ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Raiders former 1st Round CB Damon Arnette [now cut]
Dante84 03:38 PM 01-20-2022
And now he gone.

The #Chiefs immediately released CB Damon Arnette after his arrest Friday night in Las Vegas for assault with a deadly weapon, per source.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 29, 2022

...to a futures deal.

And of course we'll catch hell for a high-character signing.

The Chiefs have signed former Raiders first round CB Damon Arnette to a Reserve/Futures contract.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) January 20, 2022

Veach special. All about former first-round picks https://t.co/OH3sIlOcqA

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) January 20, 2022

Baker, Hughes, Arnette....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:56 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Laugh it up. We didn’t blow a first round pick on this moron like your team did.
In their defense, after blowing a 1st round pick on Gareon Conley a couple years prior, they REALLY needed help in the secondary.

So in the years they grabbed Conley and Arnette with 1st rounders, we got Ward and Sneed for roster chaff and a 4th. Not to mention Fenton with a 6th in between.

Yeah - yuck it up, Raiders fans.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 04:21 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Damon Arnette accused of pointing gun at valets, possession of cocaine
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-of-cocaine/

He will be back with you guys when he posts bail :-):-):-)
Of all the scenarios to shame your rival, you have picked the most insanely audacious case.

The Raiders spent a 1st round pick on the kid. He gets cut... he promises to do better, is signed for a matter of hours before falling off the wagon and the chiefs cut him with zero actual resource loss. You're the gift that keeps on giving. Don't ever change.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:17 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Of all the scenarios to shame your rival, you have picked the most insanely audacious case.

The Raiders spent a 1st round pick on the kid. He gets cut... he promises to do better, is signed for a matter of hours before falling off the wagon and the chiefs cut him with zero actual resource loss. You're the gift that keeps on giving. Don't ever change.

Ya but you guys were slobbering thinking you just landed a 1st rounder to join the rest of your chain gang over there in KC :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:13 PM 02-03-2022
Ya but you guys were slobbering thinking you just landed a 1st rounder to join the rest of your chain gang over there in KC :-)
ENJOY THE BASEMENT FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS BITCH!:-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:28 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
ENJOY THE BASEMENT FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS BITCH!:-)
Ol Twinkle Toes won't be relevant that long
[Reply]
DaFace 07:31 PM 02-03-2022
Pretty weak troll attempt. Do better.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:39 PM 02-03-2022
If you're some spectacularly clever Chiefs fan who set up a troll account to make Raider fan look even dumber than everybody already thinks they are, then congratulations, you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! :-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:07 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Pretty weak troll attempt. Do better.
So I can hurt your feeling again and you ban me again?

I think I posted a box of kleenex, Hardcore shit
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:08 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
If you're some spectacularly clever Chiefs fan who set up a troll account to make Raider fan look even dumber than everybody already thinks they are, then congratulations, you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams! :-)
Yea I did that, I joined last week
[Reply]
DaFace 08:15 PM 02-03-2022
So I can hurt your feeling again and you ban me again?

I think I posted a box of kleenex, Hardcore shit
Fun fact: you've been banned by 4 different mods over the years, but I've never been one of them. I just think you're a moron.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:32 PM 02-03-2022
Fun fact: you've been banned by 4 different mods over the years, but I've never been one of them. I just think you're a moron.
You've always been the generous sort.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:33 PM 02-03-2022
The feeling has been mutual for decades
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:42 PM 02-03-2022
Oooh lookout, the Fade have McDaniels now... fire up the empty hype train :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:29 AM 02-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
In their defense, after blowing a 1st round pick on Gareon Conley a couple years prior, they REALLY needed help in the secondary.

So in the years they grabbed Conley and Arnette with 1st rounders, we got Ward and Sneed for roster chaff and a 4th. Not to mention Fenton with a 6th in between.

Yeah - yuck it up, Raiders fans.
Best burn ever.

Man, Veach is a cornerback wizard. I hadn't really seen a summary like that before.
[Reply]
TEX 08:40 AM 02-04-2022
Ok, 15 years then...But the bigger question is, what will ever save you from yourselves?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up