ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 287 of 315
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:02 PM 08-31-2022
Even though it's working for me can we please pause the draft? I don't want to have any competitive advantage like this over others
[Reply]
cdcox 09:42 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Did it. Doing the same thing.

It's gotta be the site. Again, it can sit here and copy/paste the password directly out of the email I get from Sandbox to re-set my password and it tells me the password is incorrect. It's FROM Sandbox.

I don't use it from my phone that often once the draft is over so I'll just live with it but i've tried 2 different browsers, tried clearing cookies/data. I don't see how, if my password works on literally any other device I use, it wouldn't work from my phone unless it's a site issue.
Sandbox runs on vBulletin for authentication and communication, same as Chiefsplanet. I have not touched that part of the code. It's on your end. The fact that it works on some of your devices, but not others, points to a device level issue. That doesn't mean you aren't having legitimate tech issues. Clearly you do. But there is absolutely nothing I can do on my end to fix the problem.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:30 PM 08-31-2022
So get this shit. It was Apple's 'Smart Punctuation'

You mentioned CP so I logged out of CP. Sure as shit - couldn't get logged back in. So i burned through my log in attempts and gave up.

Decided to re-set my password again and this time, instead of just copying and pasting the new password in, I copy and pasted the username as well. Got me in. Did it on CP - got me in there as well. So at that point it was clearly a username issue.

So I typed my name into the reply box here and noticed that my apostrophe is 'pointing' the wrong direction. So I look up how to get 'straight quotes' on the googles and see it's the smart punctuation that messes stuff up. That's why all the browsers had the same problem. Clearing caches didn't do anything. It was some weird setting in my keyboard that makes your apostrophe not look like an apostrophe to the Vbulletin software.

Fuck you, Denver, for stealing Braxton Jones from me. Ezukanma is a fun consolation prize though. He really should complement Hill and Weddle nicely.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:40 PM 09-01-2022
Who's running Austin in Raiders1 and why are they attaching pick compensation to players they'll be able to cut in a few weeks anyway?

That's just strange. I gotta figure someone thinks there are cap/roster ramifications to just cutting a dude outright. I mean if he offered anything worthwhile I wouldn't have taken it just because it's kinda underhanded.

But I moved up 2 spots from the dead ass last spot in the draft so it's not like I actually got anything for my efforts.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:51 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Who's running Austin in Raiders1 and why are they attaching pick compensation to players they'll be able to cut in a few weeks anyway?

That's just strange. I gotta figure someone thinks there are cap/roster ramifications to just cutting a dude outright. I mean if he offered anything worthwhile I wouldn't have taken it just because it's kinda underhanded.

But I moved up 2 spots from the dead ass last spot in the draft so it's not like I actually got anything for my efforts.

Originally Posted by rtmike:
Is Austin Invaders from Raiders1 a CP member?

There's no way I could pass up getting paid to move up 20 spots.

I was hesitant thinking I was missing something but now I'll keep a couple of the jags he give me to replace free agents and dump the others. lol.

Now i see UrrabumTerd is in chiefs1, lol.
Out of the 5 players he give me, 2 are starters...on my team anyways, lol.
Tbh, I screen saved his offer and wrote a dm to you to ask about it but couldn't attach s save so gave up and accepted it.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:28 PM 09-01-2022
If you click on standings, it will show who is the team owner. j/s

Edit: Austin Invaders=Jack Carsten...Austin Armadillos=cpnoa
[Reply]
rtmike 05:04 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
If you click on standings, it will show who is the team owner. j/s

Edit: Austin Invaders=Jack Carsten...Austin Armadillos=cpnoa
I seen that. I think JC just took that team over.

Guys use different names, cough, cough, like that Wind From West crackerhead so it's harder to tell.
[Reply]
rtmike 07:57 PM 09-01-2022
Mr. cdcox, may I ask which league has been drafting the fastest?

chiefs1 is getting after it (of course). Raiders1 is SLOW..(of course)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:12 PM 09-02-2022
Real cool, didn't get an email for either league for my last draft pick
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:17 PM 09-02-2022
Look at Chiefs1 flying through the draft process! Well done, gents.

Columbia's haul (and Mayock's Draft Grade)

1. Jahan Dotson, WR (B-): This was a need pick for a player with limited ceiling but should have a solid floor as an X receiver. Solid but unspectacular complement to McLaurin and St. Brown. Even in hindsight, I don't see anybody taken after him I like better. I maybe should've gambled on Jameson Williams but his frame worries me. Trevor Penning as a long-term developmental LT would've been a solid play as well. Tyler Linderbaum at C would've been the safest play but I didn't want to pay a C 1st round money and thought I could get Cam Jurgens at 46.

2. Sam Williams, DE (B): Upside play, as is usually the case with 2nd rounders. 1st round talent but character issues that caused him to slide. Boom/bust pick.

3. Baker Mayfield QB; trade (C+): Tier 1 players cost an arm and a leg and with 3 years of team control, if Mayfield can be an average to above average starter in Carolina, he'll be more valuable than the 3rd.

4. Desmond Ridder, QB (B): See above; a cost controlled rookie passer with a path to start in a couple years. Absolute robbery from a cost standpoint if he ends up as an average starter given the low cost of signing 4th round picks.

5. Erik Ezukanma, WR (B-): Just a BPA play. A physical possession WR in an offense in Miami that could use one of those. Really has a chance to outperform his draft slot but needs to get an opportunity on a team where he's at best the 4th target and may be the 5th behind Cedrick Wilson.

7. Jack Jones, CB (B+): I really liked his physical tools in the draft. His disciplinary history at USC was...spotty. But you get a clean slate at the next level and the Patriots seem to have plans for him. He's dirt cheap as a 7th rounder and if he ends up as much as a Dime CB, that's a hell of a pick.

7. Calvin Austin, WR (A++++): Because it's Calvin Austin - fuck you guys. Got him with the pick I secured in the trade-down where I took Jones, who I'd have taken in my original spot. So he's found money.

7. Kingsley Enagbare, DE (A-): His testing really killed his draft stock but he's looked far more explosive and viable with the Packers than his combine suggested he'd be. Might be a solid situational pass-rusher for GB making him a nice backup and rotational option w/ Tarron Jackson in Columbia should Williams flame out.

Total Grade: B+ All picks at positions of high value. The board didn't quite work out for a couple positions I wanted to target but Columbia doesn't have a lot of needs to fill and should be able to bring about $100 into FA to address the fringes of the roster. A nice little draft.
[Reply]
rtmike 04:23 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Real cool, didn't get an email for either league for my last draft pick
Sorry, that sucks man.

I ended up with like 6 qbs, 20 te's when I was letting the Sim pick, lol.

Hopefully it picked players u need.

I will say...in my mind I think I've done good researching picks, building the board. It's so time consuming tho.
My luck is absolute garbage tho so hard telling, lol.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:24 PM 09-02-2022
George Pickens

Jalen Pitre

Nik Bonitto

Jalen Tolbert

Joshua Williams

Christian Benford

Bailey Zappe (autopick)

Not a bad haul
[Reply]
rtmike 04:28 PM 09-02-2022
DJs nutz, so quit dragging your feet in Raiders1 & pick for crying out loud, lol!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:30 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
George Pickens

Jalen Pitre

Nik Bonitto

Jalen Tolbert

Joshua Williams

Christian Benford

Bailey Zappe (autopick)

Not a bad haul
Did you get an EM for my trade offer? I was trying to grab another 7th and balance out my roster a little bit.

Would still move a LBer or two for teams looking for one. The 'backer would depend on the return. I'm mostly looking for some depth pieces on the IOL but would also look at TE2 or interior line. Or just flat out upgrading somewhere if the price was right.

Couple of really nice coverage 'backers in Josh Bynes and Drue Tranquill. Brooks as a true Mike, Wilson as an emerging young 3-down guy (Long is in a similar spot). Fred Warner is just a stud at everything and I could move him but it wouldn't be cheap. Mykal Walker is probably a year away from being someone worth trading for still but he's got 4 years left on his deal so I can be patient.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:31 PM 09-02-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
DJs nutz, so quit dragging your feet in Raiders1 & pick for crying out loud, lol!
My bad, y'all.

Ah fuck, Zach Tom went right before me. That blows. Stand by.

EDIT: Done
[Reply]
Page 287 of 315
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Up