ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
SAUTO 10:46 AM 02-22-2014
daughter is thinking of going...
[Reply]
ghak99 12:15 AM 02-23-2014
:-)

This place is awesome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:23 AM 02-23-2014
Nice trap
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:58 AM 02-23-2014
Hall of classics....F the academy.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 01:59 AM 02-23-2014
Great job Jason

[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:12 AM 02-23-2014
Yeah this one is an instant classic.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:28 AM 02-23-2014
WTF
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:46 AM 02-23-2014
another bad thing is that I cant even tell the wife about this...

never let them know they were right.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:47 AM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Yep, plus Sauto's wife thinks you're a douche.
she thinks we are all douches
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:51 AM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Mike,

Not to kick a dead horse, but under no circumstance do you fuck with a guy's livelihood. Ever. Especially a small business owner. One bad review for a guy like Jason can be devastating for his business. He's not some mega-corporation that pours a ton of money into advertising.

Completely unacceptable dude.
I live in a really small town, most people don't even look at reviews or even post reviews...hell he left it on probably the biggest review site but it was my only review there. people around here know me. they don't need to search for me, but this customer was stuck behind a wreck and was going to be late so he searched for the number and found the review.

it wouldn't keep my customers away BUT it WOULD have definitely hurt if I hadn't caught it with the spring and summer out of towners coming soon. THOSE are the people that would have seen it.

I got lucky in that regards I guess and I appreciate the fact he deleted it
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:12 AM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Yeah this one is an instant classic.
When it runs its course it will be moved to the Hall of Classics to join the rest of the creme le creme.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:22 AM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I live on a really small town, most people don't even look at reviews or even post reviews...hell he left it on probably the biggest review site but it was my only review there. people around here know me. they don't need to search for me, but this customer was stuck behind a wreck and was going to be late so he searched for the number and found the review.

it wouldn't keep my customers away BUT it WOULD have definitely hurt if I hadn't caught it with the spring and summer out of towners coming soon. THOSE are the people that would have seen it.

I got lucky in that regards I guess and I appreciate the fact he deleted it
That's good news. It's damn tough to fight review sites. They are everywhere because they work. People believe what other people say. I know you're a good mechanic and people know it. But it's really tough to determine what affect these things have on things.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 11:25 AM 02-23-2014
Mike B took ChiefsPlanet Real World. Mike B wanted to see Sauto and family starve to death. That's attempted murder in anybody's book.

You wanted to take real world now we have to take it real world. I say if Mike B is really sorry he will prove it by sending Sauto one of his kidneys.
[Reply]
BullJunkandIron 11:26 AM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin:
Mike B took ChiefsPlanet Real World. Mike B wanted to see Sauto and family starve to death. That's attempted murder in anybody's book.

You wanted to take real world now we have to take it real world. I say if Mike B is really sorry he will prove it by sending Sauto one of his kidneys.
With proper documentation, flying banner and T-shirts, of course.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:06 PM 02-23-2014
If everyone here left good reviews nobody would see the bad comment. Jason did you say this guy lived in Westport?
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:15 PM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
If everyone here left good reviews nobody would see the bad comment. Jason did you say this guy lived in Westport?
no, he left some other bad reviews. one was to a realty/property management company in Westport.

he deleted his review too. so that's a positive. actually he deleted all his reviews, maybe he will remember this lesson throughout life.

my thing is I only want reviews I have earned, good or bad. if I fucked up and got a bad review that's my fault, but I think I should at least earn it myself for something I actually did while working on a vehicle.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up