ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your favorite Hot Sauce & Seasonings?
TripleThreat 08:59 PM 08-04-2022
I'm a huge Hot Sauce, and Spices guy. I'm 30 years old and love cooking in the kitchen with a glass of whiskey, tequila, or red wine. If its Italian night I grab the wine. If its Mexican night I grab the tequila, if its steaks & lobster I grab the whiskey. It really just depends

I'm getting better and better in the kitchen. Trial and Error, and I fail ALOT, but I also succeed a lot.

So out of pure interest, what sauces and spices do you guys use the most? What is your GO TO hot sauce, and your go to spice(s)?!

Below have become my Favorite spices.. I actually stopped using Tony Chacheres. I ask because I spend more time in the spice section than anywhere else... Thanks!!

Slap Ya Mama Hot Sauce goes with anything and everything, Pizza, Tacos, Burritos It pairs so well.

Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Below seasoning for almost everything, has a perfect amount of Spice but not too salty like Chacheres. For example when I make a basic pot of buttered noodles when I'm lazy, I just use salted butter and this seasoning and it still comes out perfect, compared to when I used to try to get everything "just right"

Old Bay for various fish dishes, this is more mainstream

[Reply]
lcarus 09:23 PM 08-04-2022
Not a hot sauce, but this stuff is my all time favorite sauce. It's simple yet delicious. Goes good on burgers, nuggets, wings, and of course BBQ. The hot variety is good too when I'm in the mood for it. Most KC folks should be very familiar.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:26 PM 08-04-2022
Hot enough you only need a few drops to heat up an entire entree. Flavorful enough it's not just blinding heat.

[Reply]
lewdog 09:31 PM 08-04-2022
Love this one and put it on quite a few items. It's pretty spicy compared to most.

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:32 PM 08-04-2022
Louisiana Hot Sauce eight days a week

It turned my corned beef hash and 2 scrambled egg mess into a genuine treat today... just a drop will do ya
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:35 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Louisiana Hot Sauce eight days a week

It turned my corned beef hash and 2 scrambled egg mess into a genuine treat today... just a drop will do ya
Louisiana has always been my fave too, it has so much flavor.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:35 PM 08-04-2022
I made my own sauce recently with a mix of super hot and sweet peppers.

My wife went to Branson a month ago and stopped at https://pepperpalace.com/ she picked up the peach serrano and mango habanero sauces along with a fish seasoning and we have enjoyed those.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:36 PM 08-04-2022
Just good old Tabasco for me.
[Reply]
srvy 09:39 PM 08-04-2022
I ordered a few today from Amazon that was recommended to me.

Should be here Saturday
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:40 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Louisiana has always been my fave too, it has so much flavor.
Not too hot, not too lame either... and always better than Tabasco
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 PM 08-04-2022
Lobo Thai Laab Namtok Seasoning Mix

Chili Garlic Sauce

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:41 PM 08-04-2022
10 posts and no poontang reference? CP is slipping
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:42 PM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Sorce:
I made my own sauce recently with a mix of super hot and sweet peppers.

My wife went to Branson a month ago and stopped at https://pepperpalace.com/ she picked up the peach serrano and mango habanero sauces along with a fish seasoning and we have enjoyed those.
I think there's one in New Orleans, if it's the same place... great place to sample a LOT of hot sauces. It was an unexpected find and came home with several bottles.
[Reply]
srvy 09:46 PM 08-04-2022
I really like Tapatio and Crystal that he ranks high here. I also like that I can find them in most any grocery anywhere.

[Reply]
srvy 09:49 PM 08-04-2022
Oh also ordered a bottle of this. None here I could find locally.

[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up