ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
Deberg_1990 12:32 PM 02-24-2018
Hell yea! Im in!

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:14 AM 12-30-2021
Season 4 Drops tomorrow or late tonight. Return of Terry Silver!
[Reply]
lcarus 11:32 AM 12-30-2021
Oh shit that's this week? I'm definitely in. I started this show this past summer and binge watched all 3 seasons in about a week.

It's a fun show. It's pretty dumb. You have people doing karate all over the place, but it's fun nonetheless.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:21 PM 12-30-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:

It's a fun show. It's pretty dumb. You have people doing karate all over the place, but it's fun nonetheless.
Yea it definitely jumps the rails at times. Like the battle royal in the school. But overall it’s really well made. Made with alot of love towards the original movies.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:26 PM 12-30-2021
IMO, a lot of these series need to wrap up in 3 seasons, like a trilogy. This story...there is nothing too it anymore. They'll have hijinx and drama, but it's played out. That said...of course I'll watch season 4. But that might be it. I just can't see this thing being good for 6 seasons.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:47 PM 01-01-2022
It was good, but when they did the Silver PTSD & Kreese's sudden conscience concerning Johnny's wellbeing was irritating.
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:26 PM 01-01-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It was good, but when they did the Silver PTSD & Kreese's sudden conscience concerning Johnny's wellbeing was irritating.
Yeah, I thought it was decent, not as good as previous seasons, I think season 5 looks to have a shot at being worthwhile.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:44 AM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!

At some point though, the stakes are gonna have to be raised to life and death to keep it interesting. I'm not sure how many seasons they plan on making, but I'd be fine with them wrapping it up in 5.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:03 AM 01-02-2022
Spoiler!

At some point though, the stakes are gonna have to be raised to life and death to keep it interesting. I'm not sure how many seasons they plan on making, but I'd be fine with them wrapping it up in 5.
I want that unbeatable World Class athlete that brings mortifying dread that can and maybe will beat the senseis on all sides of Cobra Kai/Miyagi-Do/Eagle Fang dojos.

Like real life Ivan Drago Aleksandr Karelin.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 03:45 PM 01-03-2022
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
kevrunner 06:00 PM 01-03-2022
It must be pretty easy to become efficient at Karate, the little skinny kid that was getting bullied, became a top contender in the tournament after, what I’m guessing, was only a couple weeks of training.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:38 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
It must be pretty easy to become efficient at Karate, the little skinny kid that was getting bullied, became a top contender in the tournament after, what I’m guessing, was only a couple weeks of training.
Yes, this show is the ultimate example of suspension of belief.

I was shocked at how much I actually enjoyed this season, I was sure it was going to be shit. It was actually ok. Now they have a place to take it. I'm in...
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:35 PM 01-05-2022
I love the comedy value of Johny Lawrences' character. I know the show is stupid unrealistic, but its still light-hearted fun.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:48 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I love the comedy value of Johny Lawrences' character. I know the show is stupid unrealistic, but its still light-hearted fun.
You don't really get to know him very well in the original Karate Kid. I didn't know what to expect from his character when I first started Cobra Kai. But he's without a doubt the best part of the show.
[Reply]
notorious 06:47 AM 01-07-2022
Good enough. It’s a show I can watch (and actually enjoy) with my teen and tween kids. That’s a rarity.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:17 PM 01-07-2022
You don't really get to know him very well in the original Karate Kid. I didn't know what to expect from his character when I first started Cobra Kai. But he's without a doubt the best part of the show.
Johnny totally makes the show

[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up