ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Fucked Up
Buck 01:35 AM 11-01-2008
OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so fucked up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
[Reply]
El Pendejo 11:26 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
I was on my way to the Air Conditioned Lounge...never made it.

I was on University Avenue when that happened.
It must have been Alibi, or you were so fucked up you were at another homo queer bar.

Next time you're bar hopping go to University Heights. At the corner of Park and Adams is Lancers. One of the coolest dive bars in the city. The drinks are cheap, they pour huge shots...and my friend says their sissy mixed drinks are strong too (So heads up, eh?). If you want to gay it up again...Bourbon Street is right there too.

Ok. Good luck.
[Reply]
Buck 11:27 PM 11-01-2008
Originally Posted by El Pendejo:
It must have been Alibi, or you were so ****ed up you were at another homo queer bar.

Next time you're bar hopping go to University Heights. At the corner of Park and Adams is Lancers. One of the coolest dive bars in the city. The drinks are cheap, they pour huge shots...and my friend says their sissy mixed drinks are strong too (So heads up, eh?). If you want to gay it up again...Bourbon Street is right there too.

Ok. Good luck.
Honestly, I'll probably never go to north park again for drinks...I'll stick with wherever I live, it makes a Taxi Ride affordable...then I dont have to call my mom.
[Reply]
XXXshogunXXX 11:52 PM 11-01-2008
North Park is ehh..questionable. U31 is ok, Toronados is a good bar with alot of beers. We've been going there more recently, but yeah..theres still a mix of homos in the area.

I was at downtown house of blues last night for Monster Massive.. me and some friends booked rooms at the marriott next door for the pre and after party. todays recovery day
[Reply]
blueballs 11:58 PM 11-01-2008
in Buck's defense he got an email pic yesterday
of Redrum's mom in the buff on the muff
Rhonda Moss's
[Reply]
Rausch 01:25 AM 11-02-2008
Honestly, I'll probably never go to north park again for drinks...I'll stick with wherever I live, it makes a Taxi Ride affordable...then I dont have to call my mom.
Are you trying to sound less gay?...
[Reply]
Rausch 01:28 AM 11-02-2008
I was drunk, and didn't have my inhibitions about me last night, and I posted this stupid thread, you can't really blame me.

Matt
Yes I can, dumbass. What the hell ever convinced you to do such a stupid thing?...
[Reply]
RNR 01:29 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Are you trying to sound less gay?...
:-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:51 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Did you dress up like Lincoln for Halloween?
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
RJ 09:20 AM 11-02-2008
Buck should start a "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread to deflect attention from his "My mom had to come pick my drunk ass up at a gay bar" thread.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:25 AM 11-02-2008
I think it's hilarious that your mom had to pick you up...not to pile on but you didn't have any other friends that could've grabbed you? I have multiple back up plans and no way in hell my mom would be one of them hehe
[Reply]
Buck 09:39 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I think it's hilarious that your mom had to pick you up...not to pile on but you didn't have any other friends that could've grabbed you? I have multiple back up plans and no way in hell my mom would be one of them hehe
Fuck it, I'll just throw this out there...

I'm a Mommas Boy, there I said it.

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to sound less gay by saying I'm not going back there...I just don't like the area.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:44 AM 11-02-2008
I got in on this thread late. Where did you go after you sucked those two guys dicks?
[Reply]
Buck 09:45 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I got in on this thread late. Where did you go after you sucked those two guys dicks?
I came over to your house baby...

Dont you remember? I spiked your Geritol with some Vodka and things got wild.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:46 AM 11-02-2008
Fuck it, I'll just throw this out there...

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to sound less gay by saying I'm not going back there...I just don't like the area.
Being real on the internet will just get you grief. Half of these fuckers aren't any different, but they'll never admit it.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:46 AM 11-02-2008
**** it, I'll just throw this out there...

Me too. Nothin' wrong with that.

I had some buddies from work over, watching the TU/TTU game... and at some point.. my drunken ass broke my glasses. :-)

No biggy though.. insurance says I'm due for new ones. And hell, I went 30 years without em, anyway. I just feel blind now.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up