ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 46
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
vailpass 07:42 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
Nobody said Nuthin' 'bout "Badass."

He wuz regularly posting false and misleading info about Covid and the vaccines ... far MORE egregiously false than that Congress had facebook and twitter erase content and boot users for. (( Seriously for a sec: I might not have cared much, but the Covid situation has careened off the highway and into the ditch the past 3-4 weeks, and the president and surgeon general blame (among other things) false and misleading info posted on social media. OKAY! Back to wall-to-wall sarcasm .....))

The BAD stuff in our WARRP Room (since ya MISSED it) is 1) The vulgar rants - bans - then VPN registering under new identities, and 2) These are not edgy posters like you guys have become (what, winning makes you more witty? :-)) . Our WARRP Room is wall-to-wall low-brow.

Other than me and my friends of course.
Dude you need to take a step back.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:43 PM 07-26-2021
Has a Chiefs poster acquired their site yet?

What will it be renamed? OrangeKoolaid.com? The Mange?
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 07-26-2021, 07:44 PM
This message has been deleted by BroncoBuff.
srvy 07:45 PM 07-26-2021
That's me, I'm Bronco-"fluff."

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.

What? I should say something nice before I leave, how tf come?! Agrrrrr ok:

BROWNANDTHUNEYWEREGREATACQUISITION(S)AND'LLPROBABLYMAKEABIGDIFFERENCE

There. Happy now?
Get lost squealer I don't believe you. Mods should permaban you because you're a trouble maker.

TJ has some weird conspiracy posts here don't know the guy but you let shit go in one ear and out the other in Politics on a forum. You need to be banned along with your gapping gash.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:47 PM 07-26-2021
Is that right, Ronnie Dunn?

A bit too much "real life" for you, or, care to elaborate?
Good Communists are banned Communists.

Elaborated!!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:48 PM 07-26-2021
Is that right, Ronnie Dunn?

A bit too much "real life" for you, or, care to elaborate?
I sure can,

See you have what we call LBS (Little Bitch Syndrome).

He wuz regularly posting false and misleading info about Covid and the vaccines ... far MORE egregiously false than that Congress had facebook and twitter erase content and boot users for.
[/I]
"Boot users for misinformation" - If you ideas and facts can overcome "misinformation" then you are all fucking stupid. Even so why not have open and free debate. I don't give a shit who you are or what your beliefs are. If I dont find your argument compelling fuck off.

You wouldnt make it 1 hour in DC. Or honestly on most of CP. Because your ideas and facts are so fragile they cant stand up to fucking QTards.

Here is some advice, grow a fucking set of nuts and stop being such a bundle of sticks.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:48 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This is the exact type of fucking loser we don't want.... Can we perma ban this moron yet?
Yup, we do NOT need some Covid Karen who needs to speak to the manager about "misinformation :-)" around here
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:48 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Our Mods have been battle hardened over years of strife.

Taking care of the Mane runoff will be like flicking a booger for them.
It's been awhile since we've had to deal with an infiltration. Should be a good warm-up.
[Reply]
eDave 07:51 PM 07-26-2021
thats the secret........ This whole time I've been training, and all I had to do was be a cocksucker?
Nickleback are cocksuckers yet they sell out shows. Noise gets you noticed. It's the new (R) way, in fact.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:51 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Our Mods have been battle hardened over years of strife.

Taking care of the Mane runoff will be like flicking a booger for them.

Yep, cake walk.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:52 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Nickleback are cocksuckers yet they sell out shows. Noise gets you noticed. It's the new (R) way, in fact.
eDave you and I both know this point (Considering) is fucking dumb delete it..........
[Reply]
eDave 07:53 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Did he fuck your girl at Coachella or something? You really seem to have it in for him rather badly.
It's what he asked for. He, you, and everyone else should be really happy for him.

Coachella doesn't seem to be his kind of thing. And we don't want him there. Ruins the che and that's what Coachella is all about.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:54 PM 07-26-2021

[Reply]
eDave 07:55 PM 07-26-2021
eDave you and I both know this point (Considering) is fucking dumb delete it..........
Don't try and censor me, you anti censoring 1A guy.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:57 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Don't try and censor me, you anti censoring 1A guy.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:00 PM 07-26-2021

He wuz regularly posting false and misleading info about Covid and the vaccines ... far MORE egregiously false than that Congress had facebook and twitter erase content and boot users for. (( Seriously for a sec: I might not have cared much, but the Covid situation has careened off the highway and into the ditch the past 3-4 weeks, and the president and surgeon general blame (among other things) false and misleading info posted on social media. OKAY! Back to wall-to-wall sarcasm .....))

The BAD stuff in our WARRP Room (since ya MISSED it) is 1) The vulgar rants - bans - then VPN registering under new identities, and 2) These are not edgy posters like you guys have become (what, winning makes you more witty? :-)) . Our WARRP Room is wall-to-wall low-brow.

Other than me and my friends of course.
Seriously, you wouldn't last 5 minutes here. The stuff you're complaining about as extreme and too far are mainstream in our DC forum. It's the majority view. There's a minority segment that calls these people out, but we're dismissed as leftists/communists/sheeple. I'm embarrassed to share Chiefs fandom with much of the trash that posts in our DC.

I doubt anyone has threatened legal action over it though.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 46
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up