ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 272 of 2690
« First < 172222262268269270271272 2732742752762823223727721272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:28 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Seahawks were a boring team
:-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:38 AM 07-11-2017
This will go down as one of the stupidest comments in CP history.
Right next to your Chris Conley is too slow to get open
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:33 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is false. Russell Wilson was among the NFL leaders in downfield passing in 2013, completing 26 attempts over 20 yards. That's more than double what Smith had last season.
You do understand we scored more points per game than the Seahawks in 2013, right?
Pass yards/game they trailed the Chiefs. They had a top 4 run game. I'm sure you and everyone else heref classify that type of football as..."exciting".

Clay being Clay.

[Reply]
New World Order 10:41 AM 07-11-2017
No, listen, you uneducated mouth breathing moron. The Giants BARELY made the playoffs as a wild card team. The Giants escaped San Fran thanks to two fumbles by a rookie and Morgan/Ginn/Braylon Edwards missing with injury at the WR position. They needed outstanding ball protection and an elite level play of defense to topple Rodgers, and BB/Brady.

Defense wins championships. Not reckless QB play.

So why give an average qb 70 mil? Couldn't we have spent that on defense?
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 10:55 AM 07-11-2017
I can't wait until next year when Smith is gone and Tiger kills himself.
[Reply]
jaa1025 11:10 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by mac459:
Right next to your Chris Conley is too slow to get open
I didn't know 4.35 was too slow to get open.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:34 AM 07-11-2017
You do understand we scored more points per game than the Seahawks in 2013, right?
Pass yards/game they trailed the Chiefs. They had a top 4 run game. I'm sure you and everyone else heref classify that type of football as..."exciting".

Clay being Clay.

They won a fucking super bowl didn't they?

Fuck yes that "type" of football is exciting.
[Reply]
rico 11:35 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
I can't wait until next year when Smith is gone and Tiger kills himself.
He's not going to kill himself. He's a troll. He probably doesn't give a shit about Alex Smith. In fact, regardless of what people want to say about Clay, Clay is clever enough that Tiger could very well be him...playing the contrarian.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:27 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
He's not going to kill himself. He's a troll. He probably doesn't give a shit about Alex Smith. In fact, regardless of what people want to say about Clay, Clay is clever enough that Tiger could very well be him...playing the contrarian.
He came by his nickname 'attentionbitch' honestly.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 PM 07-11-2017
This is false.

Off. points per game, 2013:

SEA - 24.0
KC - 23.4

The ability to throw the ball downfield is of paramount importance to a championship team. It has been a huge hole in this team for a decade, before and during the Smith tenure. And that is why we just drafted a kid who excels at it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:36 PM 07-11-2017
Defense wins championships. Not reckless QB play.
Wrong
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:15 PM 07-11-2017
What Chiefs need is balance at being good at offense defense and special teams.

Our defense dominated the 90's but had meh offense. Our offense kicked ass in the 2000's but defense couldn't stop Pee Wee Herman doing the bootleg Heh Heh. Then Herm Edwards happened and team went to shit and got worse under Pioli/Casselled.

Now we are getting our defense back to respectable and our special teams is fearful but the offense is lacking. However once Patrick takes heed and develops into a super star like I think he will we will have all the dynamics and continue to grow as a team and become legit Super Bowl threats to win it each year being competitive in the playoffs.

No matter what happens this season our future is bright with Patrick Mahomes II and I'm stoked. Things are going start clicking and good fortune is on it's way.
[Reply]
penbrook 01:39 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
What Chiefs need is balance at being good at offense defense and special teams.

Our defense dominated the 90's but had meh offense. Our offense kicked ass in the 2000's but defense couldn't stop Pee Wee Herman doing the bootleg Heh Heh. Then Herm Edwards happened and team went to shit and got worse under Pioli/Casselled.

Now we are getting our defense back to respectable and our special teams is fearful but the offense is lacking. However once Patrick takes heed and develops into a super star like I think he will we will have all the dynamics and continue to grow as a team and become legit Super Bowl threats to win it each year being competitive in the playoffs.

No matter what happens this season our future is bright with Patrick Mahomes II and I'm stoked. Things are going start clicking and good fortune is on it's way.
Our defense was top 3 last year. We led the NFL in scoring defense. Sutton has improved so much. Before he wouldn't make adjustments and now he is. The offense however needs to do work. Run game is solid but the pass game could use some more explosive plays. Hill needs to get around 3-5 carries a game and have around 7-10 targets a game. Just imagine PM2 with Kelce and Hill
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:42 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Tiger isn't a troll. He makes good points about what Alex Smith brings to the team and he appreciates what Alex Smith does for the Chiefs. He's a good poster.

Just because he doesn't think that Geno Smith is better than Alex, that doesn't make him a troll.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:00 PM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Tiger isn't a troll. He makes good points about what Alex Smith brings to the team and he appreciates what Alex Smith does for the Chiefs. He's a good poster.

Just because he doesn't think that Geno Smith is better than Alex, that doesn't make him a troll.

It's the way he does it and the reputation he's built for himself that makes him a troll.

temper11 is another 49ers transplant. Say what you will about his Alex love, but the guy ALSO posts stats and good arguments and he does it in a polite and respectful way.

Tiger chooses to converse with us the way he does. He therefore shouldn't get mad when people call him a troll or insult him. If he's going to bring feces to the party, he can expect shit right back in his fucking face
[Reply]
Page 272 of 2690
« First < 172222262268269270271272 2732742752762823223727721272 > Last »
Up