ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 270 of 2690
« First < 170220260266267268269270 2712722732742803203707701270 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
I'm quite confident that there have been no SB winners in the last decade that featured a QB that was a pick machine while putting up said points.
Eli Manning says hi.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:32 PM 07-10-2017
This will go down as one of the stupidest comments in CP history.
Not even close. I've seen stupider posts today. Read up on 19Now11, KnowShit, and Tuckdaddy. In fact, look through your own posts. You've said some pretty stupid things in defense of Alex Smith. Heck, this isn't even the stupidest thing he's ever posted. He's actually right for once. Kurt Warner was a great example. Brett Favre is another. Sure the Int's hurt. But Favre and Warner more than made up for their picks. Hopefully Mahomes doesn't throw 20 picks in a year. But if he's able to replicate Favre and Warner's success doing that, then I can live with it.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:35 PM 07-10-2017
You've been here what, 7 years, and there is never mention of you being a relevant poster. Not one. Not even a thread.

And it is you that follows me around this place.

Get a job, cupcake.
Trust me their were threads about me and well than I got banned and then I wasn't allowed to start threads but yet I'm still standing. And I do have a job. A damn good job too
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:38 PM 07-10-2017
Nice cute and defensive response, cupcake
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:41 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Not even close. I've seen stupider posts today. Read up on 19Now11, KnowShit, and Tuckdaddy. In fact, look through your own posts. You've said some pretty stupid things in defense of Alex Smith. Heck, this isn't even the stupidest thing he's ever posted. He's actually right for once. Kurt Warner was a great example. Brett Favre is another. Sure the Int's hurt. But Favre and Warner more than made up for their picks. Hopefully Mahomes doesn't throw 20 picks in a year. But if he's able to replicate Favre and Warner's success doing that, then I can live with it.
Clay did hype up Geno. So yes.

Also, defense wins Championships. Every QB the last 7 years has needed stellar defensive play to win it all
[Reply]
penbrook 10:41 PM 07-10-2017
Nice cute and defensive response, cupcake
It's not defensive. I'm just giving you the truth and the facts.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:42 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Eli Manning says hi.
Oh you mean the Giants defense that made the invincible Aaron Rodgers and Tom brady look human. That defense held the Pats to half the points they were averaging all season.

Eli threw one pick in the playoffs in his last SB run. Is that your definition of 'putting up a lot of points and a bunch of picks'

You know absolutely nothing about football. Stop.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:45 PM 07-10-2017
Oh you mean the Giants defense that made the invincible Aaron Rodgers and Tom brady look human.

Eli was nails in '11 playoffs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 07-10-2017
Oh you mean the Giants defense that made the invincible Aaron Rodgers and Tom brady look human. That defense held the Pats to half the points they were averaging all season.
Eli Manning threw for 5,000 fucking yards that year, you ignoramus.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:50 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Eli Manning threw for 5,000 ****ing yards that year, you ignoramus.
Eli threw one pick in the playoffs in his last SB run. Is that your definition of 'putting up a lot of points and a bunch of picks??

By your logic, Cutler, Stafford, and Bortles should be wearing rings now.

And you fail to acknowledge the elite defensive play the Giants put up on green Bay, San Fran, and New England in 3 consecutive games.

You know absolutely nothing about football. Stop.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 07-10-2017
Eli threw one pick in the playoffs in his last SB run. Is that your definition of 'putting up a lot of points and a bunch of picks??
You're talking about regular season picks and trying to place them in the context of the postseason, trying to reduce it down to the smallest sample size to prove some bullshit argument about god knows what.

You're not making a lick of sense. You're just holding on to the Smithian trait of pussy-ass no pick football because that's all you've ever had.

Guess what bub, the future is on the roster and he's going to throw a few more picks and no one will give a fuck if the scoreboard is lighting up.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:56 PM 07-10-2017
Q: How far has conservative checkdown football from Alex got us?

A: 1 playoff win in 4 seasons; our last playoff loss we couldn't even score more than 16 points.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:07 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Q: How far has conservative checkdown football from Alex got us?

A: 1 playoff win in 4 seasons; our last playoff loss we couldn't even score more than 16 points.
What were Cassells stats that game?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:46 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
i cant wait for you not to be a fucking idiot from the mid west. go eat a pie you fat shit.
:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:51 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Keep my name out of your whore mouth. I don't insult you so don't insult me.
[Reply]
Page 270 of 2690
« First < 170220260266267268269270 2712722732742803203707701270 > Last »
Up