ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 2690
« First < 166216256262263264265266 2672682692702763163667661266 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
New World Order 05:08 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
im willing to bet we see a more selfish alex this year. writings on the wall. congrats guys. you deserve a gun slinger.

We have one. His name is Patrick.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:18 PM 07-10-2017
see you in 2019

are you leaving and then going to come back in Mahomes second season as a starter? I dont get this reference
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:31 PM 07-10-2017
i went to kc last year to catch a home game. (nor cal raised). the people of kc do not reflect this forum. it pisses me off to no end that alex is so unselfish in todays nfl. the mother ****er drives his team down he field and hands it off 3 times to a rb from inside the 5. he dont give a **** about stats. all you ****ing nerds on cp do. i hate seeing alex get a team stabilized to be replaced by a flash in the pan as much as any alex respecter, but to be honest i cant ****ing wait to watch your ****ing wheels fall off while i go root the jets to the playoffs. i always wanted to see NY any how. **** you guys and your opinions.
:-) Good riddance. Please don't ever come back.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:33 PM 07-10-2017
im willing to bet we see a more selfish alex this year. writings on the wall. congrats guys. you deserve a gun slinger.
Thought you were leaving forever to go root for the Jets?

Goodbye already!
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:03 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
290 yards - WOW- :-) I realize that is way above his career average, but whoopty ****ing doopty. You act like that is a NFL record or something because Alex did it. See that, with your skewed fanboy logic- Alex didn't lose that game, he put up a heroic 290 yards and it was because key players were not there we lost.

But when the same key players dominate games and Alex rides their coattails for a win- hell it was ALL ALEX! His 200 yards and 1 TD that game was the Only reason the Chiefs won. :-) Alex gets credit for all wins- the team is responsible for all losses.

Hell his 7 fumbles with 4 lost last year, were Not his fault- It was the O-line. His 8 Int's were Not his fault- it was the receiver miscommunicating and not being where his errant throw landed. Even the playoff loss was not remotely his fault it was Hill's for being so completely wide open while Alex was being a total pussy (game managing) and running out of bounds.

The real Chiefs fans on this board waited a long time for a Franchise QB to be drafted. And you have soiled this thread with your pathetic trolling just like you soil yourself every time Alex completes a 2-yard dump off instead of finding the open guy down field. Give it a rest already, Cupcake.
Thanks for the reply.

By the way, you're wrong.

Cheers.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:05 PM 07-10-2017
i went to kc last year to catch a home game. (nor cal raised). the people of kc do not reflect this forum. it pisses me off to no end that alex is so unselfish in todays nfl. the mother ****er drives his team down he field and hands it off 3 times to a rb from inside the 5. he dont give a **** about stats. all you ****ing nerds on cp do. i hate seeing alex get a team stabilized to be replaced by a flash in the pan as much as any alex respecter, but to be honest i cant ****ing wait to watch your ****ing wheels fall off while i go root the jets to the playoffs. i always wanted to see NY any how. **** you guys and your opinions.
It's absolutely true. Chiefsplanet is FAR from representative of the Chiefs fanbase...the people who actually go to the games. This place has a knack for attracting the weirdos. I'm happy to put their stupidity in check.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:09 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
It's absolutely true. Chiefsplanet is FAR from representative of the Chiefs fanbase...the people who actually go to the games. This place has a knack for attracting the weirdos. I'm happy to put their stupidity in check.
Yeah yeah but you're still a cuck
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:12 PM 07-10-2017
Total bullshit. Even the FaceBok TrueFans have thrown ASS11 overboard.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:16 PM 07-10-2017
Smith being around for 2 years will give PM2 the best opportunity to develop. Big arm does not equate to good decision making or accuracy. The kid needs to learn how to win because clearly he didn't do a whole lot of that in college. If Smith says, **** it, let me out of my contract in 2018 so I can get out of this place and find a stable spot for 2-3 years I have a feeling we won't be a contending playoff team the following season. And somehow, people are okay with this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:18 PM 07-10-2017
Smith being around for 2 years will give PM2 the best opportunity to develop. Big arm does not equate to good decision making or accuracy. The kid needs to learn how to win because clearly he didn't do a whole lot of that in college. If Smith says, **** it, let me out of my contract in 2018 so I can get out of this place and find a stable spot for 2-3 years I have a feeling we won't be a contending playoff team the following season. And somehow, people are okay with this.

[Reply]
New World Order 06:19 PM 07-10-2017

I think [the Chiefs are] committed to me [only] through this year- Alex Smith
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:40 PM 07-10-2017
Insert the gif of Alex and Pittsburg. It's time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:41 PM 07-10-2017
your lightest touch commands obedience...

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:45 PM 07-10-2017
And baby Lee weeps.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:45 PM 07-10-2017
Mahomes will start some games after Thanksgiving. Plenty of room left on the bandwagon if you want to get a good seat!:-)
[Reply]
Page 266 of 2690
« First < 166216256262263264265266 2672682692702763163667661266 > Last »
Up