ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 220 of 256
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:39 AM 07-13-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
PC is the winner, most Sony games even come these days.
You are probably right. Just sucks feeling like I would need a PC to overcome this. Would just be better if they stopped buying up developers and having them make console exclusive titles.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 07-13-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You are probably right. Just sucks feeling like I would need a PC to overcome this. Would just be better if they stopped buying up developers and having them make console exclusive titles.
That's Microsofts gameplan because Sony is killing them in console sales.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:06 PM 07-13-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's Microsofts gameplan because Sony is killing them in console sales.
Oh I am well aware of that and it sucks for gamers. I could see people just using a PC before buying an XBox so the gain for Microsoft could be minimal.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:29 PM 07-13-2023
Oh I am well aware of that and it sucks for gamers. I could see people just using a PC before buying an XBox so the gain for Microsoft could be minimal.
That's pretty much me.

PC gamer who console games on a PS4 (wont be getting myself a PS5 until GTA6 drops, kid already has one though).
[Reply]
Mecca 12:46 PM 07-14-2023
It isn't so much that, it's that if Sony wants shit like COD or Bethesda games on the playstation Microsoft gets a cut.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 02:22 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I've been playing Final Fantasy 16 and it's been great. Good characters, good story, looks incredible and the battles are fun.
I’m balls deep into it as well, feels like a lot of button mashing for a FF game but I’m really digging how they made it all flow so smoothly. It seems a little easyish compared to prior versions but not sure, I do like the ability to retry with the boss having decreased life compared to the starting point. Makes it easier for a story mode but less strategic than the old versions. Strategy seems pretty basic however I haven’t gotten too deep into customization except for weapons.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:30 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
I’m balls deep into it as well, feels like a lot of button mashing for a FF game but I’m really digging how they made it all flow so smoothly. It seems a little easyish compared to prior versions but not sure, I do like the ability to retry with the boss having decreased life compared to the starting point. Makes it easier for a story mode but less strategic than the old versions. Strategy seems pretty basic however I haven’t gotten too deep into customization except for weapons.
The game gave me some rings at the beginning of the game so I just equipped them immediately and moved on with the game without reading what they were. So then I got another item and when I went to see what it was I realized that the 3 rings were for basically super easy mode. One auto combos, another auto evades and another one auto heals. So I got rid of those and the battles added more difficulty. There's also a gameplay setting that changes from Story mode (easy mode) to action mode (more difficult) as well. There are so many settings.

I like that you can reset your abilities at any time. I pretty much have my build down now and I'm not changing that much.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 06:15 PM 07-14-2023
The game gave me some rings at the beginning of the game so I just equipped them immediately and moved on with the game without reading what they were. So then I got another item and when I went to see what it was I realized that the 3 rings were for basically super easy mode. One auto combos, another auto evades and another one auto heals. So I got rid of those and the battles added more difficulty. There's also a gameplay setting that changes from Story mode (easy mode) to action mode (more difficult) as well. There are so many settings.

I like that you can reset your abilities at any time. I pretty much have my build down now and I'm not changing that much.
Yeah, I’m in the harder mode and haven’t used those rings just because the intro talked about what they did. I’m happy with the current difficulty. Had some really good close boss/hunt battles so far.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:01 PM 07-14-2023
Yeah, I’m in the harder mode and haven’t used those rings just because the intro talked about what they did. I’m happy with the current difficulty. Had some really good close boss/hunt battles so far.
Did you get to the S tier bounties yet? Those are tough.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:51 AM 07-15-2023
Haven’t gotten a S one yet, did two As so far and definitely a fun fight. There’s a S on the list I haven’t tried yet
[Reply]
Indian Chief 05:16 PM 07-15-2023
Yeah, those items/settings were in the demo. Gave me a good opportunity to mess around with different options.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:36 PM 07-15-2023
Beat FF16 a while ago. Unfortunately the game peaks well before the credits roll. For quite a while it was at a 9.5 out of 10. Ended up about an 8 or so. Still a contender for game of the year I bet but not the runaway I thought it'd be.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:32 AM 07-16-2023
It is kinda funny to see Sony complaining about Microsoft exclusives, since Sony is one of the worst at it.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:18 PM 07-16-2023
Jeez, just tried svarog, no kidding. The other S class wasn’t bad, gonna have to level up a bit first I think.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:43 PM 07-16-2023
Jeez, just tried svarog, no kidding. The other S class wasn’t bad, gonna have to level up a bit first I think.
That was the main one I was talking about. He's no joke. Took me 6 tries.
[Reply]
Page 220 of 256
« First < 120170210216217218219220 221222223224230 > Last »
Up