ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Paramotor Crash ALMOST Ended My Life
Lzen 10:02 AM 04-29-2024
Thought this was kind of crazy/interesting. And it's the offseason. Can't imagine going through something like this.

[Reply]
Spott 10:07 AM 04-29-2024
I’m going to hell, because I laughed every time he said “48mph, oh shit, aaaahhhh!”.
[Reply]
notorious 10:11 AM 04-29-2024
Siri wasn't listening. Then it took 5 rings for 911 to pick up. I don't know whether to laugh or cringe. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 10:11 AM 04-29-2024
I can't take true screams of pain like that. I hate it.

I was going to make some sort of Rashee Rice joke but then I heard his true pain and decided not to.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:50 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:

I was going to make some sort of Rashee Rice joke but then I heard his true pain and decided not to.

I’ve spent too much time on shit parts of the internet because his screams didn’t bother me at all.

I certainly haven’t found myself in this type of situation but I’m not much of a screamer in general. People who scream in pain, out of fear, etc. are weird to me.

EDIT: This opinion subject to change if I ever fall to the ground from 85 feet in the air lol
[Reply]
headsnap 12:01 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’ve spent too much time on shit parts of the internet because his screams didn’t bother me at all.

I certainly haven’t found myself in this type of situation but I’m not much of a screamer in general. People who scream in pain, out of fear, etc. are weird to me.

EDIT: This opinion subject to change if I ever fall to the ground from 85 feet in the air lol
same here, but he hit his back(core) and a lot of that initial screaming is probably limited breathing(close to having the wind knocked out)... I race BMX and Downhill MTB, and have hit the ground many times, if it's an appendage I'm able to remain cool in hopes to 'walk it off', even with a severely shattered foot. But when I got tangled and lawn darted into the face of a jump in a race, I sounded like the guiy in the video.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:07 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Yeah didn't bother me at all
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:46 AM 04-30-2024

Rice should open a laundromat and call it Rashee Rashee?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:14 AM 04-29-2024
Man, laying there in agony and getting put on hold must have been a nightmare.

9-1-1 customer service failed. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 10:17 AM 04-29-2024
911 dispatch must have taken lessons from |Zach|
[Reply]
Spott 10:21 AM 04-29-2024
911 dispatch must have taken lessons from |Zach|
If Zach would have answered, the guy would have just changed his mind and said let me die in peace already.
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:24 AM 04-29-2024
that dude was living his best life, until he wasn't
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:54 AM 04-29-2024
This is considered a positive Joy ride for Bills fans...
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:56 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
This is considered a positive Joy ride for Bills fans...
Looked like their 2024 nfl draft
[Reply]
PHOG 11:01 AM 04-29-2024
OUCH!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up