ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 103
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
tredadda 11:12 AM 01-17-2022
I really think that regular season game loss vs Buffalo was a blessing in disguise. I have little doubt Buffalo will try to run a similar game plan. Knowing that, I think KC adjusts to that and could succeed against it. KC will look far more different this time vs the last. That's a huge advantage for them.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:13 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
To me the narrative that Allen is not capable of winning big probably needs to be put to rest. He made it to the AFCCG last year, losing to Mahomes. I also feel the KC/Buffalo winner represents the AFC in the SB. He is winning in the playoffs now and KC is legitimately the only team capable of stopping Buffalo. He has improved more than I think many want to admit. He's not at the level of Mahomes, but to call him the 2nd best QB in the AFC is no stretch.
He was terrible in 2 out of 3 playoff games last year.

He choked badly in his first playoff game too.

He has been bad more often than good so far in his 5 playoff appearances.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:14 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not a coincidence that Allen smashed through the glass ceiling when he got Diggs and Burrow took a massive step forward with Chase. Gotta give them props for getting Burrow a top tier weapon he's already at that comfort level with instead of Sewell
Very true. I was in the corner saying that Cincinnati should have drafted Sewell over Chase. I admit I was way wrong on that one.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:16 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He was terrible in 2 out of 3 playoff games last year.

He choked badly in his first playoff game too.

He has been bad more often than good so far in his 5 playoff appearances.
He was, but one of those was to KC which confirms what I have been saying about KC being the biggest challenge. I won't put Allen on Mahomes level, but I think he's better than some want to admit.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:17 AM 01-17-2022
Are we sure this Bills defense is that good? I mean good ****ing God what a cake schedule they’ve played. Look at who they played:

Jets twice
Mr average Mac Jones himself 3X
Falcons without Julio or Ridley
Panthers
Saints with Siemian at QB and no Michael Thomas
Jags
Dolphins twice
Texans

Notice the Bucs, Titans and Colts all dropped 33 or more points on these guys.

That defense now doesn’t have their best corner. We can drop 50 on these fools
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:21 AM 01-17-2022
He was, but one of those was to KC which confirms what I have been saying about KC being the biggest challenge. I won't put Allen on Mahomes level, but I think he's better than some want to admit.
He is a very good QB. I wouldn't place him personally top 5 but if people want to argue 6 to 12 that's fair, and about right for now.

If he wants to be considered equal or at least in the conversation with Mahomes he is going to need to win a Super Bowl. He has the #1 defense and tons of weapons. It's on him now.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:22 AM 01-17-2022
Allen is a great all-around QB. Period. But, he's gonna need to knock off the Champ if he wants more praise than he's already getting - and it doesn't come in a meaningless game played in early October, when our team was reeling with dumbassery and injuries.

If they knock us off Sunday evening, then he'll have the media, en masse, gobbling his cock the entire week before the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:23 AM 01-17-2022
when losing by double digits, against the same team, andy reid is...

2-9 in rematches, 0-3 with KC

:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:28 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Have to win one sometime.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:29 AM 01-17-2022
Mahomes vs. Allen. Arrowhead for a night playoff game. Mahomes has risen to this moment time after time after time. Throw in the embarassing loss to the Bills earlier in the year I feel like the Bills are walking into a hornets nest.

You better believe Reid is going to unload the playbook as well. You think he enjoyed his mentee embarassing him earlier in the year on primetime?

Bring it Bills!
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:30 AM 01-17-2022
All I hope is that it's a good game. No bullshit from the refs. Just let these two teams go at it and let the best team win.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:33 AM 01-17-2022

Bills fans are bad enough on their own, they don't need any help with hot takes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 AM 01-17-2022
The caveat is Mahomes has not had a rematch when losing by 10+
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:43 AM 01-17-2022

Any of those with Mahomes?

Pre-Mahomes lack of success is meaningless, really.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:45 AM 01-17-2022
If I remember correctly blitzing Sneed off the edge caused Allen a ton of trouble in the AFCCG last year. Allen is athletic enough to allude defensive lineman and linebackers. In big situations look for Spags to send Sneed/Honeybadger.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 103
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up