ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrows: I played in the SEC. None of these NFL stadiums can be that loud.
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 01-25-2022
Someone needs to remind Mr. Burrow’s he’s playing in the loudest stadium in the world on Sunday.

To be fair, Joe has never played at Arrowhead. Having said that, he is in for a rude awakening.

There is no place louder in sports and it’s not up for debate. pic.twitter.com/OKJCHlZj09

— (@lt4kicks) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:17 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I've been to a lot of SEC football games. Spent half my undergrad at the University of Florida and saw them play FSU and others in The Swamp and went to a handful of away games at LSU and Alabama amongst others. It gets really loud in those stadiums, but I never felt like it was quite as loud as Arrowhead.

Burrow doesn't seem like a guy who is going to be rattled just because of crowd noise, but when you combine it with a poor OL and Chris Jones, I think it could be a bit of a problem/

I don't think they match up well with us at all in this game and suspect we're going to roll them.
Throw in 15, 87, and 10 playing in full playoff mode the bungles are going to have to play a mistake free game to sniff a win. Which isn't easy at playoff Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:19 PM 01-25-2022
Lets entice an already drunken crowed to be even louder than ever I'd bet they could break our own record. It's kinda like when the Raiders stood on our logo but this is insulting the fans that cheer for my favorite football team The Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:21 PM 01-25-2022
I hope Burrows ears bleed
[Reply]
rocknrolla 08:22 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Maybe burrow is built for the crowd noise. Maybe he can handle it.

But his mediocre offensive line, on the other hand. Arrowhead won’t make it fun for them and that won’t make it fun for burrow. There’s more to dealing with crowd noise than the qb.
A mediocre line doesn't give up 9 sacks, a shitty line does.
[Reply]
Balto 08:30 PM 01-25-2022
Anyone have the levels for the Bills game? Seemed crazy loud at times
[Reply]
Curé 08:32 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Was it actually a rule? Thought it was just made up on the spot.
oh ya, it was a rule alright. can you imagine telling a crowd at a sporting event to quiet down?

there's a vid on youtubes of the home crowd being warned at a lions game, if you can even conceive of such a thing. total stupidity.

and of course elway would milk it like the steroid enhanced cat fucking drunk that he is.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:37 PM 01-25-2022
I find it hard to believe Arrowhead is that much louder than say Alabama's stadium which seats 25k more people but anyway it doesn't matter. Josh Allen played at Wyoming and the crowd noise didn't bother him. The crowd noise will have less impact on Burrow than his shit offensive line.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:44 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I find it hard to believe Arrowhead is that much louder than say Alabama's stadium which seats 25k more people but anyway it doesn't matter. Josh Allen played at Wyoming and the crowd noise didn't bother him. The crowd noise will have less impact on Burrow than his shit offensive line.
Its Burrows first time here.. I bet he won't remember it fondly...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:54 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Its Burrows first time here.. I bet he won't remember it fondly...
Probably. He has one of the worst offensive lines I've ever seen but I sure hope Fenton/Mathieu can play. If not then this will be a game.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:56 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Stadium design could very well be a factor.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 08:56 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Balto:
Anyone have the levels for the Bills game? Seemed crazy loud at times
GTFO
[Reply]
neech 08:57 PM 01-25-2022
Making noise from your seats I always wonder what it is like to on the field.
[Reply]
neech 09:02 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Someone must have had a decibel meter at that game. I’m curious. It sounded deafening.
I always carry around my decibel meter.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:05 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
Making noise from your seats I always wonder what it is like to on the field.
You could ask Elway, but he probably couldn't hear you.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:07 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
I always carry around my decibel meter.
There's an app for that. Visit your iPhone/Android app store.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up