ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrows: I played in the SEC. None of these NFL stadiums can be that loud.
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 01-25-2022
Someone needs to remind Mr. Burrow’s he’s playing in the loudest stadium in the world on Sunday.

To be fair, Joe has never played at Arrowhead. Having said that, he is in for a rude awakening.

There is no place louder in sports and it’s not up for debate. pic.twitter.com/OKJCHlZj09

— (@lt4kicks) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:35 PM 01-25-2022
I've been to two Games at LSU.....not anywhere close to Arrowhead in terms of loudness....
[Reply]
Spott 07:36 PM 01-25-2022
I’ve been to the Swamp a couple of times and it wasn’t that loud. Haven’t been to any other SEC stadiums, but Arrowhead was way louder than going to a UF game.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:37 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also Joe Burrow:

"I look like Macaulay Culkin got plastic surgery to be just a little less uglyGoat Boy joined a frat"
FYP

[Reply]
Frazod 07:40 PM 01-25-2022
Good chance he'll wet his pants at the end of the National Anthem.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:40 PM 01-25-2022
Who gives a shit outside of SEC cousin fuckers in the deep south?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:41 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by mac459:
Can you imagine?

You’re a professional airline pilot, making shit loads of money, your life goals are to make more and retire to the islands.

You’re sitting around staring at a Internet forum, posting about crashing a private jet into a mountain with a member of congress on it. Trying to get people with different political views all fired up, only to get fired and investigated by the FBI. Then go back to that message board acting like you have any high ground to stand on.

Man, those are the days
Oh the horror.

:-)
[Reply]
tk13 07:44 PM 01-25-2022
He said this months ago but it still should be used to get people fired up before the game Sunday.

Jeff Saturday was on ESPN earlier today kind of laughing at this. Said when the Colts played at Arrowhead in the playoffs he'd get facemask to facemask with the guards and they still couldn't hear each other. He thought Burrow should be able to handle it because he can actually see the field but for the linemen and skill position guys it's tough because you just can't hear any of the calls at the line of scrimmage. You end up having linemen and WRs running the wrong plays.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:45 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Come on, the Chiefs players probably won't care or be motivated by this,
Oh Iowa my man, the Chiefs players and especially Andy are soooooooooooo grateful for this quote from this cocky millennial that WILL BE BAPTiZED BY ARROWHEAD FiRE this Sunday afternoon for sure!! If I am Andy I am having my staff or stadium staff put this quote up in giant poster form all over Arrowhead in all the entrances.:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:46 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
uh..I've been a member since 2000 and I've tried to stay out of the BS but this really happened?
It’s still funny to think about. Even now. Lol.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:48 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Who gives a shit outside of SEC cousin ****ers in the deep south?
I like it if she was my cousin then……
Attached: B792A497-12B1-4E48-9B4D-F65702E39C80.jpeg (40.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:48 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
You go pee, you don't have to shake
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:49 PM 01-25-2022
Maybe burrow is built for the crowd noise. Maybe he can handle it.

But his mediocre offensive line, on the other hand. Arrowhead won’t make it fun for them and that won’t make it fun for burrow. There’s more to dealing with crowd noise than the qb.
[Reply]
neech 07:49 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I've been to two Games at LSU.....not anywhere close to Arrowhead in terms of loudness....
Who were they playing?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:51 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
uh..I've been a member since 2000 and I've tried to stay out of the BS but this really happened?
Who the hell was that?

I know a lot happens in between blackouts but I don't remember that...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:52 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Oh Iowa my man, the Chiefs players and especially Andy are soooooooooooo grateful for this quote from this cocky millennial that WILL BE BAPTiZED BY ARROWHEAD FiRE this Sunday afternoon for sure!! If I am Andy I am having my staff or stadium staff put this quote up in giant poster form all over Arrowhead in all the entrances.:-)
I'm good with that too! I was responding to someone who said millionaires wouldn't be motivated by this, maybe not, but the fans will be, and maybe the players. I was stating the fans, at the least, would be driven to be loud by this quote.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up