ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrows: I played in the SEC. None of these NFL stadiums can be that loud.
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 01-25-2022
Someone needs to remind Mr. Burrow’s he’s playing in the loudest stadium in the world on Sunday.

To be fair, Joe has never played at Arrowhead. Having said that, he is in for a rude awakening.

There is no place louder in sports and it’s not up for debate. pic.twitter.com/OKJCHlZj09

— (@lt4kicks) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 06:44 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Typical SEC horseshit

Screw em all
Dude has a BIG MOUTH and a face you just want to punch.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:58 PM 01-25-2022
Macaulay Culkin better watch his fucking mouth.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:59 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by mac459:
Can you imagine?

You’re a professional airline pilot, making shit loads of money, your life goals are to make more and retire to the islands.

You’re sitting around staring at a Internet forum, posting about crashing a private jet into a mountain with a member of congress on it. Trying to get people with different political views all fired up, only to get fired and investigated by the FBI. Then go back to that message board acting like you have any high ground to stand on.

Man, those are the days
Reerun should kill himself!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:10 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Typical SEC horseshit

Screw em all

It Just Means More

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:10 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by mac459:
Can you imagine?

You’re a professional airline pilot, making shit loads of money, your life goals are to make more and retire to the islands.

You’re sitting around staring at a Internet forum, posting about crashing a private jet into a mountain with a member of congress on it. Trying to get people with different political views all fired up, only to get fired and investigated by the FBI. Then go back to that message board acting like you have any high ground to stand on.

Man, those are the days
Yikes, guess I missed that...Nutso
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:16 PM 01-25-2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:17 PM 01-25-2022
From Facebook…..
Oh. I’ll remind him. On Sunday! Making a sign that says, “Welcome to your new SEC. 142.2 LOUD and Proud!”
[Reply]
Curé 07:18 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
that was the stupidest rule in the history of rules.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:21 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
Was it actually a rule? Thought it was just made up on the spot.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:23 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
and there I was, a 9 year old boy covering his ears but still screaming his head off.

And then when people came to Arrowhead during the Piloli era for the "Arrowhead Experience", It almost made me cry...

Arrowhead was NOT the same at all during that grim era.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:24 PM 01-25-2022
Someone must have had a decibel meter at that game. I’m curious. It sounded deafening.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:24 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
He knows how to needle... I'll tip my hat to him for that one
He will soon realize he has used the "wrong needle".:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:29 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Someone must have had a decibel meter at that game. I’m curious. It sounded deafening.
When we sacked Allen the second time that was definitely the loudest moment of the game.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:32 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Can you imagine.

You’re a professional athlete. You make millions. Your life goals are to win championships.

You’re standing around a 1970s bulletin board reading something someone hung with a thumbtack. Getting all fired up and giddy about Burrow saying stadiums aren’t loud.

Man those have to be the days.
Come on, the Chiefs players probably won't care or be motivated by this, but us fans will be. I will be trying to scream louder than I ever have, just because of this...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:33 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When we sacked Allen the second time that was definitely the loudest moment of the game.
That was louder than Butker sending it to OT?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up