ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrows: I played in the SEC. None of these NFL stadiums can be that loud.
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 01-25-2022
Someone needs to remind Mr. Burrow’s he’s playing in the loudest stadium in the world on Sunday.

To be fair, Joe has never played at Arrowhead. Having said that, he is in for a rude awakening.

There is no place louder in sports and it’s not up for debate. pic.twitter.com/OKJCHlZj09

— (@lt4kicks) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:17 PM 01-25-2022
Typical SEC horseshit

Screw em all
[Reply]
notorious 06:17 PM 01-25-2022
Zac Taylor when seeing this.

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:17 PM 01-25-2022
False start

false start

false start

false start
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:19 PM 01-25-2022
I'd love the Banggirls to have a record setting day for false starts
[Reply]
stevieray 06:19 PM 01-25-2022
oh boy
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:22 PM 01-25-2022
You go pee, you don't have to shake
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:22 PM 01-25-2022
Wait until Frank Clarks and Melvin Ingrams get ahold of him! Maybe we’ll even send Nick Boltons and Willie Gays on some blitzes!
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:25 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Can you imagine.

You’re a professional athlete. You make millions. Your life goals are to win championships.

You’re standing around a 1970s bulletin board reading something someone hung with a thumbtack. Getting all fired up and giddy about Burrow saying stadiums aren’t loud.

Man those have to be the days.

Can you imagine?

You’re a professional airline pilot, making shit loads of money, your life goals are to make more and retire to the islands.

You’re sitting around staring at a Internet forum, posting about crashing a private jet into a mountain with a member of congress on it. Trying to get people with different political views all fired up, only to get fired and investigated by the FBI. Then go back to that message board acting like you have any high ground to stand on.

Man, those are the days
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:28 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by mac459:
Can you imagine?

You’re a professional airline pilot, making shit loads of money, your life goals are to make more and retire to the islands.

You’re sitting around staring at a Internet forum, posting about crashing a private jet into a mountain with a member of congress on it. Trying to get people with different political views all fired up, only to get fired and investigated by the FBI. Then go back to that message board acting like you have any high ground to stand on.

Man, those are the days

[Reply]
philfree 06:29 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by mac459:
Can you imagine?

Man, those are the days
uh..I've been a member since 2000 and I've tried to stay out of the BS but this really happened?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:29 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Wait until Frank Clarks and Melvin Ingrams get ahold of him! Maybe we’ll even send Nick Boltons and Willie Gays on some blitzes!
Not worried about Burrows. We have Mahome.
[Reply]
eDave 06:33 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
uh..I've been a member since 2000 and I've tried to stay out of the BS but this really happened?
Yes.
[Reply]
eDave 06:35 PM 01-25-2022
They will get us from time to time if they stay as good as they are. It will be their yearly goal to do so.
[Reply]
philfree 06:39 PM 01-25-2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post

\
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yes.
God bless each and every...one.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:44 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post

\

God bless each and every...one.
Lol
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up