ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which direction should we go with our Buffalo friends?
Respectful and Fun Rivalry 79 53.38%
Eat Shit and Die Forever, Buffalo 54 36.49%
Send Gaz up to Buffalo to sort it out 15 10.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We Need to Make Amends with Our Friends in Buffalo
notorious 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
Bills fans are one of the most similar fan bases to ours in the NFL. They have suffered just as we have, only we have finally gotten our release and relief.

I respect them, and if you read our posts we sounded EXACTLY like them when Mahomes was beginning his tear.

They have started a thread complimenting our crowd at the game Sunday, but they also correctly state we are toxic as fuck here. I have a chuckle about it just like the next guy, but I think it's time to move on.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ad-atmosphere/

We can have a fun or bitter rivalry, the power is all within our hands.

What say you?
[Reply]
Spott 07:57 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My wife's family is from Syracuse, and I've been there several times over the years (the last time being Christmas of 2019). While things may have changed due to Buffalo's vast recent improvement, during all the time I spent there, I saw exactly zero people sporting Bills gear. Not one. Just Syracuse orange and nothing else. I've asked several of the wife's relatives about it. None of them gave a crap about the Bills in particular or the NFL in general.

They all damn sure knew who I rooted for, though. :-)
My wife is also from Syracuse and I’ve experienced the same thing there. A few Giant/Jet fans, some Pitt and Philly fans, and hardly any Buffalo fans. They were all about the Syracuse Orangemen, but there seems to be no consensus on what the most popular NFL team is. I was in Syracuse that same Christmas, btw. If I would have know you were there we could have met up and had some mediocre BBQ at Dinosaur that all the locals swear by.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:05 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I have zero issues with Bills fans as a whole, but their fans on the internet are obnoxious. We've put up with their trolls showing up here over and over and over again the past few years, running their mouths, and then disappearing when their team inevitably loses when it counts. If they think we're toxic, it's because we're fucking tired of their trolling.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fanside...lls-video/amp/

Bills are a trash team that played above their heads. There. I posted it.

I was trying to be all "good team, played a good game" but all the incessant whining from all the Bills fans makes me realize that they're a trash team of cheap shot artists, and their fans are trash.

We were all treated to one of THE epic QB duels, ever. One of the best games EVER. Where a generational talent, in his prime, delivered one of the best QB performances ever. And all the national media and Buffalo fans want to talk about are the OT rules and how "unfair" they are. And BULLSHIT non-calls while ignoring their own cheap-shots that went uncalled...

Buck Fuffalo. If they want to keep whining and talking shit, I guarantee they can try and punch another ticket to Arrowhead next year, where they can get handed another beat down. If they even MAKE the playoffs. We may have broke them, just like we broke those garbage ass Houston Texans.

FFS.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:55 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
My wife is also from Syracuse and I’ve experienced the same thing there. A few Giant/Jet fans, some Pitt and Philly fans, and hardly any Buffalo fans. They were all about the Syracuse Orangemen, but there seems to be no consensus on what the most popular NFL team is. I was in Syracuse that same Christmas, btw. If I would have know you were there we could have met up and had some mediocre BBQ at Dinosaur that all the locals swear by.
No shit? That would have been great. I definitely could have used a short respite from My Big Fat Italian Christmas. :-)

I was taken to that Dinosaur place on my first visit 25 years ago. It is definitely overrated. But don't tell them that!
[Reply]
neech 09:15 PM 01-25-2022
Sure. But we've banned more Bills trolls in the past 2 years than every other team combined, and I'm not sure it's even close. I'd guess it's on the order of 3-4x as many. It was so bad earlier this year that we turned off new users this past week because we mods are tired of dealing with it.

I'm sure there's a board out there somewhere with a thread that encourages them to visit, but the fact of the matter is shit like that paints a negative view of your entire fanbase.
That's why they call them the Bill's mafia.
[Reply]
neech 09:49 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
I have two friends from my Army days who are Bills fans; one guy texted me on Sunday morning and said it’s going to be an awesome game, and both our fanbases are finally witnessing elite teams playing a meaningful game. Cool my brother. We agreed, W or L ; respect.

The other dude hit me up after they smoked the Patriots in WC round and said— “You’re not so confident now, are you? Could be closer to what Week 5 looked like than you want to admit. Don’t worry— I won’t rub it in if (when) we beat the Chiefs.”

In the last two days he’s ignored me on text, and gone on a Facebook rant declaring in all caps MAHOMES AND THE CHIEFS ARE NOT BETTER THAN ALLEN AND THE BILLS— THEY GOT LUCKY AND WON BECAUSE OF A COIN TOSS. ALLEN OUTPLAYED MAHOMES IN BOTH GAMES HEAD TO HEAD THIS YEAR; DEBATE SETTLED. I didn’t engage, but all the Buffalo fans were raging along with him.

I suppose we felt that way in 2019, so I let that shit ride. It’s a gut wrenching loss, and I get the anger. But honestly I never bitched about the OT rules and it didn’t even occur to me until I was listening to ESPN the next morning. They are what they are.

We have little wiggle room to judge other fanbases, because CP can be cockbags x 10 to the 23rd power when we’re feeling it. In light of that I voted respectful rivalry because Buffalo knows suffering...I reserve my hatred for Denver, Indianapolis, LV and New England; they can eat a dick for all eternity, and I shit in their dead mouths.
Quality story.

In defense of the Bills they have gone a lot of years having bad teams and having Tom Brady in the division to give you the beat down twice a year had to have been brutal.

And then going back when they went to the Super bowl 4 years in a row but losing everytime I can see where the fans could become a bit edgy, maybe even forming a mafia type of group. :-)
Though I have no clue what that means. "Lets put out a hit on that folding table that will show them."

Kind of sad actually.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:12 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Makes me think I'd get along far better with Chiefs fans that actually go to the game than most of the internet fans here in CP . . .:-)
I’d be willing to bet most on here aren’t actually like their CP persona. Probably only a handful of posters I wouldn’t be interested in having a beer with.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:43 PM 01-25-2022
I ain't doin' it, Notorious.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:49 AM 01-26-2022
Fine, here is a peace offering…

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:58 AM 01-26-2022
I have zero issues with Bills fans as a whole, but their fans on the internet are obnoxious. We've put up with their trolls showing up here over and over and over again the past few years, running their mouths, and then disappearing when their team inevitably loses when it counts. If they think we're toxic, it's because we're ****ing tired of their trolling.

[Reply]
eDave 01:19 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I like it dave. =)
When you droppin' those new musical MB's?
[Reply]
vonBobo 02:22 AM 01-26-2022
Fans are fans, trolls troll, fun people have lots of fun and assholes looking for fights find themselves in fights. Internet jerks are not the entire fan base. No fan likes their team getting beat. The color of the jersey doesn't matter, fans are all the same except some have to endure more losses than others.

The one definitive difference is the Raiders. When they come to town the police presence is doubled or tripled at the stadium. There are more emergency calls and more injuries. Raiders week is a phenomena like the full moon but for assholes. Ask anyone working at Arrowhead, they know what week the real meatheads come to town.

And yes, we all know and love our raider friends. But the facts are there, raider week is a whole different level.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:27 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ping2000:
This is why I quit Facebook. Social media warps and ruins people. This place is my only exception to my no social media rule. Just can't quit this place. My cesspool, my refuge. I love all you ****ers.
you too man, you've been here a long long time brother.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:49 AM 01-26-2022
This comment on their board...

I always hear that Chiefs fans are really great people - kind of like us, in person.

It's really inexplicable to me that their board is so toxic.

Ha, about right! I reckon they're good people, and it's going to be a good rivalry
[Reply]
eDave 04:03 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
This comment on their board...

I always hear that Chiefs fans are really great people - kind of like us, in person.

It's really inexplicable to me that their board is so toxic.

Ha, about right! I reckon they're good people, and it's going to be a good rivalry
They must not have roll calls or meet ups. Those I've been to, the posters here are not the same and are those good people he references. Meeting them IRL changes how you address them online.
[Reply]
sully1983 04:50 AM 01-26-2022
Their fanbase can suffer from super AIDS. The Bills Mafia is made up of a bunch of inbred white trash dbags that like to throw each other into folding chairs. Plus they are all from NY or Canada. Fuck all of them.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up