ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which direction should we go with our Buffalo friends?
Respectful and Fun Rivalry 79 53.38%
Eat Shit and Die Forever, Buffalo 54 36.49%
Send Gaz up to Buffalo to sort it out 15 10.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We Need to Make Amends with Our Friends in Buffalo
notorious 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
Bills fans are one of the most similar fan bases to ours in the NFL. They have suffered just as we have, only we have finally gotten our release and relief.

I respect them, and if you read our posts we sounded EXACTLY like them when Mahomes was beginning his tear.

They have started a thread complimenting our crowd at the game Sunday, but they also correctly state we are toxic as fuck here. I have a chuckle about it just like the next guy, but I think it's time to move on.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ad-atmosphere/

We can have a fun or bitter rivalry, the power is all within our hands.

What say you?
[Reply]
Katipan 04:45 PM 01-25-2022
They have legal marijuana, they’re fine.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:57 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Keep doing the Lord's work, Hog.

I lost interest, just like I did at the Mange.

https://www.patriotsplanet.net/BB/th...seconds.70880/
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:11 PM 01-25-2022
More votes for respectful and fun? We’ve lost our edges guys. We’re supposed to be a cesspool.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:17 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
More votes for respectful and fun? We’ve lost our edges guys. We’re supposed to be a cesspool.
Yeah, should be a public poll so those people can be banned for life
[Reply]
burt 05:37 PM 01-25-2022
I generally don't have anger towards fans of other teams. Maybe I should be banned for life. One of my best friends is from Buffalo. We split season tickets for years, he'd get first pick because he wanted the Bills game. Otherwise he cheered for the Chiefs. I may dwell in this cesspool (happily) but I am a very nice dweller of cesspools.

I text my buddy the next day and said, "HELL OF A GAME!!" And he agreed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:39 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
We will hopefully ALWAYS be a cesspool to some extent... hell that confrontational, argumentative, constant call out vibe was what had me lurking by 2004, and finally having the guts to join this glorious shithole in 2006

Its the Wild West... life is hard and unforgiving out here on the frontier, boys

Yes, its always easier to be magnanimous in victory... but I have no true lasting grudge against the Bills, I've always rooted for small market underdogs unless the Chiefs are playing them

So stop crying about OT rules, and come get some Beefalo!
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:58 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I notice a difference in the way the Bills and Chiefs fans reacted to the same situation. :-)
Yeah, I was at that game in Arrowhead. We were like, "you think that was loud? Hold my beer."
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:59 PM 01-25-2022
Maybe we should "make amends" with "our friends in Buffalo." What do they have to say on the matter?
[Reply]
Frazod 06:00 PM 01-25-2022
Like it or not, care about it or not, other AFC teams view us as the new Patriots. I have friends who root for Buffalo, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, and they are as united in hatred of all things Chiefs as the most die hard Donx fan. Even many of my Bears fan friends are sick of us. I heard "well, congratulations, but I was pulling for Buffalo," from several of them.

And to that I say, fuck 'em. And to the Bears fans, I say "COULD HAVE TRADED DOWN AND STILL HAD MAHOMES!" They're definitely sick of hearing that. :-)
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 06:07 PM 01-25-2022
I mentioned this in another thread but all the Bills fan I met at the game were super friendly. I wish them well (as long as they aren't playing the Chiefs)
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:09 PM 01-25-2022
I have two friends from my Army days who are Bills fans; one guy texted me on Sunday morning and said it’s going to be an awesome game, and both our fanbases are finally witnessing elite teams playing a meaningful game. Cool my brother. We agreed, W or L ; respect.

The other dude hit me up after they smoked the Patriots in WC round and said— “You’re not so confident now, are you? Could be closer to what Week 5 looked like than you want to admit. Don’t worry— I won’t rub it in if (when) we beat the Chiefs.”

In the last two days he’s ignored me on text, and gone on a Facebook rant declaring in all caps MAHOMES AND THE CHIEFS ARE NOT BETTER THAN ALLEN AND THE BILLS— THEY GOT LUCKY AND WON BECAUSE OF A COIN TOSS. ALLEN OUTPLAYED MAHOMES IN BOTH GAMES HEAD TO HEAD THIS YEAR; DEBATE SETTLED. I didn’t engage, but all the Buffalo fans were raging along with him.

I suppose we felt that way in 2019, so I let that shit ride. It’s a gut wrenching loss, and I get the anger. But honestly I never bitched about the OT rules and it didn’t even occur to me until I was listening to ESPN the next morning. They are what they are.

We have little wiggle room to judge other fanbases, because CP can be cockbags x 10 to the 23rd power when we’re feeling it. In light of that I voted respectful rivalry because Buffalo knows suffering...I reserve my hatred for Denver, Indianapolis, LV and New England; they can eat a dick for all eternity, and I shit in their dead mouths.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:15 PM 01-25-2022
Nah, it's pretty hard to hate that bunch in general.

My experiences in Buffalo were always pleasant; nice people. A little weird, but nice. Like...two feet of snow on the ground and they're wearing flip-flops, shorts, and hoodies with no sleeves kind of weird.

But friendly, blue collar kind of town. And their team reflects their city. How can you hate Josh Allen? He's a big, goofy kid having fun playing football.

I think a good healthy rivalry doesn't mean you have to hate each other. I figure they earned my respect. I just hope we snuff out their hopes and dreams in the crib because their salty tears are so sweet and I don't want it to end.

But I respect them. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:20 PM 01-25-2022
I hope literally every Bills fan dies of AIDS!!!
[Reply]
eDave 06:21 PM 01-25-2022
I think if people think you are an asshole, take those opportunities to show you aren't.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:24 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I think if people think you are an asshole, take those opportunities to show you aren't.
Or embrace it. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up