ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which direction should we go with our Buffalo friends?
Respectful and Fun Rivalry 79 53.38%
Eat Shit and Die Forever, Buffalo 54 36.49%
Send Gaz up to Buffalo to sort it out 15 10.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We Need to Make Amends with Our Friends in Buffalo
notorious 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
Bills fans are one of the most similar fan bases to ours in the NFL. They have suffered just as we have, only we have finally gotten our release and relief.

I respect them, and if you read our posts we sounded EXACTLY like them when Mahomes was beginning his tear.

They have started a thread complimenting our crowd at the game Sunday, but they also correctly state we are toxic as fuck here. I have a chuckle about it just like the next guy, but I think it's time to move on.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ad-atmosphere/

We can have a fun or bitter rivalry, the power is all within our hands.

What say you?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:27 PM 01-25-2022
Yeah, I'm gonna pass.

Any fanbase that calls themselves "mafia" and garners attention by throwing dildos on the field and lighting themselves on fire/jumping through tables is a no from me.

They try a little too hard/are too "look at me" for my tastes. Little brother fanbase.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:27 PM 01-25-2022
Need to?

Why?

The fuck do I need to make ammends with? I dont go to other teams boards talking shit. I dont even engage with the fans of others teams coming on here talking shit, only the idiots who came around when a certain player put on a Chiefs uniform and tried to act like everything was going to be alright when it was the same old shit that they knew nothing about.

I dont give a fuck what team a person follows. If they are a prick they are a prick. I dont need to make ammends with that.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:32 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Need to?

Why?

The fuck do I need to make ammends with? I dont go to other teams boards talking shit. I dont even engage with the fans of others teams coming on here talking shit, only the idiots who came around when a certain player put on a Chiefs uniform and tried to act like everything was going to be alright when it was the same old shit that they knew nothing about.

I dont give a fuck what team a person follows. If they are a prick they are a prick. I dont need to make ammends with that.
I was just thinking about Sandy, Mav, and Tiger the other day.

I remember Sandy swearing up and down that he was now a Chiefs fan, and that he'd stick around after Alex Smith was gone.

Man, he up and vanished like a fart in the wind.
[Reply]
notorious 03:34 PM 01-25-2022
Oh god, thank goodness those turds all flushed years ago TimB.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:34 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Eh I don’t care. If they want to say Allen is as good as Mahomes. Whatever. He was pretty fucking phenomenal Sunday. I think Mahomes is better, but I’m also a chiefs fan. I’m open to being biased.

If some blowhard motherfucker says there is no way Mahomes is as good as Allen I’ll probably push back.

I’d like to add to your list that in no game ever has Mahomes laid a 6-9 loss to a team as butt ass awful as the Jags.
I get that. I agree Allen is a baller and played spectacularly on Sunday. But man, some of the shit I've heard over the last week. By the Bills fans and the media.

That post has been bubbling in me for a fre days now, and this probably wasn't even the proper thread for it, lol.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:34 PM 01-25-2022
It's easy to be nice when your team is the one knocking them out of the post-season...:-) If Allen was standing in the way of Mahomes...KC fans would despise them. It's how football fandom works...

Bills knocked KC out of their only SB chance in 50 years...they haven't suffered....at least by Chiefs fan standards....before Mahomes, KC hadn't won a home PO game in 25 years.

They went to 4 straight SBs...

Detroit and Cleveland...even the Bengals get more sympathy from me.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:35 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Oh god, thank goodness those turds all flushed years ago TimB.
Agreed. Mahomes disposed of them rather quickly.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:43 PM 01-25-2022
Most of the Buffalo fans will not give Mahomes an ounce of credit. Screw them. I think Allen is a great player and have a lot of respect for his talent/personality. They can't even admit Mahomes is pretty damn good too.

I think they are super bitter over the fact they had the #10 draft pick and passed on Mahomes, which led to enormous success for another franchise. Even if they truly believe Allen is better than Mahomes, that does not change their jealousy of Mahomes' success with another team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:44 PM 01-25-2022
I will make those mother fuckers get on their knees and eat dog food
[Reply]
DaFace 03:45 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Most of the Buffalo fans will not give Mahomes an ounce of credit. Screw them. I think Allen is a great player and have a lot of respect for his talent/personality. They can't even admit Mahomes is pretty damn good too.

I think they are super bitter over the fact they had the #10 draft pick and passed on Mahomes, which led to enormous success for another franchise. Even if they truly believe Allen is better than Mahomes, that does not change their jealousy of Mahomes' success with another team.
Eh, I do think that's a case of internet vs. real life. There's some level of jealousy about Mahomes, sure, but Allen seems like a great fit for their fanbase just like Mahomes does for us. Whether Allen will ever match Mahomes' postseason performance, time will tell, but I'm glad they're happy with their guy.
[Reply]
Spott 03:45 PM 01-25-2022
Fuck em all.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:47 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Our guys (me, Clay, and Hog) were dicks over on the Patsplanet site, because **** them.

It's easy to go full douche on another teams site. It gets out of control quickly.

I have no idea why/how dudes like StephenGrogan stick around.
I'm constantly over there still reminding them there's a new Sherriff in town. We had to put up with twenty years of their arrogance. Now it's pay back time. I'm actually creating a culture of Hatred for Mahomes and the Chiefs organization over there. **** those Bastards! Why ?? Because now every time we host the AFCCG and go to the SB, it pisses them off and I love it!

And the Bills have been to more SB's than we have. Not our fault they lost them all. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:48 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
**** em all.
Agreed. Where's the F them option?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:48 PM 01-25-2022
It's not like 'we' did anything that we should make 'amends' for. What are you asking? The Chiefs and Bills played an Entertainment Event for our enjoyment and their income.

No one was crying in their Cheerios when the Patriots knocked the Chiefs out in 2018 and asking the fans for forgiveness.

It's a fan forum and we are all keyboard warriors. Like the 13 year old crying his eyes out because the team with the name of the city he lives in lost, I think we need some perspective here. If the Chiefs wanted a new stadium and Jackson County said No, the would be gone tomorrow. It's a business and a big one at that. Quit getting so emotionally involved.
[Reply]
notorious 03:50 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'm constantly over there still reminding them there's a new Sherriff in town. We had to put up with twenty years of their arrogance. Now it's pay back time. I'm actually creating a culture of Hatred for Mahomes and the Chiefs organization over there. **** those Bastards!

And the Bills have been to more SB's than we have. Not our fault they lost them all. :-)
Keep doing the Lord's work, Hog.

I lost interest, just like I did at the Mange.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up