ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which direction should we go with our Buffalo friends?
Respectful and Fun Rivalry 79 53.38%
Eat Shit and Die Forever, Buffalo 54 36.49%
Send Gaz up to Buffalo to sort it out 15 10.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We Need to Make Amends with Our Friends in Buffalo
notorious 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
Bills fans are one of the most similar fan bases to ours in the NFL. They have suffered just as we have, only we have finally gotten our release and relief.

I respect them, and if you read our posts we sounded EXACTLY like them when Mahomes was beginning his tear.

They have started a thread complimenting our crowd at the game Sunday, but they also correctly state we are toxic as fuck here. I have a chuckle about it just like the next guy, but I think it's time to move on.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ad-atmosphere/

We can have a fun or bitter rivalry, the power is all within our hands.

What say you?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:09 PM 01-25-2022
Weird thing about CP is our arch rival fans (Donks and Raiders) end up being like family on here.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:10 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I have no idea why/how dudes like StephenGrogan stick around.
Biggest piece of shit on here.
[Reply]
notorious 03:12 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Weird thing about CP is our arch rival fans (Donks and Raiders) end up being like family on here.
My friend list is full of "rival" fans.

We have a very diverse group here, because most of them know how to give a good ribbing without going full asshole.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:12 PM 01-25-2022
Enough feeling sorry for Bills fans.....

Have you forgotten how you felt in 1991 or 1993 in their 4 year SB run?

I have empathy for them.....but it's our turn.
[Reply]
wazu 03:13 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I don't know, man. They've got this weird obsession with wanting Allen to be as respected as Mahomes. One of them even mentioned they liked Mahomes a little more now because he was humbled and sought out Allen after the game.

In Mahomes 4 years starting, he's taken the Chiefs to a home AFCCG every year. He's got two SB appearances, one SB ring, a SB MVP, and a league MVP.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, because Allen is good, but what the fuck does he have compared to those credentials?

Even this year in a 'down' season for Patrick Mahomes, he put up better numbers than Allen.
I think it's probably extra sensitive considering they traded us the pick that was used to draft Mahomes.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:14 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The annoying brother in law who came to visit and still is living with you 3 years later.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:15 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I don't know, man. They've got this weird obsession with wanting Allen to be as respected as Mahomes. One of them even mentioned they liked Mahomes a little more now because he was humbled and sought out Allen after the game.

In Mahomes 4 years starting, he's taken the Chiefs to a home AFCCG every year. He's got two SB appearances, one SB ring, a SB MVP, and a league MVP.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, because Allen is good, but what the fuck does he have compared to those credentials?

Even this year in a 'down' season for Patrick Mahomes, he put up better numbers than Allen.
Eh I don’t care. If they want to say Allen is as good as Mahomes. Whatever. He was pretty fucking phenomenal Sunday. I think Mahomes is better, but I’m also a chiefs fan. I’m open to being biased.

If some blowhard motherfucker says there is no way Mahomes is as good as Allen I’ll probably push back.

I’d like to add to your list that in no game ever has Mahomes laid a 6-9 loss to a team as butt ass awful as the Jags.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:16 PM 01-25-2022
Cesspool,

Aka

Fuck those bitches
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:19 PM 01-25-2022
I'm always down for being cool with rival fans who come here, as long as they're cool that is

The reason we might come off as toxic, is become so many of the Bills fans who've shown up have done so with boulder sized chips on their shoulders... don't show up here and wipe your feet on the carpet, pretty simple really
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:20 PM 01-25-2022
There is a case to be made that no fan has suffered more then a Buffalo Bills fan.
My poor nephew became a fan during there 4 Loss SB's and he stuck with them.

I think as Chief Fans we can relate to the stomach churning losses endured over the years and that alone makes us somewhat united. We understand the misery.
I believe its a matter of time for the Bills. They got a fine QB and a great Team.
I will always be Chiefs first, but if we would have lost last Sunday I would have been rooting for the Bills to take home the Lombardi.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:21 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm always down for being cool with rival fans who come here, as long as they're cool that is

The reason we might come off as toxic, is become so many of the Bills fans who've shown up have done so with boulder sized chips on their shoulders... don't show up here and wipe your feet on the carpet, pretty simple really
It's like that scene in Ted.

"Is that a shit on my floor?!?!"
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:21 PM 01-25-2022
While i appreciate your desire to take pity on these foo's, Notorious, i think you need to step away from 2billdrive as you're developing a soft spot for them.

You don't make farm animals your pets before you slay them and serve them for dinner.

They're down and you feel bad for them. But the moment the Chiefs have a down season, or when the Bills eventually beat the Chiefs in a playoff game, they'll be right here trying to stomp your dick out.

Well guess what buddy; not on my dick.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:23 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
The annoying brother in law who came to visit and still is living with you 3 years later.

[Reply]
rico 03:23 PM 01-25-2022
They can all go milk cows and grow potatoes for eternity with their messiah, for all I care!

Lol on a serious note, I was prolly a bigger dick to the Bills fans I crossed paths with at Arrowhead after the game than I have any other team’s fans… I sang the song, “One More River To Cross” to prolly 20 Bills fans who walked by after the game…lol, that song was used in the intro of their 30 For 30: The Four Falls Of Buffalo. And yeah, none of them responded with anything, other than a classy, respectable response, TBH…. Lol, kinda felt like a douchebag on the way home.

I’ve never met nicer fans, TBH… but don’t get me wrong, I hope we continue to take chunks of their souls around this time every year!
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:26 PM 01-25-2022

[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up