ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which direction should we go with our Buffalo friends?
Respectful and Fun Rivalry 79 53.38%
Eat Shit and Die Forever, Buffalo 54 36.49%
Send Gaz up to Buffalo to sort it out 15 10.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We Need to Make Amends with Our Friends in Buffalo
notorious 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
Bills fans are one of the most similar fan bases to ours in the NFL. They have suffered just as we have, only we have finally gotten our release and relief.

I respect them, and if you read our posts we sounded EXACTLY like them when Mahomes was beginning his tear.

They have started a thread complimenting our crowd at the game Sunday, but they also correctly state we are toxic as fuck here. I have a chuckle about it just like the next guy, but I think it's time to move on.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ad-atmosphere/

We can have a fun or bitter rivalry, the power is all within our hands.

What say you?
[Reply]
DaFace 02:53 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Isn't everyone more annoying on the internet?
Sure. But we've banned more Bills trolls in the past 2 years than every other team combined, and I'm not sure it's even close. I'd guess it's on the order of 3-4x as many. It was so bad earlier this year that we turned off new users this past week because we mods are tired of dealing with it.

I'm sure there's a board out there somewhere with a thread that encourages them to visit, but the fact of the matter is shit like that paints a negative view of your entire fanbase.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:54 PM 01-25-2022
Never had any hate for the Bills. Really the only team I ever really wanted to hate was DEN and maybe NE, though not so much about the cheating stuff. A lot of that shit was irrelevant anyway (who cares if the ball is 1.5 lbs less inflated anyway). They were just the team at the top of the mountain, and I was getting tired of watching them knock everyone off every year.

I do agree that CP tends to be pretty toxic, even towards our own which seems schizo to me, but I've gotten used to it.

But I think Josh has finally turned the corner, and if he has the rivalry will be for real, and many of us may get caught up in the emotional vortex of it anyway.

For myself, I don't have the energy anymore to hate more than one team at a time, and for now that just happens to be DEN.
[Reply]
notorious 02:55 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They hate the Patriots as much as we do.

And while we weren't tormented by the Pats as long as they were, the depths of our torture after being infected by Pioli was deeper.

In either event, neither of us would mind if the whole damn franchise was contracted, loaded onto ships and fired into orbit. And Tom Brady with 'em.

I think we're more alike than we are different. If the Bills were in the NFC, I'd have to think we'd love those crazy bastards. If ever the ingredients for a 'friendly' rivalry between mortal enemies existed, this would be it.

[Reply]
notorious 02:56 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sure. But we've banned more Bills trolls in the past 2 years than every other team combined, and I'm not sure it's even close. I'd guess it's on the order of 3-4x as many. It was so bad earlier this year that we turned off new users this past week because we mods are tired of dealing with it.

I'm sure there's a board out there somewhere with a thread that encourages them to visit, but the fact of the matter is shit like that paints a negative view of your entire fanbase.
I had no idea.

Wow.
[Reply]
ping2000 02:56 PM 01-25-2022
I have zero issues with Bills fans as a whole, but their fans on the internet are obnoxious. We've put up with their trolls showing up here over and over and over again the past few years, running their mouths, and then disappearing when their team inevitably loses when it counts. If they think we're toxic, it's because we're fucking tired of their trolling.
This is why I quit Facebook. Social media warps and ruins people. This place is my only exception to my no social media rule. Just can't quit this place. My cesspool, my refuge. I love all you fuckers.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:57 PM 01-25-2022
The Bills fanbase has endured...

Wide Right
4 Super Bowl Losses in a Row
Belichick as the Defensive Coordinator who became legendary for stopping their K-Gun offense (and is remembered that way because of Wide Right), and then came to New England to torment them for a generation.
The Music City Miracle
And now 13 Seconds

I can't hate them, I really can't. I can even understand why someone would go a little loopy under those circumstances. But for whatever reason their message board fans are some of the most obnoxious we've had on here. Their subreddit is also a factory of sadness (the posts after the game rivaled a classic Chiefsplanet meltdown). Before the game their mods would instantly ban Chiefs fans wanting to participate in a friendly gif war. But hey, that city has earned a title. Just uh, not this year or really any Mahomes year mmkay?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:57 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
This was from a Bills fan that had traveled here to Arrowhead to see the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes me think I'd get along far better with Chiefs fans that actually go to the game than most of the internet fans here in CP . . .:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:57 PM 01-25-2022

Exactly.

We've had plenty of classless opposing fans over the years but Bills fans last year, before the AFCCG, were some of the WORST we've ever had.

No sense in trying to be friendly to people like that.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:58 PM 01-25-2022
Fuck the sister fuckers that prematurely ran a mountain of smack. Full stop.

However. If I have to deal with Bengals/Browns, Bills, Titans for awhile that’s fine with me.

If I ever have to watch a Cheatriot Fuckbag game ever again it will be too soon. Similar but only slightly less visceral responses to Shitsburgh and the Colts. And let’s not forget Fuck Donk Forever.

I said it last year and I’ll say it again. It was good to see some fresh blood in the playoffs. So I chose option 1.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:00 PM 01-25-2022
We had a few Bills fans around us, but during warm ups, we were surrounded by them. All of them were nice, and the ones I spoke with we watched the Rams do everything in their power to let Brady have another shot a NFC crown. We determined that, this is the most unified the stadium was going to be the rest of the day.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:01 PM 01-25-2022
They started it!

Seriously though, the other Bills forum seems to be very respectful and down to earth. There were a couple Bills fans in front of me at the game who were mildly obnoxious, but were just having fun and definitely weren't taking the game too seriously... and didn't see or hear of any issues at the game.

However, 2BD calling names is laughable... at least call a spade and spade and know even if you have members who wouldn't fart on a butterfly, they've also infested CP with their dumb shit takes and trolling.

We're well aware CP is rough around the edges and definitely isn't for everyone... but, CP is also one of the smartest places to go for football talk, even if you have to sift through some bullshit.... and we wouldn't have it any other way.
[Reply]
notorious 03:02 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
**** the sister ****ers that prematurely ran a mountain of smack. Full stop.

However. If I have to deal with Bengals/Browns, Bills, Titans for awhile that’s fine with me.

If I ever have to watch a Cheatriot ****bag game ever again it will be too soon. Similar but only slightly less visceral responses to Shitsburgh and the Colts. And let’s not forget **** Donk Forever.

I said it last year and I’ll say it again. It was good to see some fresh blood in the playoffs. So I chose option 1.
Our guys (me, Clay, and Hog) were dicks over on the Patsplanet site, because fuck them.

It's easy to go full douche on another teams site. It gets out of control quickly.

I have no idea why/how dudes like StephenGrogan stick around.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:03 PM 01-25-2022
I have never like the Buffalo Bills, even as a kid. I can’t point to any singular reason, they are just one of those teams I never liked, and some of our history only reinforced that feeling. And now their idiotic fans think crashing into folding tables is a thing. Outside of the generic shared feelings of heartache, I just can’t identify with people like that.

Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t an all out hatred like I have for Vegas, Denver or Indy and all their fans. But the level of whatever negativity I feel towards them certainly fits with the rivalry that is forming with them.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:06 PM 01-25-2022
I don't know, man. They've got this weird obsession with wanting Allen to be as respected as Mahomes. One of them even mentioned they liked Mahomes a little more now because he was humbled and sought out Allen after the game.

In Mahomes 4 years starting, he's taken the Chiefs to a home AFCCG every year. He's got two SB appearances, one SB ring, a SB MVP, and a league MVP.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, because Allen is good, but what the fuck does he have compared to those credentials?

Even this year in a 'down' season for Patrick Mahomes, he put up better numbers than Allen.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:08 PM 01-25-2022

I’ll say it.

You mods are doing the lords work.

Thank you.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up