ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which direction should we go with our Buffalo friends?
Respectful and Fun Rivalry 79 53.38%
Eat Shit and Die Forever, Buffalo 54 36.49%
Send Gaz up to Buffalo to sort it out 15 10.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We Need to Make Amends with Our Friends in Buffalo
notorious 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
Bills fans are one of the most similar fan bases to ours in the NFL. They have suffered just as we have, only we have finally gotten our release and relief.

I respect them, and if you read our posts we sounded EXACTLY like them when Mahomes was beginning his tear.

They have started a thread complimenting our crowd at the game Sunday, but they also correctly state we are toxic as fuck here. I have a chuckle about it just like the next guy, but I think it's time to move on.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ad-atmosphere/

We can have a fun or bitter rivalry, the power is all within our hands.

What say you?
[Reply]
Old Dog 02:44 PM 01-25-2022
our cesspool
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:45 PM 01-25-2022
How about no?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:45 PM 01-25-2022
This was from a Bills fan that had traveled here to Arrowhead to see the game.

Originally Posted by :
“Well, I’m beginning to crawl my way out of depression. Man, I was low last night. I went from crying tears of joy to feeling all the life in my body just leave. One of the best football games ever. And the Buffalo Bills lost. Again. Having Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill & Travis Kelce on the same team coaches by Andy Reid should be illegal. Seriously. If Josh Allen isn’t the best football player on the planet, Mahomes is. F that guy is unreal. Being in Arrowhead was surreal. The home field advantage Kansas City has is not unwarranted. You guys are fn crazy. My ears are still ringing. I can’t believe the Bills found a way to blow it at the end. I should be able to because we are the best in the world at finding ways to lose huge games. But man, prevent defense against the best offense on the planet with 3 timeouts and only needing a field goal is one of the most colossal coaching failures of all time. I know you all are very proud of your city and your team. And you darn well should be. The hospitality my friends and I received all weekend was world class. Oddly enough, I think that being in Kansas City, surrounded by Chiefs fans is what helped me avoid crumbling into a horrible state of depression last night. So many people came up to me to congratulate me on a great game. They demanded that I keep my head up because the performance by the Bills and Josh Allen was spectacular. I was pretty much told I would be an absolute fool to talk down on the Bills after that game. And Josh Allen in a universal superstar. I really needed to hear that. Kansas City, you are beautiful. I had high expectations coming in to this trip. They were wayyyy exceeded. The people in this city are absolutely phenomenal. Thank you all so much for making us feel so welcome this whole time. Even with the gut wrenching loss, this was an all time experience. Now, go win the whole fn thing! I love you guys! GO BILLS!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 02:46 PM 01-25-2022
I have zero issues with Bills fans as a whole, but their fans on the internet are obnoxious. We've put up with their trolls showing up here over and over and over again the past few years, running their mouths, and then disappearing when their team inevitably loses when it counts. If they think we're toxic, it's because we're fucking tired of their trolling.
[Reply]
notorious 02:48 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I have zero issues with Bills fans as a whole, but their fans on the internet are obnoxious. We've put up with their trolls showing up here over and over and over again the past few years, running their mouths, and then disappearing when their team inevitably loses when it counts. If they think we're toxic, it's because we're ****ing tired of their trolling.
There's a lot of truth here.

It's almost as people treat each other different in person vs. the internet. :-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:48 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I have zero issues with Bills fans as a whole, but their fans on the internet are obnoxious. We've put up with their trolls showing up here over and over and over again the past few years, running their mouths, and then disappearing when their team inevitably loses when it counts. If they think we're toxic, it's because we're ****ing tired of their trolling.
Isn't everyone more annoying on the internet?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:48 PM 01-25-2022
Every now and again I need a reminder that I'm spoiled as hell.

I notice the roar, but I'm not in awe of it anymore.

It's always cool to see opposing fans (or read about it) who are experiencing that crowd for the first time and just don't know how to think.

I think the loudest was probably on Tyreek's TD, but there were several other moments that competed with it. Just a truly truly remarkable stadium and I'll be forever grateful that I've been able to be a part of it for the last decade or so.

My daughter, OTOH, the spoiled little sot - she thinks the Chiefs just get to play in the SB every year and that anytime she doesn't get to go to a playoff game - A PLAYOFF GAME!! - we should be reported to DFS for child abuse.

!@#$ing brat.

That's my girl right there...
[Reply]
lewdog 02:49 PM 01-25-2022
I wouldn’t be friends with a Bills fan, even if it was only on the internet!!!!!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:50 PM 01-25-2022
Fuck them with the dildos they throw at Brady
[Reply]
Hoover 02:51 PM 01-25-2022
My gosh we hate our own fucking Chiefs fans her on the Planet. So I'm not sure what you are asking for is possible.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:51 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Isn't everyone more annoying on the internet?
I didn't go to the divisional round game but I was there in October. Their fans were obnoxious in person.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:52 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Every now and again I need a reminder that I'm spoiled as hell.

I notice the roar, but I'm not in awe of it anymore.

It's always cool to see opposing fans (or read about it) who are experiencing that crowd for the first time and just don't know how to think.

I think the loudest was probably on Tyreek's TD, but there were several other moments that competed with it. Just a truly truly remarkable stadium and I'll be forever grateful that I've been able to be a part of it for the last decade or so.

My daughter, OTOH, the spoiled little sot - she thinks the Chiefs just get to play in the SB every year and that anytime she doesn't get to go to a playoff game - A PLAYOFF GAME!! - we should be reported to DFS for child abuse.

!@#$ing brat.

That's my girl right there...
I told myself that I wouldn’t get pissed if we lost that game on Sunday. The Bills are a good team and it’s hard to make it to three Super Bowls…let alone three in a row. I lasted until about the third Gabriel TD before I flipped my shit.

I still haven’t gotten over that we’re one game away from three in a row. Fuck.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:52 PM 01-25-2022
White helmet afflicted. Maybe stick that up their arse instead of fingers.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:52 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Fuck them with the dildos they throw at Brady
They hate the Patriots as much as we do.

And while we weren't tormented by the Pats as long as they were, the depths of our torture after being infected by Pioli was deeper.

In either event, neither of us would mind if the whole damn franchise was contracted, loaded onto ships and fired into orbit. And Tom Brady with 'em.

I think we're more alike than we are different. If the Bills were in the NFC, I'd have to think we'd love those crazy bastards. If ever the ingredients for a 'friendly' rivalry between mortal enemies existed, this would be it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up