Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce Mic'd Up Orchestrating 13 Seconds
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 01-25-2022

Did @tkelce orchestrate the 13-second drive? 👀

(via @nflfilms, @insidethenfl) pic.twitter.com/fBXQXBSgSF

— NFL (@NFL) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:30 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Oh no. I think I just impregnated my entire neighborhood. :-)
just drop the penis jizz firework .gif. C'mon Tom. sheesh...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:32 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Let's remember that Andy used to have the reputation for mis-using/squandering TOs.

That characteristic seems to have vanished. - making the 13 second score possible.
Since Mahomes, Andy’s late game time management has vanished.

The shot from the back shows The OL running down field following the play. As soon as Kelce went down they got their hands up for a TO. That had to have been rehearsed. Despite the OL not knowing the passing routes had just been changed. No idea why Mahones is yelling out to Kelce do it, do it Kelce.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:34 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The shot from the back shows The OL running down field following the play. As soon as Kelce went down they got their hands up for a TO. That had to have been rehearsed. Despite the OL not knowing the passing routes had just been changed. No idea why Mahones is yelling out to Kelce do it, do it Kelce.
Of course it was Wylie and Humphrey calling TO. They knew the situation. I must say Wylie is decent at RT
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:56 AM 01-26-2022
If you listen closely, Tyreek says “what should we do” in response to Kelce. I swear Kelce and Tyreek called the first play by themselves and the second play was all
Kelce. I don’t think Reid or EB called that final drive in regulation. What balls on Reid and EB to let the players essentially call their own plays
[Reply]
DRM08 12:58 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If you listen closely, Tyreek says “what should we do” in response to Kelce. I swear Kelce and Tyreek called the first play by themselves and the second play was all
Kelce. I don’t think Reid or EB called that final drive in regulation. What balls on Reid and EB to let the players essentially call their own plays
Maybe the coaches remember what happened when the players asked to run WASP in the Super Bowl. These dudes are some of the best ever at what they do, so it's cool to see the coaches trusting them on this stuff.
[Reply]
eDave 01:03 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Maybe the coaches remember what happened when the players asked to run WASP in the Super Bowl. These dudes are some of the best ever at what they do, so it's cool to see the coaches trusting them on this stuff.
Seriously. When the Cinci D starts hearing Pat call his own plays, they ought to know they are fucked.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:08 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Just watching the Inside the NFL episode. It's pretty good. Doesn't add anything too significant, but they have a live feed of Ray Lewis watching the Mahomes-Kelce walk-off and he's pretty in awe of Mahomes.
Oh I drove by Grandview Ave the other day, that murder venue in Buckhead. Lovely spot!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:11 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think Hill was the EXACT reason McD turtled up at the end. The Hill TD, but also the Hill return was heavy on his mind. It’s another thing that makes Hill one of the top weapons in the league. The other team always has to account for him. And once he burns you in game, like that TD he just ran past every player on the field, it weighs heavily on their minds.
McDermott's first PC post the immediate aftermath today was SPEED, SPEED, SPEED. . .

Reek and Mecole and Pringle got him shook enough he's gonna try to do for 2ndary speed what Veach did for our O-Line this offseason.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:43 AM 01-26-2022
Awesome.

I don’t even. Words - I don’t have them. Fuck.

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) I suppose their DBs were playing a bit far off the ball there and possibly didn't hear, but I'd be shitting my pants if I'm the DB there and I hear Mahomes telling Kelce to do it.

DO WHAT!?! OMGOMGOMG!
LOL right?

I see DBs do the same thing when Hill catches the ball and Hill stops and decides the manner in which he is going to dispatch him.

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I inadvertently sent this image to the gameday text thread that included family members, including my mother in law, rather than to the gameday text thread full of my miscreant friends.

She disagrees with you.

C'est la vie. I'm fucking her daughter so I win this round.
:-)

Between ChiTown posting the greatest GIF ever created to this story about it, this is why I love CP
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 AM 01-26-2022
We are very close to Manning-level offense now.

Patrick can make all the throws, and the hive mind of Pat-Trav-Hill has mind control over playcalling.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 05:09 AM 01-26-2022
Sights and Sounds also excellent:

https://youtu.be/PFMH76VkgCg
[Reply]
crispystl 06:41 AM 01-26-2022
Kelce will unfortunately go in before the rest

It’s going to be a sad fucking day when Kelce retires. Not as sad as Mahomes but really sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:38 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Holthus' call on Kelce's catch to set up the game-tying FG is disappointing. He sounds like he didn't realize the gravity of that play, like he still thought it was all over.
It might be his job, but he's as big a fan as you or me. I don't blame him one bit the way that game went. It's hard on the body when you have such high moments immediately after such low moments. "Roller coaster" gets thrown around WAY too much in pretty average games, but that truly was as up and down as it can get at the end.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:04 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Holthus' call on Kelce's catch to set up the game-tying FG is disappointing. He sounds like he didn't realize the gravity of that play, like he still thought it was all over.
Hothus sucks ass. You cannot get a true feel for the game from the way he calls it. He will call the most insignificant play and it will sound like the greatest play ever. When a truly spectacular play does happen he will call it like it was the 15th consecutive kneel down
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:41 AM 01-26-2022
Now you're messin with some
competitive pricks
Now you're messin with some competitive pricks
Now you're messin with some
competitive pricks
Now you're messin with some competitive pricks
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up