Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce Mic'd Up Orchestrating 13 Seconds
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 01-25-2022

Did @tkelce orchestrate the 13-second drive? 👀

(via @nflfilms, @insidethenfl) pic.twitter.com/fBXQXBSgSF

— NFL (@NFL) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:38 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
We also have Buffalo's defense to partially thank for that.

Zero clue why they were protecting the sidelines (when we had timeouts) and were playing so deep. I don't understand why someone doesn't jam Kelce at the line there, Buffalo fans are still seething about it.

My only guess is that they were so worried about getting burned after Hill's 64 yard touchdown (while probably remembering his 70+ catch and run last year) that protecting the endzone was on their mind.

But hey -- it worked out for us and let Kelce add another chapter to his Hall of Fame career. **** yeah.
I think Hill was the EXACT reason McD turtled up at the end. The Hill TD, but also the Hill return was heavy on his mind. It’s another thing that makes Hill one of the top weapons in the league. The other team always has to account for him. And once he burns you in game, like that TD he just ran past every player on the field, it weighs heavily on their minds.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:42 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I have to say I think Kelce is lucky no one overheard him talking about going to the seam.
You were there. You think they could hear that well on the field?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:52 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Holthus' call on Kelce's catch to set up the game-tying FG is disappointing. He sounds like he didn't realize the gravity of that play, like he still thought it was all over.
That is why he sucks. Do you think Kevin Harlan would have recognized that monumental moment???
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:58 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
That is why he sucks. Do you think Kevin Harlan would have recognized that monumental moment???
Kevin even froze up in SB54. Holthus' call on Damien Williams touchdown was actually far superior. Kevin's was something like "THAT'S IT!" (followed by seconds of awkward silence) Which, yeah, all of us were feeling that in that moment.

It happens to the best of us. Even GOATS like Harlan.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:00 PM 01-25-2022
Oh no. I think I just impregnated my entire neighborhood. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:01 PM 01-25-2022
I think, like most of us, they thought the odds of going 45 yds in two plays was just unreachable.

Kelce and Hill both run downhill and cover ground quickly.

Kelce is almost parallel to ground once he catches the ball and starts running, He leans forward..I think this is why it's so hard to tackle him at times.

He's become a major finesse player.

Master at his craft.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:22 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Holtus is a HUGE Chief fan- I am sure he was pretty bummed thinking we were going to lose. Probably, took a minute to realize we were going to win? Can't blame him for being choked up.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:24 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Has anyone ever truly thought that a team could move the ball 45 yards in 2 plays and 10 seconds and kick a 49 yd FG in 3? Coaches might give it a quick thought and say "that ain't happening".
I truly thought it was mathematically impossible--but I didn't factor in Mahomes to the equation. He defies the natural laws of the universe.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:40 PM 01-25-2022
rewatching this game for the 5th time. A couple of observations:

Mahomes looking off the linebacker on the Do it Kelce play was incredible and made the lane more than wide open.

Tommy Townsend's hold on that FG was absolutely nails on a low snap.

Incredible
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:34 PM 01-25-2022
Kelce do it do it do it…..

Fuck me that is so hot
[Reply]
Dayze 12:20 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
OH GOD! HE’S COMING RIGHT AT ME!

[Reply]
DRM08 12:24 AM 01-26-2022
These 3 guys are the GOAT trio. They should go into the Hall of Fame with the same ceremony. Don't have them split up.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:28 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
These 3 guys are the GOAT trio. They should go into the Hall of Fame with the same ceremony. Don't have them split up.
Kelce will unfortunately go in before the rest
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:29 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Thanks for sharing - that's pretty sexy, not going to lie.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:30 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kelce will unfortunately go in before the rest
Can he request that they hold it for the other 2 guys? LOL. They are so intertwined with each other, it just feels right for all 3 of them to go together.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up