« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce Mic'd Up Orchestrating 13 Seconds
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 01-25-2022

Did @tkelce orchestrate the 13-second drive? 👀

(via @nflfilms, @insidethenfl) pic.twitter.com/fBXQXBSgSF

— NFL (@NFL) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
stevieray 05:21 PM 01-25-2022
"Come with me if you want to win a SB...Again" (ahnold voice)
Attached: mahomes & k.jpg (138.6 KB) 
[Reply]
BWillie 05:23 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah I think so. I think in the clip when he tells Pat, "If they come out in that same defense" - I think he means the same defense that they were lined up in before the timeout.

Thanks McDermott!
To me, how they were defending the middle of the field was the bigger blunder than not squibbing. They were defending like the Chiefs had no time outs and had to score a TD to win. It was just silly. In this situation you should defend the middle of the field and the sidelines just the same. They were basically acting indifferent if the Chiefs moved the ball in the middle of the field. Horrible defensive coaching there. The Chiefs had 3 timeouts. It doesn't matter at that point of time where they get the yards, just that they get the yards or a completion.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:42 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
To me, how they were defending the middle of the field was the bigger blunder than not squibbing. They were defending like the Chiefs had no time outs and had to score a TD to win. It was just silly. In this situation you should defend the middle of the field and the sidelines just the same. They were basically acting indifferent if the Chiefs moved the ball in the middle of the field. Horrible defensive coaching there. The Chiefs had 3 timeouts. It doesn't matter at that point of time where they get the yards, just that they get the yards or a completion.
Bottom line: You could really tell they were NOT PREPARED to defense this particular situation with the clock at 13 seconds to your above statement with Mahomes at the helm.:-)
[Reply]
You See Us 05:47 PM 01-25-2022
FOCK that is awesome.
[Reply]
burt 05:48 PM 01-25-2022
I want a "DO IT KELCE, DO IT, DO IT!!" t-shirt. That gave me the chills.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:54 PM 01-25-2022
Let's remember that Andy used to have the reputation for mis-using/squandering TOs.

That characteristic seems to have vanished. - making the 13 second score possible.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:57 PM 01-25-2022
Some more Cum worthy content. Love Brown! With 13 seconds left he knew it wasn’t over. Meanwhile Clark is crying on a bench by himself

Made the impossible possible when it mattered the most. pic.twitter.com/OwZJhCfxPn

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:28 PM 01-25-2022
beuatiful

this is going to be an amazing week of videos
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:31 PM 01-25-2022
Holthus' call on Kelce's catch to set up the game-tying FG is disappointing. He sounds like he didn't realize the gravity of that play, like he still thought it was all over.
[Reply]
philfree 06:33 PM 01-25-2022
Goose Bumps
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:34 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Some more Cum worthy content. Love Brown! With 13 seconds left he knew it wasn’t over. Meanwhile Clark is crying on a bench by himself

:-) Both Bieniemy and Reid just kind of stand there while everyone else is freaking the fuck out in celebration. They know this shit isn't over. Far from it.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:38 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
So interesting as I was going to compliment McDermott for coaching a decent game. And then in the final minutes he just went braindead.

Rex Ryan had excellent commentary on get up yesterday. He said at minimum a squib kick burns 3-5 seconds. The player has to fall on it and THEN give himself up. Not to mention potentially excellent field position. Those seconds were crucial. Might be as bad as bill O’Brien duffing the lead in Houston.
I call bullshit Rex ain’t never had an excellent moment.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:42 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Both Bieniemy and Reid just kind of stand there while everyone else is freaking the **** out in celebration. They know this shit isn't over. Far from it.
yup.

Noticed that, too.

That's good leadership.
[Reply]
irafreak 06:42 PM 01-25-2022
Holthus' call on Kelce's catch to set up the game-tying FG is disappointing. He sounds like he didn't realize the gravity of that play, like he still thought it was all over.
I don't think he could believe what he was seeing. I mean that span of the last 2 minutes and overtime, I was just starting to shutdown a little...exhausted.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:49 PM 01-25-2022
Yeah, that really struck me, like maybe he didn't understand the yardage or something. Nantz immediately yelled 48 yard field goal. I was just hoping they could make it 58.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up