(via @nflfilms, @insidethenfl) pic.twitter.com/fBXQXBSgSF

— NFL (@NFL) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:04 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
You're not a real fan, bitch
Apparently not. And I’m okay with that.

NFL players don’t sexually arouse me.

But I guess for some of you men…… It does.
[Reply]
wachashi 03:07 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Again. How is this a sexual turn on?
I get hard any time Kelce takes advantage of an open seam. You're telling me you don't?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:09 PM 01-25-2022
I have to say I think Kelce is lucky no one overheard him talking about going to the seam.
[Reply]
Valiant 03:17 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
We also have Buffalo's defense to partially thank for that.

Zero clue why they were protecting the sidelines (when we had timeouts) and were playing so deep. I don't understand why someone doesn't jam Kelce at the line there, Buffalo fans are still seething about it.

My only guess is that they were so worried about getting burned after Hill's 64 yard touchdown (while probably remembering his 70+ catch and run last year) that protecting the endzone was on their mind.

But hey -- it worked out for us and let Kelce add another chapter to his Hall of Fame career. **** yeah.
Tyreek and Hardman tore them up just previously. They didn't want to give up the td. If they jam and we get free we run for 40 or 50 yards.

Our guys weren't being denied.

It sucked early on. But our sucking earlier this year against the 2 deep safeties and taking weeks to adjust made them more dangerous. Now Hopefully they just adjust each drive.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:18 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Tyreek and Hardman tore them up just previously. They didn't want to give up the td. If they jam and we get free we run for 40 or 50 yards.

Our guys weren't being denied.

It sucked early on. But our sucking earlier this year against the 2 deep safeties and taking weeks to adjust made them more dangerous. Now Hopefully they just adjust each drive.
I totally get that with Hill and Hardman.

With Kelce, if I were a DC I'd say jam him and hold on for life if Kelce started to break out of it. A holding penalty on Buff there benefits Buffalo far more than it benefits us with the time remaining.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:20 PM 01-25-2022
Huh?

How does a guy get sexually turned on by this video?
How does one not?
[Reply]
wazu 03:21 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I have to say I think Kelce is lucky no one overheard him talking about going to the seam.
It makes me wonder what the acoustics are like. I'm betting the noise level even on offense is decently high. Mahomes yelling at Kelce to "do it" also makes me wonder.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:26 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
This is the best thing ever!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:26 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
We also have Buffalo's defense to partially thank for that.

Zero clue why they were protecting the sidelines (when we had timeouts) and were playing so deep. I don't understand why someone doesn't jam Kelce at the line there, Buffalo fans are still seething about it.

My only guess is that they were so worried about getting burned after Hill's 64 yard touchdown (while probably remembering his 70+ catch and run last year) that protecting the endzone was on their mind.

But hey -- it worked out for us and let Kelce add another chapter to his Hall of Fame career. **** yeah.

Somebody said they were playing like the Chiefs were out of timeouts
[Reply]
Hoover 03:27 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You think people can hear anything in that stadium.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:27 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yeah, and especially with Kelce’s personality he is headed for tv, no doubt about it.
Definitely can see him being on a network pre-game show. Most of those dudes are getting old anyway, they need fresh blood.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:28 PM 01-25-2022
Huh?

How does a guy get sexually turned on by this video?

[Reply]
TimBone 03:36 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
I get hard any time Kelce takes advantage of an open seam. You're telling me you don't?
The man's got ED. No other explanation.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 03:41 PM 01-25-2022
I think they were genuinely worried about tyreek going to the house again.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:42 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
This is the best thing ever!
I inadvertently sent this image to the gameday text thread that included family members, including my mother in law, rather than to the gameday text thread full of my miscreant friends.

She disagrees with you.

C'est la vie. I'm fucking her daughter so I win this round.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up