Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce Mic'd Up Orchestrating 13 Seconds
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 01-25-2022

Did @tkelce orchestrate the 13-second drive? 👀

(via @nflfilms, @insidethenfl) pic.twitter.com/fBXQXBSgSF

— NFL (@NFL) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:48 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Craziest part is that before the snap PM basically tells the entire field where he is going with the ball and they still can't stop them.
We also have Buffalo's defense to partially thank for that.

Zero clue why they were protecting the sidelines (when we had timeouts) and were playing so deep. I don't understand why someone doesn't jam Kelce at the line there, Buffalo fans are still seething about it.

My only guess is that they were so worried about getting burned after Hill's 64 yard touchdown (while probably remembering his 70+ catch and run last year) that protecting the endzone was on their mind.

But hey -- it worked out for us and let Kelce add another chapter to his Hall of Fame career. **** yeah.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:49 PM 01-25-2022
IM HARD AND WET
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:51 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

Zero clue why they were protecting the sidelines (when we had timeouts) and were playing so deep. I don't understand why someone doesn't jam Kelce at the line there, Buffalo fans are still seething about it.

My only guess is that they were so worried about getting burned after Hill's 64 yard touchdown (while probably remembering his 70+ catch and run last year) that protecting the endzone was on their mind.

But hey -- it worked out for us and let Kelce add another chapter to his Hall of Fame career. **** yeah.
THIS

I'm talking to my Son as we are watching this and asked him "why are they giving up some much of the middle of the field? We have timeouts and we need yards, we don't need the sideline...."

It was mind-"bottling" :-)
[Reply]
Otter 02:51 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yeah, and especially with Kelce’s personality he is headed for tv, no doubt about it.
Might need to put him on 2 minute delay for f-bomb prevention. :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:53 PM 01-25-2022
That's the greatest thing I've ever seen.

I hope we all appreciate being in the middle of greatness - two of the best players of all time at the pinnacle of their games - just improvising in the biggest moment ever.

Like even I get numb to Mahomes and Kelce sometimes and have to remind myself how special this is. It's like we get to hang out with Picasso and Hemingway in Paris in the 1920s.
[Reply]
phisherman 02:54 PM 01-25-2022
BEAST MODE SHIT RIGHT THERE!
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:55 PM 01-25-2022
I'm rock hard and bawling rn
[Reply]
TimBone 02:56 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Craziest part is that before the snap PM basically tells the entire field where he is going with the ball and they still can't stop them.
How so?
[Reply]
SupDock 02:57 PM 01-25-2022
Fucking chills.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:58 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

So interesting as I was going to compliment McDermott for coaching a decent game. And then in the final minutes he just went braindead.

Rex Ryan had excellent commentary on get up yesterday. He said at minimum a squib kick burns 3-5 seconds. The player has to fall on it and THEN give himself up. Not to mention potentially excellent field position. Those seconds were crucial. Might be as bad as bill O’Brien duffing the lead in Houston.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:59 PM 01-25-2022
My stepbrother used to say he didn't like Tony G because he never won anything with the Chiefs. I was like - there's only so much a tight end can do. He can't take the team on his back.

I was wrong.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:00 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
That is better than any ED pill.

Holy shit.
Huh?

How does a guy get sexually turned on by this video?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:01 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
IM HARD AND WET
Again. How is this a sexual turn on?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:02 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
My stepbrother used to say he didn't like Tony G because he never won anything with the Chiefs. I was like - there's only so much a tight end can do. He can't take the team on his back.

I was wrong.
Tony's biggest duff was not getting into a fistfight with Paul Hackett when Hackett insisted on putting in Ted ****ing Popson for our last drive against Denver in the 97 playoffs. Tony caught TWO touchdowns that day and was riding the bench for that last drive. JESUS.

I'm still a little mad about it I guess.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:02 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Again. How is this a sexual turn on?
You're not a real fan, bitch
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up