< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce Mic'd Up Orchestrating 13 Seconds
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 01-25-2022

Did @tkelce orchestrate the 13-second drive? 👀

(via @nflfilms, @insidethenfl) pic.twitter.com/fBXQXBSgSF

— NFL (@NFL) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
ptlyon 02:18 PM 01-25-2022
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Dude has been watching for and scheming his way open his whole career. It's uncanny how he can get open when they know he's a prime target.

Just like that fuckstick Gronk.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:27 PM 01-25-2022
:-) I suppose their DBs were playing a bit far off the ball there and possibly didn't hear, but I'd be shitting my pants if I'm the DB there and I hear Mahomes telling Kelce to do it.

DO WHAT!?! OMGOMGOMG!
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:30 PM 01-25-2022
Fucking amazing. Best TE to ever do it. He needs to be on the coaching staff here when he eventually retires.
[Reply]
wachashi 02:30 PM 01-25-2022
Mahomes to Kelce on the last throw:

[Reply]
gblowfish 02:32 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
****ing amazing. Best TE to ever do it. He needs to be on the coaching staff here when he eventually retires.
He's going to leave with enough money where he'll never have to work ever again. NFL coaches put in 20 hour days for ten months a year. Star players don't go into coaching because its too much work. They go on TV or play golf. He would be an outstanding TE Coach if he chose to be one.

I think Chase Daniel will be an NFL head coach someday. He's played for like every team in the NFL and is a really smart guy.
[Reply]
wazu 02:32 PM 01-25-2022
This is basically this year's equivalent to "Do we have time to run wasp?"
[Reply]
redfan 02:33 PM 01-25-2022
Just fucking fantastically great stuff there.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:37 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
He's going to leave with enough money where he'll never have to work ever again. NFL coaches put in 20 hour days for ten months a year. Star players don't go into coaching because its too much work. They go on TV or play golf. He would be an outstanding TE Coach if he chose to be one.

I think Chase Daniel will be an NFL head coach someday. He's played for like every team in the NFL and is a really smart guy.
Yeah, and especially with Kelce’s personality he is headed for tv, no doubt about it.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:37 PM 01-25-2022

But he’s a nose digger…
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:38 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) I suppose their DBs were playing a bit far off the ball there and possibly didn't hear, but I'd be shitting my pants if I'm the DB there and I hear Mahomes telling Kelce to do it.

DO WHAT!?! OMGOMGOMG!
OH GOD! HE’S COMING RIGHT AT ME!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:39 PM 01-25-2022

I hope he becomes a coach at Mizzou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
It’s why I can’t find myself comparing Gonzalez to kelce.

Kelce intangibles are off the charts. Leadership, football iq, unselfishness, desire to win. We’ve got a lot of character guys out there but I don’t know that there’s been a player in franchise history that works as hard at this as kelce does. I mean he was flat out getting murdered out there much of the season.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:43 PM 01-25-2022
Craziest part is that before the snap PM basically tells the entire field where he is going with the ball and they still can't stop them.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:44 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It’s why I can’t find myself comparing Gonzalez to kelce.

Kelce intangibles are off the charts. Leadership, football iq, unselfishness, desire to win. We’ve got a lot of character guys out there but I don’t know that there’s been a player in franchise history that works as hard at this as kelce does. I mean he was flat out getting murdered out there much of the season.
There is no comparison. TG would be riding the bench on a team with Kelce or Gronk.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM 01-25-2022
QB2
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up