ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills players a bunch of overweight cones?!?!???
DTVietnam 09:40 AM 01-25-2022
I guess that explains it

#BillsMafia I’m sure this young man speaks for them all. Feel for the kid. pic.twitter.com/kYUbJoh4iU

— Gahdang (@DigiEntertain) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:46 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I became a fan at the age of six and got to see my first Chiefs Super Bowl when I was 56. It looks like that kid has about another 44 years to wait.
I'm only a couple years behind you...I was 13 and we were starting Mike Livingston then Bill Kinney, add next name...
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:57 PM 01-25-2022
I find it amusing when kids act like their 55 year old uncle who’s on disability.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:14 PM 01-25-2022
If the Bills won, they'd be 0-5 in Super Bowls.

They did that kid a favor.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:09 PM 01-25-2022
Don’t care about a kids fake crying for his Twitter video… Tough shit..
[Reply]
Frazod 02:18 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
I was a very emotional kid growing up but I never cried about a game. Felt sick sure but as others said, even if you did that, you don't let your peers know. Have some pride kid.
I can't remember crying over a game when I was a kid. I've cried at the end of games twice as an adult, though. The first time was after that godforsaken loss to Denver in the cooking spray game. I'd still have to rank that as the worst day of my life. I just wanted to fucking die. God that was awful.

The second time was tears of joy when we finally staked the fucking Colts in a playoff game. That was the day the cursed cloud of a lifetime of Chiefs misery finally lifted. That was the last time I was really drunk, too.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 02:51 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
This kid should file a class action lawsuit against all the media that made him believe the bills had the best defense in the NFL
To be fair to Bills, the Bills were without Tre'Davious White who is a really good player at a position of need when facing any passing offense.

I never felt the Bills (or Patriots) had a legit "top 5" defense in the NFL. Patriots may have without injuries and if Gilmore wasn't traded but lots of teams can say that.

Buffalo/New England/NJ Jets often have defenses that benefit statistically from playing in the AFC East where weather is a factor. Zero dome stadiums in the entire division so teams often built a little bit differently. And right now, outside of Josh Allen fair to say no elite quarterback in the division and Bills defense obviously doesn't have to face Josh Allen. Adjusted for opponents/weather/injuries, Bills were probably something like 10th best defense without White and perhaps 5-7th best with him.

I see the Bills tougher problem to solve as actually not having the elite skill position players on offense to support Josh Allen. Josh Allen is continuously asked to sacrifice his body to make up for the lack of talent. Allen is like a little slower prime Cam Newton but he is much more accurate thrower of the football. Stefon Diggs increased production is more of a product of Josh Allen than he is a truly elite number 1 receiver. Call him a lower tier number 1 receiver seems fair.

Cincy I see as the Chiefs biggest threat next year. They have a lot of cap room which they can use to address their weaknesses.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:05 PM 01-25-2022
What kind of cone can even be overweight?
[Reply]
TEX 03:08 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
To be fair to Bills, the Bills were without Tre'Davious White who is a really good player at a position of need when facing any passing offense.

I never felt the Bills (or Patriots) had a legit "top 5" defense in the NFL. Patriots may have without injuries and if Gilmore wasn't traded but lots of teams can say that.

Buffalo/New England/NJ Jets often have defenses that benefit statistically from playing in the AFC East where weather is a factor. Zero dome stadiums in the entire division so teams often built a little bit differently. And right now, outside of Josh Allen fair to say no elite quarterback in the division and Bills defense obviously doesn't have to face Josh Allen. Adjusted for opponents/weather/injuries, Bills were probably something like 10th best defense without White and perhaps 5-7th best with him.

I see the Bills tougher problem to solve as actually not having the elite skill position players on offense to support Josh Allen. Josh Allen is continuously asked to sacrifice his body to make up for the lack of talent. Allen is like a little slower prime Cam Newton but he is much more accurate thrower of the football. Stefon Diggs increased production is more of a product of Josh Allen than he is a truly elite number 1 receiver. Call him a lower tier number 1 receiver seems fair.

Cincy I see as the Chiefs biggest threat next year. They have a lot of cap room which they can use to address their weaknesses.

To be even more fair, no Honey Badger for KC / No White for Buff. :-)

But let's talk Patriots...Didn't we, "Hear it here first," from you that they would be playing the CHIEFS in the. AFCCG? What happened?
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:47 PM 01-25-2022
I guess I got lucky that I was 20 years old for my first heartbreaking Chiefs loss - Dave Szott holding. Maybe it would have fucked 11-year-old me up worse than I already am.
[Reply]
Curé 04:58 PM 01-25-2022
the urban dictionary tells me that the definition of cones, in addition to being australian weed, is a male with man boobs.

makes sense. kids today.
[Reply]
seclark 05:14 PM 01-25-2022
I’m surprised he’s even watching football and not playing with his little sisters dollhouse.
sec
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:22 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:
Who the hell cries when your team loses?
I mean... children do. Which this kid is.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 08:15 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
To be even more fair, no Honey Badger for KC / No White for Buff. :-)

But let's talk Patriots...Didn't we, "Hear it here first," from you that they would be playing the CHIEFS in the. AFCCG? What happened?
Based upon what Chief fans think of Honey Badger this season and the greater importance of cornerbacks when facing KC, Buffalo had the bigger loss there. But end of the day, I do think Chiefs were superior team and would have won a little "more often than not" on a neutral field.

I never said "Here it here first".... You have me confused with someone else. I sure like the Patriots and at their peak this year, I thought they had "a chance" to make the AFC championship game if they avoided injuries/players missed to covid but for sure by the end of the season I thought it was more likely they would lose in first round of playoffs.

I am a logical person and I knew with a few weeks left in the season, just as much of a chance Patriots would face chiefs in wild card or divisional round and not AFC Championship game if the two teams even met. That was assuming both teams would advance.

I thought Patriots would lose to the Bills. I just didn't think the patriots defense would completely collapse like they did. It was kind of obvious that the Patriots were weaker at the end of the season than they were during the middle of the season. Team literally ended up playing without 3 of their top 4 cornerbacks entering the season and their 2 best players in their front 7 were hurt. And an aging veteran like Hightower wasn't getting better at end of the year.

If you want to criticize me for any "prediction" this year, I got the Titans-Bengals game wrong. I do think I was 100% right that Titans > Bengals but both Tannehill and Henry had bad games. Yes, Tannehill is not an elite QB but he rarely throws 3 INTs in a game. And Titans kind of blew the game at the end. Just normal mediocre game from Tannehill or Derrick Henry not playing probably wins the Titans the game. That game was obviously close and the Titans sacked Burrow 9 times.

My prediction in that game was sound/logical but as Brady himself says, there is no guarantee at all the better team will win in a playoff game. The team that plays better that day wins. Barring a close game being turned by truly horrible officiating.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:49 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What kind of cone can even be overweight?
Probably the triple dipper waffle cone.
[Reply]
oldman 06:21 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Fat Overweight Horrible Cones would be a good band name!
I can still play a little guitar. Who's with me??
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up