ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ROLL CALL: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (X4)
OnTheWarpath15 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
In for the motherfucking win.

See you fuckers there.

Ticket help:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Word of advice, guys.

Check Ticketmaster multiple times daily. Turn off the resale slider so you only see availability directly from the Chiefs.

They release tickets all the time, usually super low numbers early in the week and more later in the week that were returned by the visiting team.

Be prepared though, a friend showed me the face value pricing structure and it's steep.
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.

[Reply]
Coach 12:10 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yep, Thurs/Fri is the sweet spot for secondary market (or later if you really don'tcare where you sit, but tickets start drying up), plus the Chiefs will randomly release tickets throughout the week.
Agreed. 2 days before game day is the sweet spot, as you said. It's what I did when I got the Royals/Mets Game 1 of the 2015 WS tickets for $250 a ticket on LL in the left field.

The next day, those exact seats were going for $650.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:14 PM 01-24-2022
Secured AirBNB.

Just need 4-6 tickets.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:15 PM 01-24-2022
Bang for your buck if you're in town for a couple days, I'd say downtown/Crown Center/Plaza areas. I just saw there's a Hampton Inn downtown, personally a fan of that chain.

I can probably give you a ride to/from the game, if not other CPers who are staying in whichever area you choose.... if not Lyft, which I'd recommend over Uber's price gouging during large events.
Stayed at the Crossroads Hampton last time I came in and am staying there again. Its new, clean, and has a bunch of walkable options around.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:17 PM 01-24-2022
I haven't followed the other roll call threads much.

Where are the gathering spots in the lot with CPers?

I'd definitely be down to crack a Championship beer before the game but I might be cutting it close on time.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:24 PM 01-24-2022
Ok I’m going to follow y’alls lead and wait till Friday. If anyone hears anything, PM me. Going to book hotel now
[Reply]
Coach 12:25 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Ok I’m going to follow y’alls lead and wait till Friday. If anyone hears anything, PM me. Going to book hotel now
Check Thursdays too as well. There'll be a few gems in there as well.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:29 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I haven't followed the other roll call threads much.

Where are the gathering spots in the lot with CPers?

I'd definitely be down to crack a Championship beer before the game but I might be cutting it close on time.
In the grass along Dubiner Circle between F and N... close to F24.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:53 PM 01-24-2022
In the grass along Dubiner Circle between F and N... close to F24.
What's a safe amount of time to give yourself to get into the stadium from that location?

Its been awhile since I've hung in the lot.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:04 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
What's a safe amount of time to give yourself to get into the stadium from that location?

Its been awhile since I've hung in the lot.
I walked to the stadium gates 90 minutes prior to kickoff and it was very quick, after warnings that 60 minutes prior was barely enough time for the Steelers game.

So, from that perspective, could potentially have waited a little while longer, but there were still a decent number of people heading to the gate and tailgates being torn down.
[Reply]
wheeler08 01:07 PM 01-24-2022
Ok, got hotel booked!
[Reply]
R Clark 01:10 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I’ll get in line this goes for me as well, I screwed the pouch when I didn’t buy tickets that were advertised on here last week .
[Reply]
KC Dan 02:59 PM 01-24-2022
Flying out from Washington state on Friday. Hope to find a ticket or 4
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:04 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wait it on the secondary market. I did just that for the 2020 AFC CG and got 3 tickets in Sec 122 for $450/ticket on like row 15.
According to a friend who has seats in a similar area, that is face value this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:05 PM 01-24-2022
Patrick, the Grim Reaper is on his way to Arrowhead.

Look for him in Section 119, Row 4.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:06 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Damnit, I'm in.

I've got an absolute stock pile of bourbon for you OTWP
Seriously?

ohboy.gif
[Reply]
Page 6 of 30
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up