ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 31
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
Reroka 09:43 AM 01-24-2022
I went to the bills forums to give them much respect for a great game and great season. Talk about some sore looers.

If the chiefs would have lost to the bills I would have been rooting for the bills to win.

Oh well. I guess not everyone can be respectful.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:45 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I went to the bills forums to give them much respect for a great game and great season. Talk about some sore looers.

If the chiefs would have lost to the bills I would have been rooting for the bills to win.

It's too soon, bro. That's one of those losses that is gonna take a lot of time to heal before they can be rational.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's too soon, bro. That's one of those losses that is gonna take a lot of time to heal before they can be rational.
Exactly.

Think about how we felt when the Bills scored with 13 seconds left. Now multiply that by 100 for being on the losing side of it and well...not a good time to be nice to them. They're not in the mood.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:48 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly.

Think about how we felt when the Bills scored with 13 seconds left. Now multiply that by 100 for being on the losing side of it and well...not a good time to be nice to them. They're not in the mood.
I thought the game was over and would have been very happy if the bills won but I was happier that KC won.

I guess it's just the sportsmen in me. I would not have been mad if the chiefs lost because that was an epic game.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:53 AM 01-24-2022
I thought the game was over and would have been very happy if the bills won but I was happier that KC won.

I guess it's just the sportsmen in me. I would not have been mad if the chiefs lost because that was an epic game.
Whether I was playing, or being a message board warrior, I didn't want to hear from anyone telling me "good game", after a loss like that. Just leave me tf alone :-)
[Reply]
kgrund 09:54 AM 01-24-2022

We would have had more reasons to be upset about losing that one than the Bills. We had reasonable control over most of the game, but could not keep them in a doubt digit deficit for any length of time. Missing the FG before half and the PAT and settling for FG on the 3rd and 1 would have haunted us.

Meanwhile Bills got 7 everytime in red zone and had not critical penalties, drops, or turnovers that they would have looked back and lamented about.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:56 AM 01-24-2022
Florio was SO mad last night.

Instead of tweeting about how exciting the game was, he ripped off a series of tweets crying about how Tyreek wasn't called for taunting and then immediately pivoted to crying about the overtime rules once the game ended.

Dude was absolutely devastated that we won.

Still waiting for him to stop covering the NFL like he promised.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:56 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sure am glad for the lenient refs because we sprung Hardman open in OT with 2 incredibly blatant picks by Pringle and Kelce.
Have you re-watched the game? Or this play? With the intent on looking at it analytically?

How do people do this. I could barely remember to fucking BREATH, never mind worry about ticky-tack holds or some shit.
[Reply]
rico 10:00 AM 01-24-2022

They are all inbred. Fuck them and their near-set eyes wearin,’ gas station loiterer QB Josh Allen, too. They can have him… the line that separates him and Chad freakin’ Henne is razor thin. Dude had all the time in the world and the widest lanes to run through all game…

CHIEFS #1 for the foreseeable future baby!
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:00 AM 01-24-2022

If the Chiefs lost and Bills fans were here, it doesn't matter how classy they acted, people would still tell them to get aids, drink antifreeze, and die in a fire.

Everyone has a big mouth behind their keyboards.

That said, this is my home... my cesspool.
[Reply]
Coach 10:02 AM 01-24-2022
We would know this.

The Phantom holding call on Fisher.

The Mariota pass and catch.

Blowing a huge lead against Indy.

This is Buffalo's Vietnam.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 10:03 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Can't believe the crying over the OT rule. In 2018 nobody cared at all. Even Clark Hunt couldn't get anybody to care. Now I'll bet they change the rule. Guess Clark wins in the end.
And in the long run it will benefit the Chiefs as we have the best QB, so we want him on the field in OT
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:03 AM 01-24-2022
With Norwood in their history, they might not be rational until they finally get over the top.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:04 AM 01-24-2022
I remember after that awful loss to New England in the first AFCCG, some jerkoff Cheatriots Facebook friend that I had served with in the Navy over thirty years ago, who I barely remembered, and had never had a discussion about football or anything else with, started busting my balls before I could even get out of the parking lot.

Needless to say, I'm not friends with that cocksucker now.
[Reply]
wachashi 10:04 AM 01-24-2022
People are tired of seeing Mahomes and this team win in the playoffs. They all think it's someone else's turn now.

Mahomes feels differently.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 31
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up