ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 31
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 07:21 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Somebody tell these ****ing cry babies that the Bills had their chance to vote for a change and they declined…
This is it. I've got no issue with "neutrals" saying they wished the game could've gone on forever. But if your angle is the rules need to change then the correct and fair take is "Man, I bet the Bills are kicking themselves at voting against KC's rule change proposal".
[Reply]
irafreak 07:29 AM 01-24-2022
As mentioned, tyreek was being Jersey pulled pretty good on that td and does anyone really want to see a taunting penalty called in such a big moment? Also say they call it. We score anyway and maybe Allen doesn't have enough time to score back.

Instead of whining about the rules because these obviously biased sports journalists didn't get their desired outcome, they should be marveling at mahomes and his ability to elevate his game to new highs. Last night was a masterpiece from him. He was precise and elusive and legendary. I'm so jacked for the afccg.
[Reply]
Toad 07:37 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Overtime rules.. Ha.. The dumbasses kicked deep and gave Mahomes a chance in regulation and then their number 1 defense couldn’t stop us.. Bitch please..
Great point.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:38 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Okay this one isn't really on topic but damn it's funny :-)

Bucs lost largely because Bruce arians like a dumbass let wirfs and Jensen play hurt against the eagles in meaningless minutes. AB is a psycho idiot, but he’s not probably not wrong that Arians badly mismanaged injuries this year. You hate (sarcasm) to see it .
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:39 AM 01-24-2022
ESPN doesn’t count as national media. All of those guys are clickbait trolls. They make opinions for clicks.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:41 AM 01-24-2022
I’ve re-thought all of this. I think the National Media’s angst against the Chiefs winning has more to do with the fact that they all wanted Josh Allen to win. Why? Because it’s pretty obvious that the National Media is racist and they can’t stand that a Black QB is the new GOAT. It’s all starting to make sense to me now….

:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:43 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's perfect the way it is.

Any asshole dipshit QB can strike on a goddamn field goal in OT. That's not a true measure of deciding the victory.

The touchdown is at least a challenge. It gives the defense a fighting chance for a goal line stand should a bullshit DPI take place.

You hold them to a field goal? Great, now it's your turn. If you can't top that field goal with a TD, you deserve to lose.

I can't think of a better system that generally does a good job of avoiding ties and finishing the game in a timely manner to avoid injuries while also making the winning team earn it.
I don’t think the OT rules are broken. Though I do think that for playoff games only given the coin flip loser one chance to match a TD is fair. It would extend games but probably not by too much.
[Reply]
Spott 07:44 AM 01-24-2022
The media sucks in sports as much as it does everything else. They can all suck it long and hard, especially that Cowboy lovin’ tool bayless.
[Reply]
Spott 07:46 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
NFL network saying Allen = Mahomes and Mahomes only won because of home field and Kelce and Hill. Conveniently ignoring that all Allen’s big plays were strikes against our secondary missing HB…
And Fenton.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:07 AM 01-24-2022
some elections are decided by a coin flip
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:11 AM 01-24-2022
Ding dong the witch is dead

Brady had the perfect game to walk out on. Imagine gronk walks with him.
New England has become irrelevant.

The obnoxious bellichick tree has poisoned the media. They’re becoming irrelevant too. You hate to see it.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:26 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t think the OT rules are broken. Though I do think that for playoff games only given the coin flip loser one chance to match a TD is fair. It would extend games but probably not by too much.
Under college OT rules that game last night is probably still going on.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:44 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Great idea for a thread. Can’t wait to watch the tears tomorrow

Before game: "#1 defense!!!"

After game: "Well, Allen had the greater degree of difficulty..."
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:47 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Wah,Wah,Wah !!!!!!! Everyone was saying the same thing when Mahomes didn't get a chance in the ACFCG against Brady in OT.
Chiefs wanted an OT rule change after that AFCCG. The league voted against it. The Bills voted against it. Hard to complain about a rule that could have been changed, but you voted against the change happening.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:51 AM 01-24-2022
As was mentioned, the CHIEFS proposed a change to overtime rules after the 2018 AFCCG and the Bills voted against it.

Too bad for them.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 31
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up