ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 31
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
People are tired of seeing Mahomes and this team win in the playoffs. They all think it's someone else's turn now.

Mahomes feels differently.
Funny how it wasn't a problem for Tom Brady.

Hell, it's STILL not a problem for Tom Brady. They were all singing his praises again yesterday.

After a loss.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:07 AM 01-24-2022
People are tired of seeing Mahomes and this team win in the playoffs. They all think it's someone else's turn now.

This is the year that Mahomes is going to start getting the Tom Brady treatment from opposing fans and the media.

Everyone is starting to get sick of seeing him win.

I absolutely love it.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:09 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This is the year that Mahomes is going to start getting the Tom Brady treatment from opposing fans and the media.

Everyone is starting to get sick of seeing him win.

I absolutely love it.
You mean he’ll get every excuse in the book when he loses and preferential treatment from the refs?

:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 10:09 AM 01-24-2022

Me too. Fuck 'em. 50 years between Super Bowls win, and during that entire time we either (a) sucked, or (b) choked. I've lost count of the number of times I've had my heart ripped out, chewed up and shit out.

We've all suffered enough. It's our time now.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:11 AM 01-24-2022
And again, Skip says Josh Allen deserved a chance in overtime, and Shannon brings up the fact that he didn’t think Mahomes deserved a chance in 2018.

Skip is getting schooled today.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:14 AM 01-24-2022
Florio has basically become a Chiefs troll

The taunting rule is bad. The failure to enforce it fairly and consistently is worse. https://t.co/pOJQgd67ia

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
ChiTown 10:16 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

OK, so lets say Reek gets a taunting penalty. Then What? Are we kicking a 50 yard extra point or kicking off from the 20? OK, fine. That didn't determine the outcome of the game. What am I missing? If anything, I think it helped the Bills out, IMO
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:17 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
He's such a little prick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
OK, so lets say Reek gets a taunting penalty. Then What? Are we kicking a 50 yard extra point or kicking off from the 20? OK, fine. That didn't determine the outcome of the game. What am I missing?
Taunting is a dead ball foul. You're right, it wouldn't have affected the actual TD at all.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 10:19 AM 01-24-2022
Anyone who can't generate clicks by unbiased, good quality content is basically an anti-Chiefs troll. It's the only way they'll get any clicks at all. No one's clicking "Why the Chiefs are the standard for everyone else."
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:22 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Taunting is a dead ball foul. You're right, it wouldn't have affected the actual TD at all.
or the game, imo

If we are kicking from the 20, and the Bills start their series from the 40+ yard line instead of the 25, maybe they score quicker and we have more time to score a TD instead of a 49 yard FG. I think it initially worked out in the Bills favor, IMO
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:27 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I thought the game was over and would have been very happy if the bills won but I was happier that KC won.

I guess it's just the sportsmen in me. I would not have been mad if the chiefs lost because that was an epic game.
You would have been very happy if the Bills won?

Fuck off with that, traitorous scum.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:30 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
OK, so lets say Reek gets a taunting penalty. Then What? Are we kicking a 50 yard extra point or kicking off from the 20? OK, fine. That didn't determine the outcome of the game. What am I missing? If anything, I think it helped the Bills out, IMO
He didn't do it in the face of the defender, I thought he was giving the peace sign to his own player. The taunting rule is just stupid in a game where men are physically beating each other up. Part of competition is getting in the head of your opponent, if they can't take it, that's not the fault of the person taunting them. Deal with it.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 10:34 AM 01-24-2022

How socially aware of them. I guess Ayn Rand was right…..Atlas Shrugged even applies to football
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:35 AM 01-24-2022
This is a PROFESSIONAL football league--not pee wee football.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 31
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up