< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Any news on the Honey Badger? [expected to play]
HonestChieffan 10:43 PM 01-23-2022
Not anything on the local coverage....
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:38 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have some news FOR HoneyBadger...

You getting kicked in the head on the first play wasn't an accident...it was a timely reminder to be thankful for your good fortune...and to never use twitter again.
Fuck it.

You said the Chiefs would win and they did.

I believe in you.

Can we sacrifice Mahomo by throwing him into a volcano to satisfy the NFL gods/witches managed by Giselle?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:40 PM 01-23-2022
Well, for those who doubted his value...3 free TDs to the other team on blown coverages.

If we end up moving on we will need to draft one high or sign someone that costs big bucks.

Spags scheme is garbage without an elite safety.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:40 PM 01-23-2022
We really need Mathieu and Fenton back next week. Our DBs were awful tonight.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:46 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Yes! He's a liability and makes too many business decisions and not enough tackles
I agree with you. He has played soft and has lost a step. I think this game is still played as is EVEN WITH Badger in there IMHO. Now with that said, as much as I know our 2ndary got torched tonight and in the 2nd half of the Bengals game a few weeks ago, I was much more worried about the Bills tonight than I will be about the Bengals this next Sunday. I think we will be okay and it is SB baby !!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:50 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have some news FOR HoneyBadger...

You getting kicked in the head on the first play wasn't an accident...it was a timely reminder to be thankful for your good fortune...and to never use twitter again.
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but.....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:57 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
We really need Mathieu and Fenton back next week. Our DBs were awful tonight.
Exactly. They need Mathieu back.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
**** it.

You said the Chiefs would win and they did.

I believe in you.

Can we sacrifice Mahomo by throwing him into a volcano to satisfy the NFL gods/witches managed by Giselle?
I was watching the game with some others...

When I saw that DB fall down out of nowhere...on Allens last TD..I looked at them and said..."this isnt over."

FTR...I dont need you to believe in me.

Maybe some day you'll develop your eyes enough...to notice things you currently arent.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:14 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
and IMHO that hit to the head DID NOT LOOK THAT SERIOUS. I think he tapped out because he knew what was coming tonight, tackling Allen and getting torched by Allen and he just wasn't up the for the game. I know that sounds crazy but.....
I think HB got the message...the gods usually use a language the receiver can understand.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
Yeah it's crazy, HB did not "tap out". How would that even work? I think it probably made a big difference in the secondary chaos.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:19 AM 01-24-2022
First thing he did is grab his head.

And they didn't say concussion protocol they said head injury. It could be a neck thing when it snapped forward, but that seems unlikely. When they showed him walking to the locker room he looked like he was in a different plane of existence. He was fucked up.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:57 PM 01-24-2022
Blows to the back of the head are incredibly serious. It's why rabbit punches are banned in boxing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:59 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

And they didn't say concussion protocol they said head injury. It could be a neck thing when it snapped forward, but that seems unlikely. When they showed him walking to the locker room he looked like he was in a different plane of existence. He was fucked up.
Yeah, as soon as I saw the replay and saw his hands go to his helmet as soon as Allen's foot hit him, I knew he was done for the day. They hadn't even announced him in the protocol yet and I was like "folks, he's not coming back..."

That's that glassy-eyes, Montana's head bouncing off the frozen carpet shit.

When guys go for the heads like that, you know it's bad news. They're just trying to get the world to stop spinning on them and get things to calm down a little bit. It's all stars and blurs when that happens.

I hope we get him back next week but I wouldn't count on it. That was rough.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:01 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

They did say concussion protocol coming back from halftime.

And not only did he grab his head. They had a close up on his face right before he left the game and he was squinting and shaking his head, like he was trying to get rid of the stars circling.
[Reply]
Fish 01-24-2022, 02:02 PM
This message has been deleted by Fish. Reason: Can't find source.
penguinz 02:02 PM 01-24-2022
DB's were confused quite a bit. I think HB's is needed more to help get them in position than his actual play is needed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 01-24-2022
Reed hit him so hard it apparently concussed the entire defensive backfield.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up