ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Based on tonight, I'd say Badger is more important.
I don’t know man. You could argue that getting Hughes off the field is just as important.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:32 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t know man. You could argue that getting Hughes off the field is just as important.
Possible. But they looked so confused out there without him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Yeah, we gave up 200 yards and 4 TDs to the Bills #2 WR, so Chase and Burrow are probably giggling as they fall asleep tonight.

Spags has to make adjustments if he ever wants to be a HC again, and he said he wants one more chance. So......

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
You need to look at HOW that happened.

It did not happen in the same way the Bengals did it.

The Bills got it because Allen just had all day to throw, and our corners, without Badger, can't hold up against him.

Cincy isn't going to have that kind of time.

We need to play conservatively on defense in this game. That will win the day.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:42 AM 01-24-2022
Mahomes just lead us to score 36 points in regulation on the #1 overall defense and #1 3rd down defense in football.

36 points

We will struggle a bit with Burrow and Chase but I don’t doubt for one second that we aren’t out scoring these fucks
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:55 AM 01-24-2022
This.

Hughes is becoming a Scandsuck caliber liability.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:59 AM 01-24-2022
We're going to the damn Super Bowl.

Just play mistake free and play our game and Cincinnati can't beat us.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:01 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
We're going to the damn Super Bowl.

Just play mistake free and play our game and Cincinnati can't beat us.
But Veach sucks!!! And I want my GM John Dorsey back!!!

Coward.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:04 AM 01-24-2022
It's going to be another shootout. Hopefully Butker can nail all of his kicks in this one so it's not even an issue in a close game. Mahomes and the rest of the guys on offense will need their A-game once again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:10 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's going to be another shootout. Hopefully Butker can nail all of his kicks in this one so it's not even an issue in a close game. Mahomes and the rest of the guys on offense will need their A-game once again.
I don't think it is.

The complete lack of diversity in Cincy's offense is going to doom them.

I don't think they get more than 24.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:15 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't think it is.

The complete lack of diversity in Cincy's offense is going to doom them.

I don't think they get more than 24.
Hope you are right. KC did not get enough of a pass rush on Burrow last time. It would be nice if they could do a lot better than that in this rematch. I wasn't impressed with the pass rush tonight. The coverage in the secondary looks pretty vulnerable too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:17 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hope you are right. KC did not get enough of a pass rush on Burrow last time. It would be nice if they could do a lot better than that in this rematch. I wasn't impressed with the pass rush tonight. The coverage in the secondary looks pretty vulnerable too.
Cincy's OL is dreadful.

The Chiefs actually got some pretty good heat on Burrow, their mistake was getting greedy and bringing blitzes, allowing him to just throw 50/50 balls to Chase.

The Chiefs can get there with four and play safer coverage.

If all your offense can do is drop back and throw you're not gonna have much success against this team. The threat of Allen's legs is a real problem for us.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:18 AM 01-24-2022
Mahomes just nuked the best defense in football and people are worried about the Bengals?

If Fenton and Tyrann are able to play and Ward is fine, we should have no trouble covering the spread.

The DL is going to nasty and we probably only need them to punt 2-3 times to win a game that isn’t close. They need to play a perfect game and for KC to play a sloppy game for them to win and that’s simply not happening.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 01:18 AM 01-24-2022
Josh Allen as a run threat takes a defender out of coverage. He is a nightmare. Joe Burrow is great at moving in the pocket. Spag’s defense will not scheme Cincy the same next week. Still need better safety play. Maybe there’s another Eric Weddle out there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:52 AM 01-24-2022
The Chiefs completely outplayed the Bengals in their previous encounter and would have won easily if not for some very suspicious officiating.

Let Mahomes do his thing and have the refs stay out of the game and we'll win.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:55 AM 01-24-2022
But Veach sucks!!! And I want my GM John Dorsey back!!!

Coward.
You seem angry.

We just won the best football game any of us have ever seen. Chill out and enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 57
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up