ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:30 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We will feast on those bozos.

44-24 Chiefs roll
This is kinda how I see it. Chiefs crush
[Reply]
tk13 11:33 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Bills have an elite OL, elite D and elite coaching (not perfect, give me a break). Plus the weapons and QB, if we generously say Cincy has that.

Cincy is not Buffalo by a long shot.

There's a reason KC was -1 vs BUF and opened -7 vs CIN.
Bills are the more complete team but the Bengals just have an explosive WR group going up against our secondary which has let guys go off lately. Chase and Higgins are both capable of games like Gabriel Davis had today. If we don't take advantage of their bad O-line this game will be a grind.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:01 AM 01-24-2022
Wonder if Hendrickson will be healthy
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:07 AM 01-24-2022
I hope my boner goes down before Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 AM 01-24-2022
Burrow is going to be on IR by the second quarter.

We just need to adjust to Chase smoking us vs the blitz and that is probably enough to win this game.

Their defense is going to bend over and take it up the ass from Playoff Patrick (PP) too.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:08 AM 01-24-2022
Seven point favorites. Vegas knows that first game was illegit. Raiders outgained them in that WC and they got ref help. They only scored 19 vs Titans. They're lucky to be here.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:09 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
Bills are the more complete team but the Bengals just have an explosive WR group going up against our secondary which has let guys go off lately. Chase and Higgins are both capable of games like Gabriel Davis had today. If we don't take advantage of their bad O-line this game will be a grind.
We can't sleepwalk to a win but -7 is huge in a conference title game. That's closer to the spread of the Steelers game than the Bills game.
[Reply]
eDave 12:12 AM 01-24-2022
For4ever wont let me go home and has locked me in his guest bedroom. Having said that, K think we win.

Now his dog just busted down the Door and is licking my face. Gotta go. Peace out.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:14 AM 01-24-2022
We should win this game but our defense needs to be better. Joe burrow and jamaar chase beat us by beating near-perfect coverage. Tonight, there were guys running WIDE open. It looked like a bob sutton defense. The bills third receiver absolutely torched our secondary.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
We should win this game but our defense needs to be better. Joe burrow and jamaar chase beat us by beating near-perfect coverage. Tonight, there were guys running WIDE open. It looked like a bob sutton defense. The bills third receiver absolutely torched our secondary.
Allen had all fucking day to throw for the most part, and when he didn't, he was able to escape pressure.

Joe Burrow won't, and can't.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:16 AM 01-24-2022
Hopefully HB and Fenton play.

If they do, I think we boat race them.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:17 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hopefully HB and Fenton play.

If they do, I think we boat race them.
Based on tonight, I'd say Badger is more important.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:18 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Burrow is going to be on IR by the second quarter.

We just need to adjust to Chase smoking us vs the blitz and that is probably enough to win this game.

Their defense is going to bend over and take it up the ass from Playoff Patrick (PP) too.
Yeah, we gave up 200 yards and 4 TDs to the Bills #2 WR, so Chase and Burrow are probably giggling as they fall asleep tonight.

Spags has to make adjustments if he ever wants to be a HC again, and he said he wants one more chance. So......

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 12:21 AM 01-24-2022
Bengals have played the Raiders and Titans. They haven’t played an elite QB yet and will find out just how hard it is to face playoff Patrick
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:24 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Mahomes is going to show up and put 35+ on the board. That's literally what he does in the playoffs at home.

Some of you need to stop looking for monsters under the bed. If the Bengals somehow get 35 (hint: they won't), Mahomes will just score 40+ instead.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up