ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 57
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
BossChief 10:17 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Encouraging if Fescoe’s source is legit…

We need both to not only play, but play at a high level.

With Fenton, Ward snd Sneed as our 3 “starting” corners and Tyrann patrolling the deep middle…I don’t see Cincy having much of a chance to outscore us.

Especially after the pick 6 to WGJ on Burrows first pass to the flats.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:26 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
This should be another EPIC game. Do not think this game will be anything like it was in week 17.
It was pretty epic last time. Both teams scored over 30 and the game was decided on a field goal at the very end.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:27 PM 01-25-2022
I think it's time to rock the vintage yellow end-zones again.... and the Bengals all white uniforms looked sharp....they need a complete rebranding from those arena league get-ups.

I saw an image of white helmets with black stripes...looked good..

upload free image

[Reply]
Reroka 10:28 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It was pretty epic last time. Both teams scored over 30 and the game was decided on a field goal at the very end.
Yes it was, I was yelling at the tv with 1:50 to let them score. Instead we tried to stop the and lost.

If they would have let them walk in to the endzone, we win that game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:30 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think if the Chiefs had never been here then I would say that there might be a let down after the game against the Bills. I’m not worried about them this year.
After seeing that Mic’d Up thread, I’m positive this team won’t be denied. They’re playing on another level. They’re feeling each other completely. Like Neo in the Matrix. Everything has slowed down for them, and they’re on another plane. I feel positive in my mind we’re gonna hoist the Lombardi again this season.

TAKE IT BACK!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 10:33 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Yes it was, I was yelling at the tv with 1:50 to let them score. Instead we tried to stop the and lost.

If they would have let them walk in to the endzone, we win that game.
Agreed. I wanted the ball back in Mahomes’ hands. Goal line stand only helped Cincy run out the clock.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:34 PM 01-25-2022
Sorry if this has already been brought up but watching Burrow against the Titans makes me believe his knee (or something) is whacked. Never seen a QB so stiff in the pocket — looked like he was doing a very respectable impersonation of Ben Rothlisberger back there.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:00 PM 01-25-2022
We're going safari hunting mother fucker safari! Elephant noise.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Media coverage so far is similar to last week. Mahomes should watch out for Burrows, Bengals came to play, Bengals have the IT factor, Burrow is better than Mahomes, Bengals beat Chiefs in regular season.

Suits me just fine.

I knew it would be.

Burrow isn’t quite at Josh Allen’s level of adoration yet but he’s coming hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 11:08 PM 01-25-2022
They need to double Chase at all times and selectively blitz Burrow. If you take Chase away they will not be explosive anymore
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:08 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Sorry if this has already been brought up but watching Burrow against the Titans makes me believe his knee (or something) is whacked. Never seen a QB so stiff in the pocket — looked like he was doing a very respectable impersonation of Ben Rothlisberger back there.
Was rooting for them in that game and getting frustrated that he showed zero mobility. He usually is able to make subtle moves to elude contact to somewhat offset his bad OL. He hurt his knee at the end of our game and came out for the last two kneel downs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:09 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I haven’t really heard anyone mention this, but I have to think that Mahomes is getting really close to setting the record for the most passing yards and passing TDs in a single AFC Playoffs, right?

This is the first year he hasn’t had a bye, so it’s also his first year with 3 AFC playoff games in 1 season. His stats have been ridiculous so far, so he has to be close to whatever those records are.

Brady doesn't hold the record for the most passing yards in a single postseason, however. That honor belongs to Eli Manning, who threw for 1,219 in 2011 en route to beating Brady and the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Brady does rank fourth (1,137 in 2016), fifth (1,132 in 2017) and eighth (1,061 in 2020) on that list.

[Reply]
wheeler08 09:06 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Twitter promoting Alex Smith to bang the drum Sunday.

https://twitter.com/devinalbertson/s...036843014?s=21

Meh, I’d rather see Trent Green for a revenge game!

Sorry, I still Hate Smiff. I was at the bengals game when we like set the record
For most FGs in a game with the Brazilian Midget cuz Alex couldn’t get the ball in the damn endzone
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:18 AM 01-26-2022
Just remember that the Miracle on Ice isn't shit if Team USA doesn't beat Finland the following game.

This game was exceptional - and it's a historic footnote if the Chiefs don't take care of business next week.

So make sure that Cincy is Finland and we get the job done. There's no reason we shouldn't - the Chiefs are a better football team.

Just go prove it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:18 AM 01-26-2022
Just remember that the Miracle on Ice isn't shit if Team USA doesn't beat Finland the following game.

This game was exceptional - and it's a historic footnote if the Chiefs don't take care of business next week.

So make sure that Cincy is Finland and we get the job done. There's no reason we shouldn't - the Chiefs are a better football team.

Just go prove it.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:34 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
We're going safari hunting mother ****er safari! Elephant noise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNXKJ0AbUc
[Reply]
Page 21 of 57
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up