ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 259 of 277
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:00 PM 01-25-2022
Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen put on a show, and the National Football League benefited with its most-watched divisional playoff game in five years.
Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs’ 42-36 overtime win against the Buffalo Bills averaged 42.7 million viewers on Sunday, ViacomCBS reported. The network said the contest peaked with 51.6 million viewers. The Chiefs-Bills game produced one of the most memorable and drama-filled playoff endings in NFL history.

After trailing the Chiefs 33-29, with one minute remaining in the game, Allen led a six-play, 75-yard drive to give the Bills a 36-33 lead with 13 seconds to play. Mahomes responded with a three-play, 45-yard drive, and the Chiefs tied the game at 36 with a field goal. And in overtime, Mahomes led an eight-play, 75-yard drive and threw the game-winning touchdown to tight end Travis Kelce to advance the Chiefs to the AFC title game.

CBS Sports’ telecast was the most-watched divisional postseason game on any network since 2017. That year, the Green Bay Packers beat the Dallas Cowboys in January and averaged 48.5 million viewers.

Sunday’s contest was also up 18% compared with last year’s comparable game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints. That game averaged 36.3 million viewers. The Chiefs-Bills game also surpassed CBS Sports’ peak from its wild card showing between the San Francisco 49ers and Cowboys on Jan. 16. That contest peaked at 50.2 million viewers.

On Saturday, the network aired the Cincinnati Bengals playoff win over the top-seeded Tennessee Titans. The game averaged 30.7 million viewers and peaked at 38.3 million.

Fox Sports’ NFL playoff game featuring the 49ers’ 13-10 victory over the Packers averaged 36.9 million viewers Saturday. Fox also said the game is up 40% over last year’s comparable contest featuring the Bills and the Baltimore Ravens, which averaged 26.3 million viewers.

NBC Sports’ contest featured the Rams’ game-winning field goal over the Bucs on Sunday. The network said the game averaged 40 million total viewers across its platforms, including streaming. And of that figure, 38.1 million viewers were on NBC-TV only.

On the advertising front, metrics firm EDO estimates companies spent a combined $178 million on ads aired during the NFL’s four playoff games last weekend.

EDO uses analytics that track brand and product searches and sales when ads air, helping companies and networks determine an ad’s value during sporting events.

EDO said the NFL games generated an additional 13 million online searches for advertisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DRM08 11:50 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'd characterize him as Lamar's legs and Carr's arm [FTR, that's a nudge above Lamar with BETTER arm]. He's great at passing when he sees his chance, but he still has that turtling impulse when coverage is tight and pass rush is ferocious. His arm looked all world this weekend because our secondary was in disarray and reeling. Carr can do that too, but you have to ID and key the weakness. You have to funnel him into that impulse, or he'll kill you.
Allen has a stronger arm than Carr. It's as strong of an arm as anyone in the history of the league. Mix in the size and athleticism to make big plays with his legs. He is an extremely gifted player.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:12 AM 01-26-2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:44 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'd characterize him as Lamar's legs and Carr's arm [FTR, that's a nudge above Lamar with BETTER arm]. He's great at passing when he sees his chance, but he still has that turtling impulse when coverage is tight and pass rush is ferocious. His arm looked all world this weekend because our secondary was in disarray and reeling. Carr can do that too, but you have to ID and key the weakness. You have to funnel him into that impulse, or he'll kill you.
Uhhhhh....LOL

No.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:43 AM 01-26-2022

�� @PatrickMahomes heart rate during game and my heart rate watching the game ���� @whoop pic.twitter.com/15CYLSvmro

— Bobby Stroupe (@bobbystroupe) January 26, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:47 AM 01-26-2022
Carr has a popgun compared to Allen's cannon. jesus.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 01-26-2022
This week's video is 13 minutes long.
[Reply]
kgrund 09:03 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
The hits he takes? You mean the absolute punishment he dishes out to any defender that comes near him?

I would bet a LOT of money that you’re wrong about this. Allen will be fine. He’s built like a ****ing Mac truck.
I can't agree with this. Yes he is big and runs over most defensive backs, BUT eventually designed runs will take its toll. His running adds an element no doubt, but I do not think it is smart given the other talents he possesses. It is one thing when you are Lamar Jackson and you HAVE to have the element in your game for you to be successful, but I believe Josh would be just effective without all this running. It just exposes to unnecessary risk IMO.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:06 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by kgrund:
I can't agree with this. Yes he is big and runs over most defensive backs, BUT eventually designed runs will take its toll. His running adds an element no doubt, but I do not think it is smart given the other talents he possesses. It is one thing when you are Lamar Jackson and you HAVE to have the element in your game for you to be successful, but I believe Josh would be just effective without all this running. It just exposes to unnecessary risk IMO.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:12 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This week's video is 13 minutes long.
Bring it on. I have a lot of students that want to see it. They were with me during the game. Converting a lot to Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:13 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Bring it on. I have a lot of students that want to see it. They were with me during the game. Converting a lot to Chiefs fans.
Of course. Being a Vikes fan right now is just brutal.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:26 AM 01-26-2022

Wow. Per @Cover1 the #Bills DID call a squib kick. But kicker Tyler Bass never got the call. That stings. https://t.co/jiAHShJ15b

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) January 26, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:37 AM 01-26-2022
Yeah, Carr's arm is decent. I think at best you'd consider it a plus arm. He's got a great deep ball, I will admit that.

Allen is different, though. His arm talent is elite. He's probably got the strongest arm in the league, for one. I don't think his accuracy is up there with a Brady and he's not quite as adept at the off-platform throws as Mahomes or Rodgers, but he's no slouch in either category.

I'd say he's probably third in the league in arm talent alone behind Rodgers and Mahomes and just ahead of Herbert. Then you add all of that onto a 6'5" 240 pound frame.

I just don't get the Carr comparison at all.
[Reply]
Pants 09:44 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude is a fucking alien. An alien demigod.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:59 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah, right. CYA by throwing the kicker under the bus.
[Reply]
Page 259 of 277
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269 > Last »
Up