ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:49 PM 01-20-2022
A boy is out playing in a park when he finds a Buffalo Bills hat on the ground. He thinks, "Neat! A free hat!" and he picks it up and puts it on. He starts walking home. As he does so, Tom Brady pulls up next to him in a van and says:

"Hey kid! Do you want to get your cock sucked?"

The boy looks repulsed and goes, "Oh, no! That sounds gross! I don't want that at all!"

Tom Brady continues, "Well, maybe you want to suck my cock instead?"

"What? No way, mister!"

Now Tom Brady is getting more adamant. "Well, then maybe I'll just grab you right now and shove my sweaty wrinkly cock up your little asshole!"

The boy stops, looks at him, and then laughs. "Ohhhhh I get it. No no no, you've got it all wrong. I'm not actually a Buffalo Bills fan!"
[Reply]
notorious 08:49 PM 01-20-2022
That poor bastard was on probation and got in trouble for consuming alcohol.

Worth it.
[Reply]
rico 08:50 PM 01-20-2022
WHAT?!?! CESSPOOL?!?! A CESSPOOL!!! HOW DARE THEY!!! WE NEED TO THROW EVERY ONE OF THOSE GUTTER SLUTS INTO A BURNING AIDS FIRE RIGHT NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! AN AIDS FIRE!!!! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:50 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We are a pretty tough crowd on noobs. :-)
We are tough on everyone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:52 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Anal rape
Someone put a pic of me on that ass with the flex bicep on the hip plz
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:55 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Anal rape

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:57 PM 01-20-2022
Bills fans are scared. They know what is coming.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:57 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A boy is out playing in a park when he finds a Buffalo Bills hat on the ground. He thinks, "Neat! A free hat!" and he picks it up and puts it on. He starts walking home. As he does so, Tom Brady pulls up next to him in a van and says:

The boy looks repulsed and goes, "Oh, no! That sounds gross! I don't want that at all!"

"What? No way, mister!"

Now Tom Brady is getting more adamant. "Well, then maybe I'll just grab you right now and shove my sweaty wrinkly cock up your little asshole!"

The boy stops, looks at him, and then laughs. "Ohhhhh I get it. No no no, you've got it all wrong. I'm not actually a Buffalo Bills fan!"

Yikes
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:59 PM 01-20-2022

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:02 PM 01-20-2022
Damn right we are.

And proud of it!
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 09:07 PM 01-20-2022
If Earth needs an enema the bag gets plugged into Buffalo.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:07 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Buffalo is a shithole, even worse than Cleveland. Definitely the butthole of upstate NY.
You've obviously never been to Syracuse.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:10 PM 01-20-2022
Man how many times have we heard that?
[Reply]
Kman34 09:12 PM 01-20-2022

This looks nothing like my homepage...
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:12 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

"What? No way, mister!"

Norm joke
[Reply]
Page 3 of 25
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up