ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:46 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know nothing about vBulletin or any of the DaFace nerd ass bullshit regarding forum software, but that one bitch seemed to imply that CP runs on outdated technology.

If that's the case, then why does their forum look like a goddamn cookie cutter Angelfire piece of shit if it's so goddamn advanced?
Honestly we have the best sport forum I’ve ever seen
[Reply]
eDave 12:52 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Honestly we have the best sport forum I’ve ever seen
Absolutely. Outdated? Does it still do what it's supposed to do? Yes. So fuck off. CP is an easy read.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:42 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I thought that was interesting too. There were a surprising amount of Bills fans that were NOT comfortable leaving 13 seconds on the clock.

I guess the message boards have the most dedicated fans. The painful losses stick with us more than common fans. We can always see how things could go to shit at any time.
Yeah they lived through the Music City Miracle - which was 16 seconds.
[Reply]
eDave 02:46 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah they lived through the Music City Miracle - which was 16 seconds.
I was taken back a bit at how many want Allen to move on to another team for his own good. Yikes.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:11 AM 01-26-2022
Fucking lmao it's now the coin tossers fault

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ime-coin-toss/
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:33 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

That's the shit losers do.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 06:35 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Absolutely. Outdated? Does it still do what it's supposed to do? Yes. So **** off. CP is an easy read.
Agree. Except the smileys/emojis. They suck
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:50 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Absolutely. Outdated? Does it still do what it's supposed to do? Yes. So fuck off. CP is an easy read.
Seriously. Ours looks the best. Everything else looks like shit.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:01 AM 01-26-2022
So has anybody ever thought about what the word “cesspool” actually means? It’s obvious what a “pool” is, but what is “cess”. I’ve never heard any call someone a cesshead or a piece of cess. The best I’ve found is that its origin may be from the Old French where “souspiraile” roughly means airhole.
[Reply]
Spott 07:28 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know nothing about vBulletin or any of the DaFace nerd ass bullshit regarding forum software, but that one bitch seemed to imply that CP runs on outdated technology.

If that's the case, then why does their forum look like a goddamn cookie cutter Angelfire piece of shit if it's so goddamn advanced?
I was thinking the same thing. I figured they purchased a lifetime Geocities subscription and Yahoo had to honor it. Not only do we have the most traffic by far, but this site looks and works better than any site I’ve seen.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:31 AM 01-26-2022
They can open up Bills Stadium, and the fans can sit there Sunday at 2:00pm and throw dildos onto the field and jump through tables while they watch the game on the jumbotron.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:56 AM 01-26-2022

Posted Monday at 09:55 AM

So besides all that blatant cheating, Josh Allen said I don't care we are winning this game like he always does. And that continued into overtime when he correctly called Tails never fails on the coin toss! Go watch what Hussey does on the coin flip after Josh calls tails...he looks down at the coin, flips it over and then proceeds to do a weak toss! That little flip he did pre toss changed the outcome of the flip and the game as we never got the ball. Josh Allen, our team, all of us, we were all cheated out of our destiny in that moment. Husseys' head should roll and the OT rules should change.

Posted Monday at 02:08 PM

Not if you practice the flip enough...I've proved this before by starting on a predetermined face and doing a certain speed and gotten 10+ in a row of whatever side I was trying to get

:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:15 AM 01-26-2022

Man someone needs to make a fake screen clip from the NFL rule book about the required height of a coin flip. Then add some screenshots of the coin flip.

Tweet those at Florio and see if he’ll retweet it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:16 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Agree. Except the smileys/emojis. They suck
We have this though: :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:16 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Posted Monday at 09:55 AM

So besides all that blatant cheating, Josh Allen said I don't care we are winning this game like he always does. And that continued into overtime when he correctly called Tails never fails on the coin toss! Go watch what Hussey does on the coin flip after Josh calls tails...he looks down at the coin, flips it over and then proceeds to do a weak toss! That little flip he did pre toss changed the outcome of the flip and the game as we never got the ball. Josh Allen, our team, all of us, we were all cheated out of our destiny in that moment. Husseys' head should roll and the OT rules should change.

Posted Monday at 02:08 PM

Not if you practice the flip enough...I've proved this before by starting on a predetermined face and doing a certain speed and gotten 10+ in a row of whatever side I was trying to get

:-)
Definitely a shortage of tin foil in Buffalo these days :-)
[Reply]
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Up