ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 36
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
ping2000 07:26 PM 01-08-2022
Did he clear waivers?
[Reply]
kevrunner 08:59 PM 01-08-2022
From a interview the female Antonio Brown snuck in the hotel:

Craig Carton: “So you initiate the sex?

Ava Louise: “I just started making out with him, and then the first time we didn’t even have sex because, like I said, my head game is really good, so it was like 30 seconds.”

Craig Carton: “How long until you initiated a second sexual encounter with him?”

Ava Louise: “Well, he wanted to go to sleep, he was like let’s go sleep, and I was like what? And then he was like wait, let me see the video, and he played the video, and that excited him enough for round two…that only lasted about thirty seconds.”

Craig Carton: “So Antonio Brown was not good in bed from what I’m hearing?”

Ava Louise: “No, it was good, it just wasn’t long.”

[Reply]
eDave 09:01 PM 01-08-2022
Her head game is really good. But it's not sex.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:23 PM 01-25-2022
He's still crazy...

In his first TV interview since being cut by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Bryant Gumbel interviews controversial NFL star Antonio Brown and his lawyer Sean Burstyn. Catch a new episode of #RealSports tonight on @hbomax pic.twitter.com/Cx7IXClj7C

— Real Sports (@RealSportsHBO) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:23 PM 01-25-2022
Antonio brown may be crazy but….

Leonard fournette hurts his hamstring unnecessarily running routes after tweaking it early in the season
Brady plays through an mcl sprain
Gronk plays with broken ribs and a punctured lung
Godwin tears his acl because for lord knows what reason he’s running sprints on the sideline to test out a hurt knee
Wirfs injured his ankle because he’s mind blowingly playing garbage time minutes against the eagles and reinjures it
AB is asked to come back despite having what was an obviously serious ankle injury
Jensen aggravates an ankle injury for the same reason

These cannot be coincidences. The team has an awful track record of managing injuries. Either the medical staff is overzealous about getting these guys on the field by any means possible. And or the coaching staff encourages it. For all ABs bullshit, the accusations against Bruce arians (the guy who smacked his own player on the head) actually seem kind of believable.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:25 PM 01-25-2022
ab posted on twitter a picture of himself in a Raven uni... lol
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:29 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He's still crazy...

That was like a SNL skit! :-)
[Reply]
jettio 08:45 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He's still crazy...

It would have been great if Bryant Gumbel's first question was asking the lawyer if he got his money from AB up front.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:52 PM 01-25-2022
Go ahead Balt. I double dawg dare you to sign AB. Jackson is a shit thrower and AB would make him cry.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:59 AM 01-30-2022
The turbulent wide received claimed the Buccaneers injected him with the painkiller Toradol before games with the Carolina Panthers and New York Jets to mitigate damage to his injured ankle.

He also said the team offered him $200,000 to go to the “crazy house.”

Brown was with his attorney Sean Burstyn for the interview.

“To the extent any of that is coming from a spin that Antonio had a spontaneous mental episode, it’s resentful and it’s hurtful and it’s a disservice to people who do suffer from mental health challenges. We all have our difficulties — Antonio, myself, everybody …,” Burstyn said about his client walking off the field during the Bucs’ game with the New York Jets on Jan. 2.

Brown then interjected, “Yeah, these guys at Tampa Bay Bucs tried to make an agreement with me to give me $200,000 to go to the crazy house so these guys could look like they know what they’re talking about.”

Burstyn offered a comment on this, too.

“The offer was Antonio would basically sit on the sidelines, go on some list and commit himself to some form of intensive mental health treatment,” Burstyn said. “And we were specifically told in writing by the general manager (Jason Licht twice don’t spin this any other way.”

Brown claimed Tampa Bay coach Bruce Arians was lying when he said the wide receiver was upset at halftime against the Jets about not getting enough passes.

Antonio Brown intends to sue the Buccaneers for releasing him after he said he was too injured to continue playing and is also considering a civil lawsuit for defamation.

(via HBO's "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel") https://t.co/cahjpBdxm8

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 26, 2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:01 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Antonio brown may be crazy but….

Leonard fournette hurts his hamstring unnecessarily running routes after tweaking it early in the season
Brady plays through an mcl sprain
Gronk plays with broken ribs and a punctured lung
Godwin tears his acl because for lord knows what reason he’s running sprints on the sideline to test out a hurt knee
Wirfs injured his ankle because he’s mind blowingly playing garbage time minutes against the eagles and reinjures it
AB is asked to come back despite having what was an obviously serious ankle injury
Jensen aggravates an ankle injury for the same reason

These cannot be coincidences. The team has an awful track record of managing injuries. Either the medical staff is overzealous about getting these guys on the field by any means possible. And or the coaching staff encourages it. For all ABs bullshit, the accusations against Bruce arians (the guy who smacked his own player on the head) actually seem kind of believable.
Just gonna repeat this here. You can’t look at tampas year with injuries and not think the team was incompetent at dealing with injuries.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:03 AM 01-30-2022
For all his insanity... I actually believe AB on this one.
[Reply]
notorious 09:15 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Just gonna repeat this here. You can’t look at tampas year with injuries and not think the team was incompetent at dealing with injuries.
I don't think it's incompetence.

I think it's desperation. The Brady train was coming to an end and they were knowingly pushing their guys out there with no regard for their long-term health.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:18 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:

I think it's desperation. The Brady train was coming to an end and they were knowingly pushing their guys out there with no regard for their long-term health.
Nail on the head.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:52 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:

Somebody needs to look at the last two years and the wisdom of "running it back."

I think a team that wins the Super Bowl is in a far better position for next year if they re-tool some stuff here or there instead of going for the "run it back" model.

Too much of the same shit from the same players for a longer extended period of time. Too much reliance to be perfect with your execution. Too much dependance on the same guys from year to year being 100% healthy over the course of an entire run.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 36
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up