ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:01 PM 01-02-2022
It’s insane because he would’ve hit a couple of those bonuses before the end of the season.

Also he would’ve easily hit those bonuses if he didn’t use a fake vax card and get suspended for 3 games.

https://twitter.com/spotrac/status/1...794892805?s=20
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:08 PM 01-02-2022
I’ll hold my decisions about him as a person and player once more facts come to light..

Was he benched due to the $$ being paid to him if he hit certain incentives? If so sure that’s fucked but others have reasonable counter arguments such as don’t fake a Covid card and also that would be a big red flag if coaches were benching players instead of rewarding them for their accomplishments. I doubt this is the case but who knows?

My biggest gripe is the investment Brady put in for him and in a sense had his back and gave him a place to stay (literally) and then he does this.

Like I said I’ll hold judgment but it isn’t looking good looking at it logically from the outside in
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:20 PM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I’ll hold my decisions about him as a person and player once more facts come to light..

Was he benched due to the $$ being paid to him if he hit certain incentives? If so sure that’s fucked but others have reasonable counter arguments such as don’t fake a Covid card and also that would be a big red flag if coaches were benching players instead of rewarding them for their accomplishments. I doubt this is the case but who knows?

My biggest gripe is the investment Brady put in for him and in a sense had his back and gave him a place to stay (literally) and then he does this.

Like I said I’ll hold judgment but it isn’t looking good looking at it logically from the outside in
I read somewhere Bruce asked him to get in the game twice and he refused. I’ll tru to find the source...
[Reply]
Ghost of Maslowski 10:33 PM 01-02-2022
quit on the Steelers, quit on the Raiders, quit on the Bucs

time to quit giving this guy a job
[Reply]
dolphinsneu 10:38 PM 01-02-2022
Bucs don't need him. They'll win the SB anyway, which sucks big time
[Reply]
dolphinsneu 10:38 PM 01-02-2022
How about we have a take your shirt off at work day to support Mental Health Awareness?
[Reply]
SupDock 11:21 PM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
We don't know that. Some people are just gigantic assholes. He's never shown any sign of being anything but that.
I think he is definitely an asshole, and he most likely has CTE.
[Reply]
Bump 11:25 PM 01-02-2022
mental illness or just an asshole? not sure.

But all of his shenanigans are probably going to keep him out of the hall of fame which he would have been a guaranteed first ballot
[Reply]
NEOM 11:28 PM 01-02-2022
I really hope he does not have a major mental issue, cause the guy has a family, children. People should keep that in mind before making fun about him. Football should be done for him.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:28 PM 01-02-2022

[Reply]
stevegroganfan 11:45 PM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by dolphinsneu:
Bucs don't need him. They'll win the SB anyway, which sucks big time
If Bucs were near 100% healthy elsewhere and just had their 2 best receivers (Godwin and Brown) out/cut/suspended, they would have a decent chance to upset Green Bay again but they are banged up elsewhere so it sure looks like they won't repeat.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:51 AM 01-03-2022
i was gonna start a new thread so the idea doesn't get buried, but...

AB is bi polar with early CTE signs.

:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:04 AM 01-03-2022
Who hasn't thought of quitting their job they hate in this fashion? :-) I thought it was AWESOME.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:53 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Has any other player ever been cut on the field?
Fenton and Ward got castrated today.
[Reply]
eDave 07:38 AM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by NEOM:
I really hope he does not have a major mental issue, cause the guy has a family, children. People should keep that in mind before making fun about him. Football should be done for him.
Where are they? Do they not care about him?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up