ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 71
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 PM 11-21-2021
I'll say it again.

We're going back to the big dance.

I wasn't sure until today, but the offense has unfucked itself, and likely will find it's stride in the postseason as it usually does.

The defense has been elite for six weeks.

I'm not scared of anyone's offense except maybe the Bills, and Sorensen isn't playing 60 snaps for Josh to find him there anymore.

It will take a catastrophic injury to one of our blue chip players to stop this team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Sketchy as long as our offense is still such a mess.
You are a fucking Alexian leftover dipshit. They had almost 400 yards today. Mahomes was 27/37 if his receivers didn't drop 4 passes. He's finding open guys just fine.

"A mess" in Kansas City is a good day for almost any other offense.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:01 PM 11-21-2021
I’ve got three different Super Bowl futures bets. 850, 1200, and 1400. Feeling pretty good about those.
[Reply]
philfree 08:02 PM 11-21-2021
We get to have a nice long holiday bye week. We can come back healthy, fat and sassy after watching the AFC eat itself. The #1 seed is ours if we take care of business.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:02 PM 11-21-2021
ask Pete if we are going sniff the playoffs
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:02 PM 11-21-2021
50/50 but I doubt #1 seed matters at this point. Best team playing at the end wins it and it very well will be KC.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:09 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You are a fucking Alexian leftover dipshit. They had almost 400 yards today. Mahomes was 27/37 if his receivers didn't drop 4 passes. He's finding open guys just fine.

"A mess" in Kansas City is a good day for almost any other offense.
You have no idea who the fuck i am.

Meanwhile, you're a troll and you will always be an attention-whoring troll. It doesn't matter how many times you change your name Wendler, you're still the same as you always were.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:11 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
50/50 but I doubt #1 seed matters at this point. Best team playing at the end wins it and it very well will be KC.
The bye week can be huge for getting guys healthy at end of the season.

But yea, if you don't get it, whatever.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:12 PM 11-21-2021
Sketchy as long as our offense is still such a mess. Mahomes is not reading defenses well, not finding the open receivers. Our receivers are dropping passes, fumbling the ball, generally doing dumb stuff.

Until Mahomes becomes the Half-A-Billion dollar man again, we are on the outside looking in.
Where do you think these open receivers are?

No one besides Hill, Kelce and very rarely Pringle has any ability to get open whatsoever.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:12 PM 11-21-2021
Titans are not playing well, Ravens have been lucky, Pats are cheaters, Bills have been sucking--Chiefs are set up nicely.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:13 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Tennessee (8-3) (at NE, vs JAC, at PIT, vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (7-4) (vs CLE, at PIT, at CLE, vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

New England (7-4) (vs TEN, at BUF, at IND, vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Kansas City (7-4) (vs DEN, vs LV, at LAC, vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

Buffalo (6-4) (at NO, vs NE, at TB, vs CAR, at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

LA Chargers (5-4) (vs PIT, at DEN, at CIN, vs NYG, vs KC, at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
I would say if KC wins out they get the #1. Tennessee will drop a couple to NE and Pittsburgh/SF.

Buffalo will split with NE.

Baltimore will split with Cleveland and lose once at least to a combo of CIN/LAR/GB.

NE will split with Buffalo.

LAC lose to KC.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 08:16 PM 11-21-2021
It seems Buffalo has the toughest schedule. Ravens have the second toughest.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:17 PM 11-21-2021
Sketchy as long as our offense is still such a mess. Mahomes is not reading defenses well, not finding the open receivers. Our receivers are dropping passes, fumbling the ball, generally doing dumb stuff.

Until Mahomes becomes the Half-A-Billion dollar man again, we are on the outside looking in.
lol
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:20 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It really just comes down to the Titans. They’re very capable of dropping 2 more. I’ll guarantee they lose at least one.
Tannehill looked like ASS today
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:22 PM 11-21-2021

*buries face in hands*

As long as Mahomes doesn't get greedy, we'll be fine.

Go find some offs to fuck, Jake.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 71
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up