ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 11-12-2021
Yeah, it gets it's own thread. Blow me.

[Reply]
listopencil 02:17 PM 01-04-2022
They should have had his escape from the pit last for the entire episode, told in brief flashbacks. A quick scene of just a few seconds of him in the tank slowly closing in on his face and then 1.5 to 2 minutes of him trying desperately to escape mixed in at dramatic moments. Drag it out and make it look like he was lucky to live through it. Do the rest of the episode around those scenes in chronological order. Armor stolen, life with the sand people, brush over a few important high points from Mandalorian shown from his point of view, going to the palace. Along the way make a point of showing him with lingering effects like he's barely pulling off what he's doing. So when the attack comes at the end of the episode the audience is thinking 'how is that poor bastard gonna survive this' instead of 'why doesn't he just kick their asses?'
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 PM 01-04-2022

If you watch #TheBookOfBobaFett Chapter 1 with the descriptive audio turned on, we've found two interesting tidbits:

1. The track specifically states that #JangoFett's helmet is beskar.

2. The track acknowledges #MaxRebo by name.#StarWars #Accessibility #Trivia pic.twitter.com/l6iRDVcXMN

— Boba Fett Fan Club (@bobafettfanclub) January 5, 2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:54 PM 01-04-2022
I'm not sure they selected the right actor - that's my main gripe.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:55 PM 01-04-2022
yeah it's poetic and all of that - but he looks old when he tries to move fast, it's like that old man mob fight in the Irishman.
[Reply]
Fish 11:30 PM 01-04-2022
More like Boba Fett: Retirement Home Journal
[Reply]
Fish 11:32 PM 01-04-2022
The Equalizer: Boba Fett
[Reply]
bevischief 01:10 AM 01-05-2022
Like it so far.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:07 AM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
yeah it's poetic and all of that - but he looks old when he tries to move fast, it's like that old man mob fight in the Irishman.
Conversely, Ming Na Wen is 58 and looks and moves as she does. FIFTY. EIGHT.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 AM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
he was fine in Mando

give it time, this is going to be good
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:59 AM 01-05-2022
Better name for the Hutt Gladiator Black Krrsantan, Chewshaqa or Samuel L. Bacca?

Nice touch with the Hutt litter bowed in the middle.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:33 AM 01-05-2022
Not bad 1st ep.

I will agree though...he looks old n slow.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 03:40 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Conversely, Ming Na Wen is 58 and looks and moves as she does. FIFTY. EIGHT.

[Reply]
keg in kc 07:28 PM 01-05-2022
That 2nd chapter got weird butwas very cool.

I actually love how this show has subverted expectations. Instead of just showing us burning his way out of the sarlaac we're seeing his inculcation into two diverse cultures, the hurts and the tuskens. I particularly like the tuskens portrayal and I'm looking forward to when his two paths cross.

Just a fantastic show so far, and a complete tonal shift from mandalorian.

I also realized today that for some reason it really reminds me of classic serials
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:29 PM 01-05-2022
Loved the 2nd episode! That Wookiee twin Hutt guard was badass!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:39 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
That 2nd chapter got weird butwas very cool.

I actually love how this show has subverted expectations. Instead of just showing us burning his way out of the sarlaac we're seeing his inculcation into two diverse cultures, the hurts and the tuskens. I particularly like the tuskens portrayal and I'm looking forward to when his two paths cross.

Just a fantastic show so far, and a complete tonal shift from mandalorian.

I also realized today that for some reason it really reminds me of classic serials
Agree with this.

You can see the scene where Boba is about to die from some betrayal at the hands of the Hutts and/or Mayor in the desert (take him back to the Sarlac?) and the Tuskens, unified as a single clan, overwhelm the Mos Espa baddies and save Boba’s bacon. You can see it coming but it will still be glorious…
[Reply]
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up