ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 360
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:15 PM 03-17-2015
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Holy crap, 6 kids.
No....I have 3 kids. My brother has 3 kids. They all go to the same school. On days when I need to pick them up....I need to be able to pick up all 6 of them.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:17 PM 03-17-2015
Jesus. Driving around with six kids sounds like a fucking nightmare. Just get the model with the cup holder that fits your 40 oz. the best. That's what I'd do.
[Reply]
KC native 02:17 PM 03-17-2015
Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant:
No....I have 3 kids. My brother has 3 kids. They all go to the same school. On days when I need to pick them up....I need to be able to pick up all 6 of them.
Problem solved.

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:18 PM 03-17-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Problem solved.

When can I expect your donation?

[Reply]
KC native 02:18 PM 03-17-2015
Or

Or

[Reply]
KC native 02:19 PM 03-17-2015
When can I expect your donation?
Just have another kid or two. The child tax credit should cover the down payment then. :-)

Or buy one used.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:19 PM 03-17-2015
Just buy a short bus. You could pick up another six kids or so on your way in and make some extra bank.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:20 PM 03-17-2015
Maybe a Tahoe/Denali XL.
[Reply]
KC native 02:20 PM 03-17-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Just buy a short bus. You could pick up another six kids or so on your way in and make some extra bank.
:-)

Dicky McElephant's school shuttle service.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:22 PM 03-17-2015
Or

Or

Have one of the bottom ones, you're not fitting 3 kid seats in there.
[Reply]
KC native 02:23 PM 03-17-2015
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Have one of the bottom ones, you're not fitting 3 kid seats in there.
Where there is a will, there's a way.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:33 PM 03-17-2015
:-) I'm intrigued.

Is there going to be a wait list/sign up list for the RS? They've said it's coming in limited numbers but they haven't said how limited it will be.
They havent given us any real information yet. We have a Ford rep that comes and does training every month or two im going to bombard him next time he gets here. I doubt there will be a wait list like its the Ford GT or a gt350r mustang or something.

It will be comparably small production etc but im hoping we will be able to get whatever.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:48 PM 03-17-2015
As far as those wagons go, you could always put your kids in the booster seats on back seat & your brothers kids in back. I know I sure like mine. I can throw my wheelchair in the back & then grab hold of the top edge of car to shuffle my way to the drivers door.

I like just about all makes from the muscle car era. Not so much with today's rigs. Also happen to favor the Pentastar (Mopar) products.
It seems as though the merge with Fiat has really helped. First thing they did was rework all the cheap, plastic feel interiors. They've also started slowly eliminating the cross hair grills.
There's a new special edition Ram pick up without the cross hair too.

[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:52 PM 03-17-2015
Do what my parents did, throw a bunch of lawn chairs in the back of a pickup truck and tell the kids they had better hold on tight.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:55 PM 03-17-2015
Needing ideas for what color to paint my rotors on my Magnum?

They're not Brembos so I'm trying to avoid red.

Some of my ideas were to clear coat 'em after wire wheeling them.
-black

Not really feeling white.

...ideas...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 360
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up