ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrows: I played in the SEC. None of these NFL stadiums can be that loud.
BigRedChief 06:06 PM 01-25-2022
Someone needs to remind Mr. Burrow’s he’s playing in the loudest stadium in the world on Sunday.

To be fair, Joe has never played at Arrowhead. Having said that, he is in for a rude awakening.

There is no place louder in sports and it’s not up for debate. pic.twitter.com/OKJCHlZj09

— (@lt4kicks) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:07 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mahomes asked about Burrow’s Arrowhead comment at the presser today.
And ???
[Reply]
2112 05:14 PM 01-26-2022
I’ve been to several stadiums around the country and arrowhead is the only one that you have to walk down a level after entering to get to the lower level. The place was built like a bass speaker. In contrast the identical twin (almost) giants stadium was built on a swamp, so you had to walk up a level to get to the lower level. Arrowhead is definitely the loudest one I’ve ever been to.
[Reply]
eDave 06:03 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by 2112:
I’ve been to several stadiums around the country and arrowhead is the only one that you have to walk down a level after entering to get to the lower level. The place was built like a bass speaker. In contrast the identical twin (almost) giants stadium was built on a swamp, so you had to walk up a level to get to the lower level. Arrowhead is definitely the loudest one I’ve ever been to.
I believe SoFi's first level is into the ground.
[Reply]
redfan 07:13 PM 01-26-2022
I've been to several college and pro games around the country and the only one that came close to Arrowhead was the old Metrodome in Minneapolis.
Arrowhead will make your eyes shake and your ears ring. You can feel it your chest sometimes just like a top fuel dragster.
[Reply]
eDave 07:15 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by redhed:
I've been to several college and pro games around the country and the only one that came close to Arrowhead was the old Metrodome in Minneapolis.
Arrowhead will make your eyes shake and your ears ring. You can feel it your chest sometimes just like a top fuel dragster.
Yea. They are piping in crowd noise at practice but they aren't getting the entire stadium around them and ground beneath them shaking.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up