Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Daniel Jeremiah’s First 2022 Mock Draft
staylor26 06:46 PM 01-21-2022
https://www.nfl.com/_amp/daniel-jere...is-among-3-qbs

Originally Posted by :
30. Kansas City Chiefs
SELECTION: Jameson Williams, WR
School: Alabama
Year: Junior

This just seems too perfect to not happen. Williams will slide after tearing his ACL in the College Football Playoff National Championship. God help the rest of the AFC if this speed merchant lands with Patrick Mahomes.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:00 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Can’t wait for the Hardman and Conley arguments to get louder if we draft him.
Sadly, Conley was the first name that came to my mind as well.

But I do think the only thing that kept Conley from being a real weapon was quickness in and out of his breaks and I think Pickens, while not perfect in that regard, doesn't have nearly that same level of weakness there.

Yeah, I'd take Pickens in the 2nd in a heartbeat but I'd be surprised if he's still around.
[Reply]
O.city 12:19 PM 02-05-2022
You need a legit guy at the second wr spot. A guy that’s gonna get singled up and can beat it.

Clearly pat doesn’t trust any of the others here enough which is somewhat on him. But it is what it is
[Reply]
RunKC 12:55 PM 02-05-2022
It really depends. I’m of the opinion that they will target a legit 2nd receiver and attack the DL really hard in FA.

You never draft for need but I can definitely see these guys looking at a corner in the first rd with the weapons teams are building/have built.

Secondary is Spags baby. Remember we were rumored to want a corner when we drafted Clyde but they went off the board.

I think a corner would be a great investment all things considered
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up