ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:55 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Hey, hey, enough of that substantive football discussion. We're here to post memes and talk about what a shithole this place is.
The funny thing is that all but a couple Bills fans who have posted here wouldn't know substantive football discussion if they landed on it head first from the cab of their truck.

We need to talk more about momentums of beating bad teams into submission and rigging coin flips.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:16 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Bills fans want to fire everyone on the defensive side, and honestly I hope they do because with THAT team they would beat us 5/10 times.

If they start over, I think those chances lessen.
The narrative over there seems to be that Allen shredded the Chiefs defense, but the Buffalo defense just collapsed against Patrick.

They can't fathom the thought that Mahomes outdueled Allen while facing the better defense.
[Reply]
notorious 12:19 PM 01-26-2022
Even Blackop read the coin flip link and thought “JFC”.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:19 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
The narrative over there seems to be that Allen shredded the Chiefs defense, but the Buffalo defense just collapsed against Patrick.

They can't fathom the thought that Mahomes outdueled Allen while facing the better defense.
I spent the first 3 quarters of that game just shaking my head at how well that Buffalo defense was playing. The scoring drives took absolutely Herculanean efforts from Mahomes each time.

I just don't understand how Buffalo fans can shit on their D after that game. They were outstanding until Mahomes simply went supernova and then Leslie Frazier made a couple of REALLY bad calls on that last drive out of raw fear.

That's what speed do, I guess. Frazier wanted no part of seeing Hill get over top of him. I just don't think he considered the fact that a pass like that would've taken more than the 8 seconds the Chiefs had to play with. It was poor situational awareness by their DC, IMO.

But as for the defensive players themselves, man they just played their asses off and against anyone else they probably win that game by 13+.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:22 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I spent the first 3 quarters of that game just shaking my head at how well that Buffalo defense was playing. The scoring drives took absolutely Herculanean efforts from Mahomes each time.

I just don't understand how Buffalo fans can shit on their D after that game. They were outstanding until Mahomes simply went supernova and then Leslie Frazier made a couple of REALLY bad calls on that last drive out of raw fear.

That's what speed do, I guess. Frazier wanted no part of seeing Hill get over top of him. I just don't think he considered the fact that a pass like that would've taken more than the 8 seconds the Chiefs had to play with. It was poor situational awareness by their DC, IMO.

But as for the defensive players themselves, man they just played their asses off and against anyone else they probably win that game by 13+.
I wondered if Frazier was more worried about DPI on a deep pass to Hill. Maybe Hill gets a step on someone, so they grab him instead of letting him potentially catch a game winning TD. Even if that takes 8 seconds, we would get an untimed down to kick the field goal.

If we catch it underneath, the clock might run out or we don’t gain enough yardage for a realistic field goal.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:27 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I wondered if Frazier was more worried about DPI on a deep pass to Hill. Maybe Hill gets a step on someone, so they grab him instead of letting him potentially catch a game winning TD. Even if that takes 8 seconds, we would get an untimed down to kick the field goal.

If we catch it underneath, the clock might run out or we don’t gain enough yardage for a realistic field goal.
When the officials had been letting them get physical all night? Again, that seems like poor situational awareness.

And what is REALLY confounding is why he had Wallace playing the boundary. The Chiefs had a TO left - who cares about getting out of bounds? The Chiefs certainly wouldn't have.

He just played it like they needed 7 and were going to run a quick hitter to try to get to the 50 with 5 seconds left and shoot for a Hail Mary. It was just a bad defensive call. You can't give Kelce a free release and outside leverage there. Not when they only needed about 15 yards for a long-range shot and not when they had a TO left.

It almost makes me wonder if Frazier lost track of the timeouts. Nothing else makes sense there.

BuT aNdY cAnT mAnAgE tHe ClOcK!! PhIlY sPoRtSwRiTeRs SaId So!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:32 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
When the officials had been letting them get physical all night? Again, that seems like poor situational awareness.
If Hill is about to beat someone deep in that situation, you could bet that he’s getting tackled before he has a chance to breakaway. Even though the refs let them play all night, they would still call something that egregious.

It’s unlikely, but I do wonder if he considered that.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:34 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

This still doesn't explain why they were playing the sidelines so hard.

I agree with DJ's Left Nut that Buffalo played great defense most of that game, but that 0:13 second drive was a mix of poor coaching by Frazier (and McD?) and Patrick/Kelce/Hill being an amazing trio.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:52 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
This still doesn't explain why they were playing the sidelines so hard.

I agree with DJ's Left Nut that Buffalo played great defense most of that game, but that 0:13 second drive was a mix of poor coaching by Frazier (and McD?) and Patrick/Kelce/Hill being an amazing trio.
Yeah good point.

Realistically though, unless you send the house and get beat deep 1-on-1 (Raiders vs Jets last year), the coaching just doesn’t matter all that much in that situation.

I don’t hold too much against Frazier for that. The Chiefs needed to be absolutely perfect, and they were.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 25
« First < 152122232425
Up