ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Former Packers OC Nathanial Hackett to be Donks HC
cmh6476 09:08 AM 01-27-2022
hmmmm

The #Broncos will make Nathaniel Hackett their new head coach, according to a report from NFL Network. https://t.co/TDnuxelif9

— Broncos Wire (@TheBroncosWire) January 27, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:58 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Kept 3 separate drives alive with 3rd down conversions and inserted the dagger with his final touchdown. Certainly deserves credit for that game.
Sure…if that’s the bar for a QB….then he’ll be amazing. I’m more worried about Hackett and the Broncos RBs then I am about their QBs.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:58 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Apparently having the 6th most yards per game and 5th most points per game is a result of their defense in 2017.
Yea, they put up a lot of garbage time stats on offense. That’s why I would laugh at people for pointing to Bortles stats.

The Jags are like my 2nd team. I actually watched them as opposed to looking at box scores.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Like Rodgers wants to go to a division where he'll play Mahomes, Carr, and Herbert 2x each per year, lol.

He better keep his stupid ass in GB. Or go to Tampa if TB retires.

Or else.
He's also had excellent protection pretty much his entire career in GB.

For all the 'Rodgers doesn't get weapons' yapping, the quality of his OL has always been overlooked. It's gonna be a different world for him if he goes somewhere like Denver where they aren't going to offer nearly the protection for him he's had in Green Bay.

I still think he'd be wise to stay with the Pack.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:01 AM 01-27-2022
Nah. He had quite a few key plays and some really nice throws, especially for his standard of being an absolute trash tier pumpkin of a QB

https://youtu.be/uKOUNCSs7b0
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:01 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's not going to Denver.
Put $10 on it?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:02 AM 01-27-2022
I don’t know why Rodgers would want to leave Green Bay? They are a contender nearly every year and that division is crap.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:03 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I don’t know why Rodgers would want to leave Green Bay? They are a contender nearly every year and that division is crap.
He'll retire before he goes to another team, IMO.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:03 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
No one is afraid to play Carr or Herbert.
You must not have seen all the Chiefs “fans” on here scared of facing the Sharters in the playoffs. Like we don’t have the best quarterback on the planet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:03 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Put $10 on it?
How about a sig bet or something?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:04 AM 01-27-2022
How about a sig bet or something?
Sure buddy.

If it happens or doesn’t happen. We will come up with something when it’s settled.

Deal?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Sure buddy.

If it happens or doesn’t happen. We will come up with something when it’s settled.

Deal?
Yip.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:07 AM 01-27-2022
Yip.
Done
[Reply]
staylor26 10:07 AM 01-27-2022
Also, Jags fans wanted absolutely nothing to do with Hackett as their HC.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:39 AM 01-27-2022
I'd give up two 1sts and a 2nd for AR. No problem. I immediately get back to prime time games and boost a fan base. I would not want to give up more than that because I am probably gonna have to give old AR a new contract. I don't need Adams. What I really need though is another 2022 1st round pick to sweeten it.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:46 AM 01-27-2022
I mentioned this in another thread but it seems to be happening.

When the Broncos narrowed their search to 3 and Hackett was one of them, it became obvious to me that they felt signing Hackett would lure Rodgers out of Green Bay.

Now that they have hired Hackett, I believe that is definitely the plan.

Rodgers is on record endorsing Hackett for a HC. Thats more than he has said about Lafleur.

Rodgers girlfriend lives in Boulder Colorado.

Denver is a great place to live, actually Denver sucks but Colorado is a great place to live.

Denver has plenty of offensive weapons and a very good defense. They really are a QB short of being a really good team.

Denver has had NO success drafting QBs. Have already wasted many high picks on bad QBs. I dont think they would mind trading some high picks and maybe a player or two to acquire Rodgers.

There is A LOT of smoke here. I think this is the plan.

I dont think they hire Hackett without discussing this scenario and possibly some assurances from Rodgers people that he would be open to this.

Do they have the ammo? What if they made Surtain part of the trade?

Yeah, they have the ammo. Surtain and 22 1st plus 23 1st and some 2s and 3s or whatever. They have a ton of draft picks.

This is very possible and in fact looking more likely. Those of you saying NO WAY better buckle up.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up